suboxone clinic
Chilli

Van Wert, OH

#45 Mar 28, 2012
hey mofo im from the east side chilli born and raised so stfu.... im stating my point cracjk head... only u dope heads on here b!tchn about me and sticking up 4 each other grow up and get off the drugs...
real Chilli

Chillicothe, OH

#46 Mar 28, 2012
Chilli wrote:
hey mofo im from the east side chilli born and raised so stfu.... im stating my point cracjk head... only u dope heads on here b!tchn about me and sticking up 4 each other grow up and get off the drugs...
I got your mofo b#tch you wasnt born and raised in the eastend you from waverly lmfao
Lindy

Sulphur, LA

#47 Mar 28, 2012
chilli wrote:
u people on want suboxone for the high... ur no better off with it than the damn pills... grow up kick the habbit trading one drug 4 anouther one isnt the answer...u got to want to quit to actually do it...
It never fails to amaze me the mentality of rightous recovering addicts condemming those who seek medicIation management of THEIR disease. If you have been fortunate enough to keep this disease under control through group support, that's awesome. Recovery is about doing what it takes to rid the daily obsession from controlling your life. There are many reasons people choose to start their recovery process with medication, ie. Suboxone. What is pathetic is the animosity rendered by fellow addicts instead of love and support. Sounds to me like someone needs to get to a meeting and quit taking other addicts inventory??
Chilli

Van Wert, OH

#48 Mar 29, 2012
Lindy wrote:
<quoted text>
It never fails to amaze me the mentality of rightous recovering addicts condemming those who seek medicIation management of THEIR disease. If you have been fortunate enough to keep this disease under control through group support, that's awesome. Recovery is about doing what it takes to rid the daily obsession from controlling your life. There are many reasons people choose to start their recovery process with medication, ie. Suboxone. What is pathetic is the animosity rendered by fellow addicts instead of love and support. Sounds to me like someone needs to get to a meeting and quit taking other addicts inventory??
Lol sounds to me like ur an addict... SMH u people need to get a life and GET OFF THE DRUGS....
brittany.

Chillicothe, OH

#49 Mar 29, 2012
you people are sad.
maybe if you would have started out on the right path, like separating yourself from the dumb ass people that are already hooked on pills & got a job maybe you wouldn't be looking for a legal way to get fucked up! chillicothe is just as pathetic as the pill heads that live here.
Chilli Filly

Chillicothe, OH

#51 Apr 8, 2012
Go to rehab.
whisky

Chillicothe, OH

#52 Apr 8, 2012
Chilli wrote:
B!tch your not from the eastside your dumb @ss is from waverly!
chilli

Van Wert, OH

#53 Apr 8, 2012
whisky wrote:
<quoted text>B!tch your not from the eastside your dumb @ss is from waverly!
EEB ride n die... Unlike u pathedic loosers i came from the eastside of chilli and made something of my self so put down ur tooters and ur crack pipes and get a job.... weve seen to many friends and loves ones lost due to the drugs should make u think but of course it doesnt until its 2 late...
waverly

United States

#54 Apr 18, 2012
jim wrote:
<quoted text>I tryed calling there and all they said all they do is counciling. Witch isn't going to help i don't need that i want off of them. Its hard to find a place that will help. The ER are the ones that got me hooked.
All counciling does is make you sit there thinking about them and when you walk out you want one more than you did when you walk in.
Not

Van Wert, OH

#55 Apr 18, 2012
waverly wrote:
<quoted text>
All counciling does is make you sit there thinking about them and when you walk out you want one more than you did when you walk in.
Try in-house @ Maryhaven or other good treatment places to go. There is also an implant you can get too. Please try all options, you are worth it.Our tax dollars could go toward in house treatment of addicts instead of jail time for them. Jail does nothing positive for an addict. They are sick and need intensive treatment. Sometimes it might take several times but it is worth it.
Internet Assassin

Frankfort, OH

#56 Apr 18, 2012
Remember back in the 80`s when the goverment came out with the treatment for heroin? METHADONE! Now the one drug everyone is on is a percocets/methadone combination.Suboxone is the new methadone.All big pharma did was find a "SOCIALLY" acceptable alternative because doctors are scared to write `scipts for a treatment that has been around since the 1800`s.People abuse drugs[cold pills,cough syrup,caffiene pills or OTC items] and would abuse water if there is nothing else to try.According to the data available on the internet,Suboxone is FOUR times stronger than oxycodone.Better living through chemistry?
johnnygolightly

Frankfort, OH

#57 Apr 21, 2012
there is a new dr.incircleville on court st.hes ok but its kinda hassle.his name is hames or haines?
whisky

Chillicothe, OH

#58 Apr 23, 2012
Internet Assassin wrote:
Remember back in the 80`s when the goverment came out with the treatment for heroin? METHADONE! Now the one drug everyone is on is a percocets/methadone combination.Suboxone is the new methadone.All big pharma did was find a "SOCIALLY" acceptable alternative because doctors are scared to write `scipts for a treatment that has been around since the 1800`s.People abuse drugs[cold pills,cough syrup,caffiene pills or OTC items] and would abuse water if there is nothing else to try.According to the data available on the internet,Suboxone is FOUR times stronger than oxycodone.Better living through chemistry?
You know more about drugs than a doctor. By the way you use alot of diffrent names on here you are a nut if you ask me!
goodluck

Chillicothe, OH

#59 Apr 24, 2012
Chillicothe Acute care does counseling and gives rx for the suboxone. U should go there and not call. I think that people loose hope due to they only call and don't hear the answer they need. You should go there and talk to them. I wonder if they say that on the phone to just see how determined u r for the help.. Good Luck!:)
wizrd

Youngstown, OH

#60 Apr 24, 2012
chilli wrote:
u people on want suboxone for the high... ur no better off with it than the damn pills... grow up kick the habbit trading one drug 4 anouther one isnt the answer...u got to want to quit to actually do it...
Your stupidity isn't curable, maybe someday they will make a pill that will allow people with as little intelligence as you have to become smart. So tell me, how many hours of study have you spent on this topic, prior to shooting off your stupid mouth. Suboxone allows addicts the time to gain structure in their lives, and ultimately become productive members of society.
Girly

United States

#61 Apr 25, 2012
In my opinion Acute Care is only there for the $...they charge a ridiculous amount &find its alot of bullshit. I dont recommend them at all. I paid them $1000
Chilli

Van Wert, OH

#62 Apr 25, 2012
wizrd wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity isn't curable, maybe someday they will make a pill that will allow people with as little intelligence as you have to become smart. So tell me, how many hours of study have you spent on this topic, prior to shooting off your stupid mouth. Suboxone allows addicts the time to gain structure in their lives, and ultimately become productive members of society.
and that comes from a junky like urself huh.. lolsuboxine is just anouther way 4 junkies to get high and u know it... so stfu and get one with ur self... if u do the drugs and getted hooked it ur own fault.... quit the dope and get a job...get off the welfare and spending my tax dollars on ur habbits...
jason

Chillicothe, OH

#63 Apr 26, 2012
people on here down grades people for being on pills are pathetic and talk out their @ss. Its very easy to get hooked on pills.
Internet Assassin

Frankfort, OH

#64 Apr 26, 2012
Thank you WHISKY,I am a nut and it is refreshing to be recognized for my accomplishments!It`s very hard to not get locked up these days and be crazy.I do not even get a check,they[the goverment]pay me in jellybeans.NO green ones though,that`s just crazy!
Anonymous

United States

#65 May 5, 2012
Suboxone is a VERY good alternative to other drugs. It does help u while u try to get your life back n order and become a productive member of society!!! It is hard to get off of tho, just as any other drug. But as long as you're seeing a REAL sub Doc., you'll never get "better". I wish everyone out there trying to get help the best! It takes a lot of courage to even admit that you have a problem in the first place and if you've never been in that situation, U HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE!!! Good luck in your recovery. I know it's hard, but u CAN do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bald tacos 18 min Vertical taco 4
Walker jessica 39 min Semi counsler 9
Britt Scott-Wannabe at Keys 42 min John 4
The Real Pearl Robinson 1 hr TB2K 43
Large pure bread 2 hr Neil Diamondhead 9
Lincoln Park 4 hr MsNoseyAll 13
Men 4 hr Heart hurts 39
Other reasons why the cozy was shutdown 13 hr old friend 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance