Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

Dawn83

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2012
I know them both last I knew they were out, & Elvie just got back from Florida
midnight

Powell, OH

#4 Aug 29, 2012
yes they are out hitten those streets...
Dawn83

United States

#6 Aug 29, 2012
More than kust those 2 & honestly never heard of them stealing don't kno anything about albert. Elvie is doing good since he got out of Prison just got back ftom Florida visiting his mom! Besides that he lives in Waverly. Why people always name bashing??
orange

Van Wert, OH

#7 Aug 29, 2012
not bashing. its the truth. why do you think he went to prison?????????? FOR BREAKING INTO A HOME AND STEALING!!!
knows

United States

#10 Sep 2, 2012
Albert goes around banging anything that will open ITS legs ewwww
his ex

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Oct 8, 2012
yeah, i was with albert. he was in prison for theivin', now his livin wit some dirty butt in courthouse.. they "loved each other" after a day. even though he was still textin me.
CALLitLIKEiSEEit

Columbus, OH

#15 Oct 10, 2012
went to school w/albert a little. knew he was going nowhere in life. i would never admit to dating that, sweetie.
2HotMommas

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Apr 3, 2013
Albert Penrod is a thief, cheats on anyone he dates, and hard to tell what else! he is a nice person (I guess), but I don't trust him farther than I can throw him! And Elvie, he's a cool dude. He did do time in prison, but he paid his debt to society!! They're not too much to talk about really!!:)
To those who know Albert

Van Wert, OH

#19 Apr 3, 2013
Tell him I'm waiting for his scrawny disease infected turd ugly face to break in my home again
haha

United States

#20 Apr 4, 2013
2HotMommas wrote:
Albert Penrod is a thief, cheats on anyone he dates, and hard to tell what else! he is a nice person (I guess), but I don't trust him farther than I can throw him! And Elvie, he's a cool dude. He did do time in prison, but he paid his debt to society!! They're not too much to talk about really!!:)
Elvis just stole his babies momma's car & crashed it on baum hill. Too fucked up on herion to realize what he done. Still running from the cops. He needs to be locked away for good!!! Hes a worthless piece of shit. He doesnt even deserve to be called a father. As for Albert, he takes care of his daughter, thats the only good thing I can say about him!!!!
Albert hater

Van Wert, OH

#21 Apr 4, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Elvis just stole his babies momma's car & crashed it on baum hill. Too fucked up on herion to realize what he done. Still running from the cops. He needs to be locked away for good!!! Hes a worthless piece of shit. He doesnt even deserve to be called a father. As for Albert, he takes care of his daughter, thats the only good thing I can say about him!!!!
I'd be happy for him to come over and steal again. Is love to bash his peanut head in
anonymous

Van Wert, OH

#23 Dec 14, 2013
Elvies a herion addict he left a needle in his daughters room I mean come on that's a piece of shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former award-winning principal indicted on sex ... 3 min Anal Andy 43
Tabby Buck 12 min Burgoon 5
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 39 min texas pete 3,026
Reason For Vile Race Mixing 1 hr trailertrash 45
Squatch and Thanksgiving Dinner 1 hr Yak 1
Jessica Ann Sikes (Apr '13) 4 hr Gmoney 22
Eric Sprouse 4 hr Lolatyou 7
Chillicothe has 2 bad Cops & Detective Tue Shotgun 8

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web