Who is this Drug Dealer "Dollar Bill",

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Scum Hunters

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 1, 2013
 
Who is the Ernest fella, and how has he ran dope for 20 years and without getting caught? His current dope house is on Riverside and uses a local pirate taxi company to run dope around town.
Shame

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

HE IS THE BIGGEST DRUG DEALER DOWN HERE. AIN'T NO STOPPING HIM EITHER. HE GOT THE CPD ON HIS TEAM TOO. HE IS THE PROSECUTOR & JUDGES DEALER. RIVERSIDE IS JUST ONE OF HIS HOUSES HE GOT BOUT 20 HOUSES...HE GOT SHYT LOCKED DOWN. TAXI DRIVERS GOT FEED THEIR FAMILY TOO SO YEAH THEY ON HIS TEAM TOO. I NEED TO GET ON HIS TEAM BECAUSE WE STRAVING...LOL
Lol

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 2, 2013
 
You are a complete moron. What judge and prosecutor are you referring to? This is Chillicothe you idiot, he doesn't have shit on his side but an upcoming prison sentence when he gets raided.
Shame

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 3, 2013
 
Lol wrote:
You are a complete moron. What judge and prosecutor are you referring to? This is Chillicothe you idiot, he doesn't have shit on his side but an upcoming prison sentence when he gets raided.
He don't get no prison sentence.HE IS DOLLAR FN BILL. THE PROSECUTOR THAT IS A COKE HEAD THAT'S WHO I'M TALKIN ABOUT. IT'S PILLICOTHE NOW FOOL. This town is all messed up.He been dealing for 20yrs and none of his spots get raided. Everybody elses do but not his.HE THE FN MAN AND I TRYIN TO BE ON HIS TEAM #TEAMDOLLARHEGOTSHYTLOCKEDDOWN .
Shaking my head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Shame, who spiked your coffee with stupidity?
wow

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I call bulls*it
omgoodness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 5, 2013
 
This is waaay too funny!
hmmm

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 5, 2013
 
1 place that he was dealing out of got raided. he hasn't been back there since. and guess what he never got into any trouble over. while 2 of the other ppl did.
Shame

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 5, 2013
 
hmmm wrote:
1 place that he was dealing out of got raided. he hasn't been back there since. and guess what he never got into any trouble over. while 2 of the other ppl did.
See he is paying off the police. He don't get into NO trouble. People think I'm playing when I say it.Everybody else goes to jail but not him. He is the man I guess.Shyt I want to sale drugs and not get in trouble too. I get a parking ticket their ready to lock me up. I need to get a hold of him and get on his team...I need to eat too.lol. He not even getting in trouble for spreading HIV. Dollar got it going on man!!!
kill the drug dealers

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 5, 2013
 
Shame wrote:
<quoted text>See he is paying off the police. He don't get into NO trouble. People think I'm playing when I say it.Everybody else goes to jail but not him. He is the man I guess.Shyt I want to sale drugs and not get in trouble too. I get a parking ticket their ready to lock me up. I need to get a hold of him and get on his team...I need to eat too.lol. He not even getting in trouble for spreading HIV. Dollar got it going on man!!!
I think you need shot in the face you worthless piece of crap. All of you druggies need to die.
forur411

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 6, 2013
 
Scum Hunters wrote:
Who is the Ernest fella, and how has he ran dope for 20 years and without getting caught? His current dope house is on Riverside and uses a local pirate taxi company to run dope around town.
LMFAO ur an idiot and have not a freakin clue what ur talkin about!!!
bunnyfufu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 7, 2013
 
Seems like he knows exactly what he's talking about to me! It's about time someone does something about the scum face drug deallers! Shoot them all in the face, they have no problem killing society!
Rite

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

bunnyfufu wrote:
Seems like he knows exactly what he's talking about to me! It's about time someone does something about the scum face drug deallers! Shoot them all in the face, they have no problem killing society!
Or give them longer time in jail. I think they should bring the 3 stike law here in Ohio. Can't stand drug dealers!!! They need to be shot or thrown in jail for a very long time. And who ever this dude is needs to be killed and thrown in the trash like the trash he is.
OMGoodness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

forur411 wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO ur an idiot and have not a freakin clue what ur talkin about!!!
It's Chilli everyone thinks they know everything about everyone else's business!
Gregory Jackson

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 24, 2013
 
Wow this is pretty recent. I was just bored on Google. Also wanting to get super high lol
matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 24, 2013
 
Get some weed from dollar bill
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 25, 2013
 
he is a closet smoker i have watched him get completly cracked out n get so paranoid he also dates the prositute kelighia (KAYLA HORN)HE NASTY AS can be he tricks with bitches n pays them n pills and wut crack he has left aftere gettin smoked out
free drug dealers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 23, 2014
 
society is already f***** up drugs is not the problems stupid mother f*****if you want to do something about it go find them the people making the sjit from scratch dumbass
free drug dealers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 23, 2014
 
you stop them from making the shit and then your problems will go away until then get money b****** and Its. nothin but about the money out here money the role of evil

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chillicothe Forum right now

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What happen to Wagoners Bar in French Town? 25 min jimmy 21
Tbay, Tony Orez, Joanne50 29 min Tony Orez 14
Sudden invasion of prostitutes in Chillicothe 40 min Tony Orez 13
state highway patrol and sheriffs 55 min Hook Patrol 7
Red necks of Chillicothe. 56 min Truth--Hurts 36
Unioto Basketball 1 hr Hook Patrol 15
sick of this shit. 1 hr Disissomeboosheet 16
Were not broke 2 hr woo-boy 154
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chillicothe Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••