Next Last
Seeker

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Anybody know anything about this guy?
Nosey Me

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Aug 2, 2012
The Randy Stevens I know died about 8 years ago. But I'm sure there are more than one.
Seeker

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Aug 2, 2012
The guy I am talking about is very much alive. 30ish.
Trustnoone

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Aug 2, 2012
Strung out dude that tries to sing. No Car No Job Why?
hah

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Aug 2, 2012
randys a good dude
Mfray

Wahiawa, HI

#7 Aug 3, 2012
Does the randy ur talking about have tons of tattoos and piercings and play in a band and lives in Frankfort?
Haha

Massillon, OH

#8 Aug 3, 2012
I know randy,he was living on the corner of high and mill st. I don't know him that well. He was in the band agent purple years. He's very much alive lol he's in a band called little bohemian lodge I believe.

Since: Apr 12

Chillicothe

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Im goin to go ahead and clear this conversation up since this is my brother and all!! He is a great guy who works 40hrs a week!! He does play in a band lil bohemian lodge and he dont do drugs! He may drink sometimes. He does have tons of tattoos and peircings but that just goes with his personality! My brother is the best brother in the world that will do anything to help people out if he can. Also im sure he wont be on this kind of site either because he HATES stupid f*ckers that starts drama :)
Randy Stevens

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Aug 3, 2012
So this is what my life has come to; taking time out of my day to 'defend myself' against the ignorant. It's a dogs life.
A friend of mine, probably the poster above, brought this to my attention, so I figured I may as well make a guest appearance in Idiotville. It wouldn't be the first time I have subjected myself to such degradation.
Firstly, thank you for the kind words little sister. I appreciate it.
Secondly, though I have nearly died on several occasions, I'm definitely alive. In fact, I am playing a lot of music, working like crazy, and residing in Chillicothe. I play in an acoustic band called Little Bohemian Lodge, a blues band called Crow The Creeper, and a metal band called Age of Distrust. I volunteer my time to try to register voters here in Ross County, and I do a lot of charity work and volunteering. I'm a very busy man. I can be a bit of a total jerkface at times, and anyone who knows me will tell you that. They will also tell you that I tend to be an okay person too.
Lastly, I do not have a car (until tomorrow, when I get the title transferred over on the car I just bought), but I do have a job. I work at Westmoreland Place. I work 3rd shift. I do enjoy drinking, but these days, it's more like 'every few weeks', and only if I have time and no responsibilities to handle. Tonight, I will be drinking, and it will be at the show I'm playing with LBL. It's a canned food drive. You know, to help the hungry.
Drugs? Hardly. I say hardly because I'm not an idiot, and I understand that by drinking booze and smoking cigarettes, I am technically doing drugs. That's called realism. Strung out? Who the f@$% are you kidding? I smoked weed once when I was in high school, and one more time when I was in my early 20's. That's as close to 'strung out' as I have ever been. An alcoholic? At one point.
If there is any other information that you would like, by all means, ask. I have nothing to hide.
However, Trustnoone, trust that I would spit in your face if you ever approached me and said such a thing. You're an ignorant, uninformed, piece of trash, and you should watch slandering others. What would Jesus say about that?

Since: Jun 12

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Brandy Stevens wrote:
Im goin to go ahead and clear this conversation up since this is my brother and all!! He is a great guy who works 40hrs a week!! He does play in a band lil bohemian lodge and he dont do drugs! He may drink sometimes. He does have tons of tattoos and peircings but that just goes with his personality! My brother is the best brother in the world that will do anything to help people out if he can. Also im sure he wont be on this kind of site either because he HATES stupid f*ckers that starts drama :)
Agreed!
for real

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Aug 3, 2012
kevin I know you, hey your a bitch i know you
Concerned

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Oct 6, 2012
I heard he is a drunk driver that killed his girl and girls mom just what I hear also went to prison for it
Acid witch

Cleveland, OH

#17 Oct 6, 2012
That's really old news,and its stupid and pointless and not true. I know the situation,I'm related to the girl that was involved in the accident,sh!t happens and it was an accident. Randy isn't a bad guy, don't talk shit when you don't know him. Also you should probably get your facts straight
Just a thought

Columbus, OH

#18 Oct 6, 2012
He can sure smoke the pole. Get er done.
No concern needed

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Nov 6, 2012
That shit was forever ago. He wasnt drunk when any of that happened and the two women who died werent related. One was his girl the other was his friends mom. None of it was related to drinking. After it happened he started drinking all the time but he dont drink a lot anymore. He works all the time and plays music. I never even see him out anymore unless hes playing music. Hes a good dude just weird. Hes straightened up alot.
bobbi

United States

#21 Dec 1, 2012
Lol randy this post means you are famous. Success is measured by the number of people who love and hate you. I hate this town. I love you tho Delta One. Quick someone talk sh!t about me, I love it and there are far too few posts involving my personal life.
Miricale Menace

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Dec 1, 2012
bobbi wrote:
Lol randy this post means you are famous. Success is measured by the number of people who love and hate you. I hate this town. I love you tho Delta One. Quick someone talk sh!t about me, I love it and there are far too few posts involving my personal life.
What's your full name and give me some dirt on yourself and I got ya homie no problem. Lol
Miricale Menace

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Dec 1, 2012
Brandy Stevens wrote:
Not being a dick or anything but is funny you said he won't be on this site but the very next post is Randy lol that's good stuff just funny to me people get on here in there own defense like it doesnt fuel the fire most of the time just sayin
bobbi harmon

United States

#24 Dec 1, 2012
You figure it out, and be creative.
Miricale Menace

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Dec 1, 2012
Ok but since I've never heard of you and my google search came up with shit besides you are probably friends with that dickhead Dan From First Capital music balls I'll have to dig and I will hope you've been a good boy Bobbi I won't lie about you but if I indeed find some dirt I'll hook it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min Canton 31,468
Chillicothe,OH drugs,prostitutes, crime,worseni... 1 hr Liar 10
SVYL Flag Football League 1 hr smh 4
Snitch 1 hr Huh 6
Roger Moore is a BITCH 1 hr Lier lier pants o... 9
Roger Moores latest incident 1 hr Lier lier pants o... 10
Ashely Wilson (Jan '14) 2 hr sadbuttrue 26

Chillicothe Jobs

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chillicothe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chillicothe

Personal Finance