Daniel and Tanya Knapp contributeing ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Frankfort, OH

#27 Oct 14, 2012
Seenitmyself wrote:
http://www.coldsores.ca/articl es/facts_cold_sores.html.
Here's some facts on cold sores "Samantha" it's a shame cause ALL of your children have them.
Anytime you reply back you're just making a bigger ass of your self. Maybe you should just crawl in a hole somewhere and enjoy your welfare. You've started several post on here, too. And changing yor locations?? Wow major defense.
LMAO!! AWESOME!!!
WOW

Frankfort, OH

#28 Oct 14, 2012
The site say the same damn thing, "Samantha"
The fact is the only thing that causes a fever blister is herpes. Herpes 1 or 2. You're a very ignorant person to talk about someone else having mental defects. You, Tony The Tiger looking tramp. Face it, you try to play it off like you've changed your ways, but you're no different. You are a dramatic slut. Screwing any and all guys, teaching your children that's the way to find happiness. And now you're trying to put someone else down, but people on here are only aware of the facts they know because they have seen them personally!!! Like me. I used to be a friend, but you're just nuts and weird, I'm glad you moved, now I can enjoy my peace and quiet.
Kimberly Rinehart

Rawson, OH

#29 Oct 14, 2012
WOW wrote:
The site say the same damn thing, "Samantha"
The fact is the only thing that causes a fever blister is herpes. Herpes 1 or 2. You're a very ignorant person to talk about someone else having mental defects. You, Tony The Tiger looking tramp. Face it, you try to play it off like you've changed your ways, but you're no different. You are a dramatic slut. Screwing any and all guys, teaching your children that's the way to find happiness. And now you're trying to put someone else down, but people on here are only aware of the facts they know because they have seen them personally!!! Like me. I used to be a friend, but you're just nuts and weird, I'm glad you moved, now I can enjoy my peace and quiet.
I take it from the "Tony the Tiger" statement you too think that this is all MY doing???? I didn't post the goddamn thing!!! If it were me posting the shit I'd have put all their shit out on the line and I would've done so useing my f***ing name, just like I'm doing now damn what don't you idiots get about "I didn't post this". All I did was comment on it because my name got brought up in it like f***ing always. As for your bullshit comment that was supposed to be about me I'm assumeing because of the tony the tiger statement,I have the same old man I've had for almost a year now and no never cheated on him NOT ONCE. I do not teach my children to find happiness in other happiness can only be reached when you are happy with yourself. As for the "tony the tiger" yes I did a lot of stupid shit in my PAST point made. My PAST isn't my PRESENT, I haven't cut in almost 3years so screw you b***h! As for you supposibly being my friend in the past only one person comes to mind and you don't talk like her or say what she would say so I know it's not her and I haven't lost any other friends other than her and the reason she and I no longer speak is because of stupid shit JUST LIKE THIS....she started a bunch of drama on my facebook page with one of my friends who also happens be my sons father. As for the "mental illness" at least I take care of mine :P. I could be a loser and go get a check for it and sit on my ass like "some people WANT to do", however I'd rather work and EARN what I make.One question though....if "we" used to be friends and no longer are that means you have no f***ing clue what goes on in MY life or how I act or what I do right? So you actually have no idea weather or not I have actually changed talk to anyone who knows me now and knew me then and yes b***h I have changed, drastically in fact. Maybe if you did a little more research and a little less running of the mouth you'd know that.'Nough said :P Oh and yet again THIS ALL IS OFF TOPIC this POST wasn't about me had nothing to do with me other than I knew who wrote it and "I" shouldn't have been brought up in it and if you wanna run your mouth have the balls to post your name you scared little b***h, or better yet how bout you say that shit to my face??? WOW indeed!
Seenitmyself

United States

#30 Oct 14, 2012
If I were you I'd just quit tring to defend myself!!! Face it "Samantha" you're a f*cking wreck. I love the tiny the tiger comment btw!!

