needs help

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Sounds like the UMA at RCI is losing it. Started CRYING during the Unit Management trng he was conducting; class had to be excused until he could contain himself. WTF is going on at RCI? Don't know how much longer I can last there. It's off the hook. Promote some more idiots with degrees; since experience doesn't count for anything. Speak up people before RCI gets as bad a name as CCI

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Those type of institutions are necessary, but they wreck hell on the mental health of the inmates as well as employees.

I don't envy anyone who works in these type of settings.
Uncle Cracker

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Why are you surprised? The ODRC has been going downhill for many years now. They usually promote ass-kissers that don't know jack about security, stressing about it won't solve anything. I just try to do the best 8 I can then hit the gate, no worries.
Curious

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Im just curious, you guys seem as If you work at the prison, do any of you know a guy who drives either a grey cobalt, or a g5. Tall, tattoos on his arms? Saw him the other day in a prison uniform and mmmm he was hot!

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jun 27, 2012
lol sound like u all over at rci r having a good time

Since: Jun 12

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jun 27, 2012
I would assume that RCI is like every other prison in Ohio when it comes to promotion. Kiss asses first, then add in a minority or 2 then back to the kiss asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart shelves empty 24 min MAGAloversuperstud 15
Affirmative Action Apes 25 min MAGAloversuperstud 2
Pillicothe Baby boomers 29 min MAGAloversuperstud 12
Spectrum 36 min MAGAloversuperstud 31
President Trump Nobel Prize 44 min MAGAloversuperstud 21
Mandycandy 810 1 hr coheedcornbread 3
Massieville Big Guy 1 hr Massiegirl 7

Chillicothe Jobs

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages