First Prev
of 6
Next Last
anne

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Feb 3, 2013
.. so what do yall think about them or does hair color matter ???
joe

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Blonde hair, nice fitting jeans and a pair of boots make me weak!!

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#3 Feb 4, 2013
anne wrote:
.. so what do yall think about them or does hair color matter ???
As long as its not red hair
anne

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Feb 4, 2013
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as its not red hair
Like I said Blonde, I was waiting on your response MikeLane !! LOL How are you this morning ?
anne

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Feb 4, 2013
joe wrote:
Blonde hair, nice fitting jeans and a pair of e !!
Myself, any color of hair would be cool but I feel the same about the jeans and boots !!!

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#7 Feb 4, 2013
anne wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said Blonde, I was waiting on your response MikeLane !! LOL How are you this morning ?
Im Still breathing;-)
anne

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Feb 4, 2013
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
Im Still breathing;-)
Did you sleep last nite ??

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#9 Feb 4, 2013
anne wrote:
<quoted text> Did you sleep last nite ??
Yep

I about 8 hours in

How about you?
anne

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Feb 4, 2013
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep
I about 8 hours in
How about you?
Nope, up All nite !!!

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#11 Feb 4, 2013
anne wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, up All nite !!!
I hate that up all night feeling.

Maybe me and you should just go out and paint the town and it wouldnt be so boring;-)
anne

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Feb 4, 2013
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate that up all night feeling.
Maybe me and you should just go out and paint the town and it wouldnt be so boring;-)
Seems you have something goin on with your daughters friend , I would'nt want to intrude !
hello

United States

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Get a job maybe you might wear yourself out little instead in a computer chair on Topix you might sleep better.Oh I'm at work just sitting on the can reading right now

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#14 Feb 4, 2013
anne wrote:
<quoted text> Seems you have something goin on with your daughters friend , I would'nt want to intrude !
Nothing really going on.

You are not intruding since I invited you;-)
anne

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Feb 4, 2013
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing really going on.
You are not intruding since I invited you;-)
I will think about it ! I do think you seem like a really nice guy and interesting !
anne

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Feb 4, 2013
hello wrote:
Get a job maybe you might wear yourself out little instead in a computer chair on Topix you might sleep better.Oh I'm at work just sitting on the can reading right now
Uhh... I do work thank you , an maybe I work night shift and just got home ???

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#17 Feb 4, 2013
anne wrote:
<quoted text> I will think about it ! I do think you seem like a really nice guy and interesting !
Well thinking about it will get me through one day to the next;-)

Im sure we would have fun....

Think about it for awhile and then let me know.

For my sake and Tbays you are not married right? LOL!!!
anne

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Feb 4, 2013
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thinking about it will get me through one day to the next;-)
Im sure we would have fun....
Think about it for awhile and then let me know.
For my sake and Tbays you are not married right? LOL!!!
Right !! LOL Have'nt been for some time now , been in too many Crappy relationships !!

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#19 Feb 4, 2013
anne wrote:
<quoted text> Right !! LOL Have'nt been for some time now , been in too many Crappy relationships !!
Well at least they was relationships.

I am tired of that Wham Bam Thank You Mam stuff and after 30 years of marrage I am looking to settle down again
anne

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Feb 4, 2013
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least they was relationships.
I am tired of that Wham Bam Thank You Mam stuff and after 30 years of marrage I am looking to settle down again
Well its so hard to trust anyone, and I am very cautious about stuff !

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#21 Feb 4, 2013
anne wrote:
<quoted text> Well its so hard to trust anyone, and I am very cautious about stuff !
Being a woman you have to be careful.
I am not out to use anyone or anything like that.
If we go out I might be a little shy at first but after a couple hours it will pass.
Have you ever been to the 94th Areo Squadron to eat?
Or maybe you have a place that you like.
I AM ALWAYS UP TO TRYING NEW PLACES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is Diana Parnel 32 min Lee x 1
Holly Cyrus 1 hr wow 5
Butters 2 hr Well 12
Zane Village 2 hr Imo 18
Divorce 2 hr Divorce 7
Southeastern School Board member Chad Mitten wr... 2 hr Happl 70
Where are the hookers at? 2 hr luke 28
More from around the web

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]