Since: Jul 12

Rawson, OH

#31 Oct 14, 2012
My, my, my seems I have missed much conversation today....HMMM where to even begin, oh I know! My real name shall remain a secret lol go on ahead and blame Kim all you want doesn't change facts my little venom spreading darlings. And the facts are as follows, my real name surely isn't Kim let alone the one you are currently refferring too. Kim merely gave me the information what I did with it is of my own accord. All Kim is guilty of truely is trusting the wrong person with information she should have kept to herself. I'm sorry folks like it or not what I posted was true, I reasearched it asked around (boy oh boy the stories I got) I only put the minor things that I found out like the police records and such. Also this post was not meant to start "drama" it was meant to warn parents not to allow these "people" (not sure they even quialify for that title) around or in charge of their easily influenced minor children. Tony the tiger????? Knowing Kim I'm guessing that's some wisecrack about her scars? She may wear her scars on the outside for all to see, we all however haves scars (self-inflicted or otherwise) of our own. Oh and do tell dear miss Seenitmyself (BTW the proper way to have put that would have been: SeenItMyself otherwise its read as one word) who am I??? You must know if you are so confident in believeing that "I" am as you stated a "wreck". I think it's quit halarious all of you attacking Kim and none of you actually commenting on the post at hand. Bravo on your attempts to take all attention of the revolting drug dealing, ring leaders of teens! I do believe you have accomplished your goals. However I did notice NO ONE even attempted to accuse my post as being untrue or inacurate....hmmmm I wonder why that is...sit on that for awhile I'm off to bed I have a job to go to in the morning taking care of all of the people out their just like you who are sadly stricken with mental illness's they can not control and no that is no pun no wisecrack it is in fact a reality. Goodnight and Happy Commenting!
Kimberly Rinehart

Rawson, OH

#32 Oct 14, 2012
Sdewitt wrote:
My, my, my seems I have missed much conversation today....HMMM where to even begin, oh I know! My real name shall remain a secret lol go on ahead and blame Kim all you want doesn't change facts my little venom spreading darlings. And the facts are as follows, my real name surely isn't Kim let alone the one you are currently refferring too. Kim merely gave me the information what I did with it is of my own accord. All Kim is guilty of truely is trusting the wrong person with information she should have kept to herself. I'm sorry folks like it or not what I posted was true, I reasearched it asked around (boy oh boy the stories I got) I only put the minor things that I found out like the police records and such. Also this post was not meant to start "drama" it was meant to warn parents not to allow these "people" (not sure they even quialify for that title) around or in charge of their easily influenced minor children. Tony the tiger????? Knowing Kim I'm guessing that's some wisecrack about her scars? She may wear her scars on the outside for all to see, we all however haves scars (self-inflicted or otherwise) of our own. Oh and do tell dear miss Seenitmyself (BTW the proper way to have put that would have been: SeenItMyself otherwise its read as one word) who am I??? You must know if you are so confident in believeing that "I" am as you stated a "wreck". I think it's quit halarious all of you attacking Kim and none of you actually commenting on the post at hand. Bravo on your attempts to take all attention of the revolting drug dealing, ring leaders of teens! I do believe you have accomplished your goals. However I did notice NO ONE even attempted to accuse my post as being untrue or inacurate....hmmmm I wonder why that is...sit on that for awhile I'm off to bed I have a job to go to in the morning taking care of all of the people out their just like you who are sadly stricken with mental illness's they can not control and no that is no pun no wisecrack it is in fact a reality. Goodnight and Happy Commenting!
F***ing really?? You're just gonna start shit with what I told you in private and feed MY a** to the wolves? OH HELL NO I DON"T THINK SO B***H!! You are no better than they are!!!! At first I thought this shit was funny, then MY name got brought up in it, then everyone starts thinking I f***ing did it when YOU did it! What kind of a friend tells the whole damn world your "private info" Yeah I know I shouldn't have told you but I was asking you for advice not this!!! And you know what f**k you and your job b***h you need more damn help than I do pullin some bullshit like this and not saying anything the whole time these morons are thinkin its me and then when you do say something you tell them to go ahead and blame me?? WTF??? Do you even think before you act or what?? As of now we're no longer on good terms and remember I know where you work and I will be visiting whats the worst they'll do give me a shot of thorozine? Yeah I'll see ya soon April!! You can block me on facebook all you want so I can't share the link but I can give people you're real name APRIL STUBBS!!! I'll see ya real soon and we're gonna have a nice little chat about ALL of this with your supervisor, considering you are a certified councilor and therefore when people come to you seeking advice and "conciling" weather its' paid for or not your services by law are supposed to be confidential I'm sure there has to be some kind of law against what you did! Rot in hell cuntcake. As for all you other bitchs #1 told ya #2 like I said MY REAL NAME is up here you want some or got something you wanna say come say it to my face because I'm bored with this bullshit topix thing and I have to be up at 2:30am to go to work to be there by 5:30 so peace say what you want I don't care anymore because truth is if you don't have the balls to say this shit to my face it ain't worth my time or energy anymore so bah-bye pussy ass b***hes!
Kimberly Rinehart

Rawson, OH

#33 Oct 14, 2012
Sdewitt wrote:
My, my, my seems I have missed much conversation today....HMMM where to even begin, oh I know! My real name shall remain a secret lol go on ahead and blame Kim all you want doesn't change facts my little venom spreading darlings. And the facts are as follows, my real name surely isn't Kim let alone the one you are currently refferring too. Kim merely gave me the information what I did with it is of my own accord. All Kim is guilty of truely is trusting the wrong person with information she should have kept to herself. I'm sorry folks like it or not what I posted was true, I reasearched it asked around (boy oh boy the stories I got) I only put the minor things that I found out like the police records and such. Also this post was not meant to start "drama" it was meant to warn parents not to allow these "people" (not sure they even quialify for that title) around or in charge of their easily influenced minor children. Tony the tiger????? Knowing Kim I'm guessing that's some wisecrack about her scars? She may wear her scars on the outside for all to see, we all however haves scars (self-inflicted or otherwise) of our own. Oh and do tell dear miss Seenitmyself (BTW the proper way to have put that would have been: SeenItMyself otherwise its read as one word) who am I??? You must know if you are so confident in believeing that "I" am as you stated a "wreck". I think it's quit halarious all of you attacking Kim and none of you actually commenting on the post at hand. Bravo on your attempts to take all attention of the revolting drug dealing, ring leaders of teens! I do believe you have accomplished your goals. However I did notice NO ONE even attempted to accuse my post as being untrue or inacurate....hmmmm I wonder why that is...sit on that for awhile I'm off to bed I have a job to go to in the morning taking care of all of the people out their just like you who are sadly stricken with mental illness's they can not control and no that is no pun no wisecrack it is in fact a reality. Goodnight and Happy Commenting!
F***ing Really B***h??? You're REALLY gonna just say "go ahead and blame kim blah blah" So let me get this right I tell you something in private, your ass posts it on topix and then you let me take the damn blame for like 2days now without saying a damn word or answering any of my messages, then you delete and block me on facebook only to feed me to the wolves here? Wow and I thought I was crazy. April Stubbs you are by far more f***ed up than any person I've ever met and that's pretty bad I've known some really f**ked up people seriously. I can't post the link to your profile (if it still exists) but I can put your name out there! I'm done with this bull I've wasted too much time already trying to convince morons of truth but all they wanna do is trash talk me all day like its some kinda fun game. Yeah come say it to MY FACE bet none of you B***hes have even one once of the balls I got SAY IT TO MY F***ING FACE just once will do promise. If you can't do that you ain't worth anymore of my time I"M DONE with INTERNET WARRIORS who hide behind there smartass little screen names like "Seen it myself" and "wow" or "lol" yeah those names are so clever must've taken you hours to come up with that shit. Too bad you didn't have the courage to use your real names so I'd know whos jaw and finders to break huh? PEACE THE F**K OUT comment away be my guest drag my past out it's all been done before IDGAF anymore.Think what you want say what you want I can't do nothin bout it till you grow a pair and say it to my face which we all know ain't gonna happen so bye. Last post leave me the f**k outta this mess
Funny

