Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 17, 2012
 
????????
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

dont knock katie. she is good ppl forreal..
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 18, 2012
 
*uck off b*tch!! i aint talk no sh*t just tryin to see what up with her
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

dont get hard online shit is lame.. I know katie really well.. and you can bet she is a grate person...(not single) as far as i know.. you find out what you needed??
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 18, 2012
 
no bi*ch not what i need
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 18, 2012
 
ok, I see that you cant help talking shit online. however, you need to understand that there comes a time in life to but your big boy pants on and grow up...
B-Ramz

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 27, 2012
 
katie is my baby momma and that b*tch is strung out on heroine itz sad the b*tch use 2 be a good girl but she fell N witt the wrong Catz..and i heard she nodded out wit a cigarette and burnt my daughter on her 4 head and told err 1 she fell all i know is when i see her im catchen a case that trick gonna eat her mouth piece...she fell off thaz whatz up witt her...

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

B-Ramz wrote:
katie is my baby momma and that b*tch is strung out on heroine itz sad the b*tch use 2 be a good girl but she fell N witt the wrong Catz..and i heard she nodded out wit a cigarette and burnt my daughter on her 4 head and told err 1 she fell all i know is when i see her im catchen a case that trick gonna eat her mouth piece...she fell off thaz whatz up witt her...
You heard? Its your child as well why don't you know for sure? Sounds like you are a real involved dad. You are going to catch a case? Now how STUPID is that what are you 12? Why don't you start acting like REAL man! If what you say is true take custody of your child. The last thing that baby needs is for you to attack her mother in front of her. Step to the plate and act like you have some common sense instead of a want to be thug! That's what's up!
I heard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Clazzy ur comments usually aggravate me but this one is so true. I personally,know both of them and katie is strung out right now. She doesnt deserve.her kods but brad sure as hell dont either. That baby is almost 3 and as far as I know he hasnt seen her since before she turned 1. He is a sperm donor not,a father if anyone should have her kids it,should be her,stepmom cindy.
Thinning the herd

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I agree with Classy. And, while your at it, do the world, the gene pool and the taxpayer a favor and get yourself a vasectomy. Sorry, that's a big word for FIXED. Thank you.
chickenfriedrice

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

B-Ramz wrote:
katie is my baby momma and that b*tch is strung out on heroine itz sad the b*tch use 2 be a good girl but she fell N witt the wrong Catz..and i heard she nodded out wit a cigarette and burnt my daughter on her 4 head and told err 1 she fell all i know is when i see her im catchen a case that trick gonna eat her mouth piece...she fell off thaz whatz up witt her...

If you must speak like an ignorant ghetto thugs then please move somewhere that has an actual ghetto. Your lack of English speaking skills shows that the better part of you got waisted on the sheets or down your mothers gullet
lollllllll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

B-Ramz wrote:
katie is my baby momma and that b*tch is strung out on heroine itz sad the b*tch use 2 be a good girl but she fell N witt the wrong Catz..and i heard she nodded out wit a cigarette and burnt my daughter on her 4 head and told err 1 she fell all i know is when i see her im catchen a case that trick gonna eat her mouth piece...she fell off thaz whatz up witt her...
Coming from the man that evidently don't even check on his daughter
Anal Alice

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 28, 2012
 
chickenfriedrice wrote:
<quoted text>
If you must speak like an ignorant ghetto thugs then please move somewhere that has an actual ghetto. Your lack of English speaking skills shows that the better part of you got waisted on the sheets or down your mothers gullet
Now that is some funny shit.
Thinning the herd

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 28, 2012
 
I heard wrote:
Clazzy ur comments usually aggravate me but this one is so true. I personally,know both of them and katie is strung out right now. She doesnt deserve.her kods but brad sure as hell dont either. That baby is almost 3 and as far as I know he hasnt seen her since before she turned 1. He is a sperm donor not,a father if anyone should have her kids it,should be her,stepmom cindy.
If classys comments usually aggravate you, you are a douche bag. She always has well thought out posts. So suck it.
I heard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 28, 2012
 
Actually I'll put what I want on here just like you classy and tbay. If you don't like what I posted then you can suck it!

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 28, 2012
 
I heard wrote:
Actually I'll put what I want on here just like you classy and tbay. If you don't like what I posted then you can suck it!
I have no problem with what you post. If I disagree I will tell you respectfully. Its your right to post whatever and whenever you want. Everyone has a opinion right or wrong.
Thinning the herd

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 28, 2012
 
And classy just happens to always be right.
I heard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 28, 2012
 
Nobody just so happens to always be right. And classy I want bring disrespectful to you. I was simply stating that sometimes your posts bug me. But you hit the nail on the head in this one.
I heard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 28, 2012
 
Was not being*

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 28, 2012
 
I heard wrote:
Nobody just so happens to always be right. And classy I want bring disrespectful to you. I was simply stating that sometimes your posts bug me. But you hit the nail on the head in this one.
I did not take it as being disrespectful. You have the right to not like my opinions of things. I just call'em as I see'em.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Chillicothe Forum right now

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police chief roger Moore suspended 4 min They cannot kill a Spook 11
Katelyn miller 19 min lol 4
Torrance Nesbitt 41 min Look 16
Hair salon run by 23-year-old to open Aug. 1 47 min Big Momma 50
Cashland pawning best place to pawn.... 1 hr brittany 37
pantiers (Nov '10) 1 hr miss women 3
RadioShack 1 hr jack 8
Secret Crushes (Apr '12) 2 hr bahahahaha 604
FBI Investigates CPD 6 hr Bye bye everson 91
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chillicothe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chillicothe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chillicothe
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••