First Prev
of 7
Next Last
sara

Chillicothe, OH

#140 Aug 27, 2012
You all are wack. I worked there for over a year and I was impressed by how clean everything is kept, and how healthy the food is. It's all cooked there in the store using CLEAN DISHES. Before that it is properly stored in freezers that have thermometers ya know.. If you guys were on point like you think, they'de shut down the Casa show. But there's nothing wrong with the place, just something wrong with you all.
seriously?

Chillicothe, OH

#141 Aug 28, 2012
You Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You *saw* it *too*.
"What" can't work at Casa, "What" is not a person.
Drug *Addicts* is the real word you are trying to use.
'They're' or 'they are' not "there" you're not talking about a location you're talking about people.
"u" is not a word it is a letter in the alphabet here in the real world we write it "you".
"Make themselves feel"... feel what? Happy, sad, better,etc.
Also, you have used no punctuation so this is just one giant run-on sentence with no proper ending.

How do you have the audacity to ridicule anyone, drug addict or not, when you do not even comprehend how to use proper English. I assume this is your native country and that you were taught our language from an early age, yet you still write with such ignorance that I don't care what your point on this topic is, I just feel sorry for you. Now go and look up those big words I used so that you can understand the insult.
"I just feel sorry for you" should have been its own sentence. Attack a person's point instead of their grammar. It shows more maturity.
Idontunderstand

Richmond, VA

#142 Aug 28, 2012
I love Casa del Taco! We don't live in Chillicothe anymore and I really miss it.
Too funny

Hilliard, OH

#143 Aug 29, 2012
Topix is like our government everyone wants to complain but no one person wants to do anything about it. I just found this site today and it is absolutely hilarious that anyone would spend their valuable time talking about a scoop on the ground. Go do something productive!

“We do not forget.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#144 Aug 30, 2012
Casa del squirto
johndenver

Chillicothe, OH

#145 Nov 16, 2013
TruthBeTold wrote:
The Western Ave location's food is of very poor quality. I went in the on Sunday and left with only a cherry coke after witnessing the appearance of the food that looked old and overcooked. The staff all acted like they were too busy to walk to the counter and take my order, but I was the only one in the store. They definitely need new management there, that's inexcusable.
Well, the food quality would be the same because its all from the same place. Seems the cook or staff was on crack when they served it.
disgusted

Chillicothe, OH

#146 Feb 5, 2014
I have inside experience with Casa, they have roaches & they crawl inside the sweet food containers & under the counter, GROSS! They treat their customers & employees like trash! I will not eat their knowing what I know!
west west

Phoenix, AZ

#147 Feb 5, 2014
Casa is AMAZING!!! It's one of the only things I miss about Chillicothe!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hall family 1 hr Mandy 3
Mariah shumaker. 2 hr Savannah mae 3
EX Chief somone said he took us out of the ston... 2 hr Mr Smith 32
Tracy Arnold and Jason Harris 4 hr BetterThanTheRest 2
Obamacare (Dec '13) 5 hr TonyD2 531
What is open? 5 hr Eastender 6
So as you shall sow; ye shall reep. H. Grubb HH... 5 hr Joe the plumber 3
Election Day 7 hr IHO 22
Savannah at Menards 13 hr her boyfriend 44
Chillicothe Dating