Chillicothe, OH

#34 Oct 14, 2012
Sdewitt wrote:
My, my, my seems I have missed much conversation today....HMMM where to even begin, oh I know! My real name shall remain a secret lol go on ahead and blame Kim all you want doesn't change facts my little venom spreading darlings. And the facts are as follows, my real name surely isn't Kim let alone the one you are currently refferring too. Kim merely gave me the information what I did with it is of my own accord. All Kim is guilty of truely is trusting the wrong person with information she should have kept to herself. I'm sorry folks like it or not what I posted was true, I reasearched it asked around (boy oh boy the stories I got) I only put the minor things that I found out like the police records and such. Also this post was not meant to start "drama" it was meant to warn parents not to allow these "people" (not sure they even quialify for that title) around or in charge of their easily influenced minor children. Tony the tiger????? Knowing Kim I'm guessing that's some wisecrack about her scars? She may wear her scars on the outside for all to see, we all however haves scars (self-inflicted or otherwise) of our own. Oh and do tell dear miss Seenitmyself (BTW the proper way to have put that would have been: SeenItMyself otherwise its read as one word) who am I??? You must know if you are so confident in believeing that "I" am as you stated a "wreck". I think it's quit halarious all of you attacking Kim and none of you actually commenting on the post at hand. Bravo on your attempts to take all attention of the revolting drug dealing, ring leaders of teens! I do believe you have accomplished your goals. However I did notice NO ONE even attempted to accuse my post as being untrue or inacurate....hmmmm I wonder why that is...sit on that for awhile I'm off to bed I have a job to go to in the morning taking care of all of the people out their just like you who are sadly stricken with mental illness's they can not control and no that is no pun no wisecrack it is in fact a reality. Goodnight and Happy Commenting!
I think it is quite "hilarious" how you and Kim both spelled it "halarious". Coincidence? I think not.
Uninvolved

United States

#35 Oct 14, 2012
Haha. Every post is at the same time too. And when Kim first tried to deny it she almost defended the Sdewitt chick and said she knew who posted it, but now she flips out on her???? Even I can see its the same person starting drama.
shut your mouths

Chillicothe, OH

#36 Oct 15, 2012
I know this family and they are wonderful parents and just because they arent raising thier kids your way you go and get mad you need to shut your mouths about them they are good peple and im pretty sure i know who wrote this to so shut your mouths because i will not tolerate you talking trash about them.....you want trash look in the garbage can hunny because this family has more love and honesty than your whole live will ever have
Monkey

Lancaster, OH

#37 Oct 18, 2012
Look Kim all you do is talk shit. Can you back it up? All your doing is fucking your self. And what are you talking about she dont bursh the girls hair thats a bunch of bullshit everytime i am there with Tanya and she is the one picking bugs out of your kids hair LET ME SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME FOR YOU JUST IN CASE YOU DID NOT UNDER STAND ME SHE PICK BUGS OUT OF YOUR KIDS HAIRS EVERY FUCKING WEEK YOU DROP THEM OFF. And you talking abou Tanya not saying shit to your face but your the one talking shit so you need to keep your damn mouth shut cause she loves them damn kids to death hell i think they look up to her more then they do you she never locked them in a damn bedroom. And so much more
Funny

Chillicothe, OH

#38 Jan 14, 2013
Samantha Dewitt and Kimberly Rinehart is definitely the same person. It's funny to watch them argue with each other. Must be the personalities. SMH. lol
Hahi

Lancaster, OH

#39 Feb 17, 2013
Tanya knapp is trash.
shut your mouths wrote:
I know this family and they are wonderful parents and just because they arent raising thier kids your way you go and get mad you need to shut your mouths about them they are good peple and im pretty sure i know who wrote this to so shut your mouths because i will not tolerate you talking trash about them.....you want trash look in the garbage can hunny because this family has more love and honesty than your whole live will ever have
Hahayup

Chillicothe, OH

#40 Mar 4, 2013
They are always into some bull.
kinda funny

Chillicothe, OH

#41 Jun 6, 2014
even though this post is older, it is still the same pathetic thing only now tanya is single, and is back to being a high, alcoholic almost 24/7.

“Who needs A Headline?”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#42 Jun 7, 2014
Is Shana Knapp related to them? Has to be! You said frankfort, right? Does she still wear them braids? Only B. Derick could pull them off!!
DRChittythemaste rbater

Waverly, OH

#43 Jun 23, 2014
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating poll 14 min True 8
New Tattoo Shop... 38 min happywithmynewink 1
Pearl Robinson And Her Boyfriend Jimmy 40 min You Wish 11
Fights at the feast! (May '12) 56 min Helen Roper 68
Feast Of Flowering Low Lifes 1 hr sldfkjgf 9
Bethany Shanks 1 hr TEO 7
Bible Pumpers 1 hr Janitor Of The LORD 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages