R.I.P. Dana Ross
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
moving

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jun 9, 2012
R.I.P. Dana it's so hard to believe you are gone it doesn't seem real. You are missed by so many. Prayers go out to your family.

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Are you talking about the Dana Ross that lives on Possum Hollow rd?
moving

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jun 9, 2012
yes I am.

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jun 9, 2012
Prayers to his family. How sad his gone he was so young.
moving

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jun 9, 2012
yes it is so sad. My boyfriend and I knew him and he had a lot going on in his life too. Its just so sad he is gone and his kids have to grow up with no dad.
umm

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jun 10, 2012
I have been hi riend for some time now lost contact with him this pst month but after the death occured his mom informedme he stoped talking to friends because he actualy straightened up and was doing good rip dana
moving

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jun 12, 2012
umm wrote:
I have been hi riend for some time now lost contact with him this pst month but after the death occured his mom informedme he stoped talking to friends because he actualy straightened up and was doing good rip dana
Yes he did get his life straightened up. He was a really nice guys from the little bite of time that I have known him.
dont u wish u know

Springfield, OH

#9 Jun 12, 2012
r.i.p prayers go out to all friends an family while u r in haven take care of my brother
justsayin

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Jun 14, 2012
Thank you all for the kind words. Our family appreciates it.
Shana Ross

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Hello this is Dana's daughter. I just wanted to say thank you for all the prayers to the family. I appriciate all of them from the bottom of my heart. I would trade anything in the world to have my daddy back. I miss him like crazy. I love you daddt ♥.
but thank you all so much (:

-shana elise ross
Undone

Caldwell, OH

#14 Oct 16, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
did another junkie die?!!!!!!
No F*ckhead,so take your cumdumpster somewhere else to spew your shit you f*ckin waste of skin.
Been There

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Oct 16, 2012
I feel sorry for you. Apparently, you have nothing better to do than to get on Topix and disrespect anyone that posts. In this case, you have a family grieving for their loved one and you feel the need to make inappropriate comments. They say what goes around, comes around and you have a lot coming back at you! Take your disgusting comments somewhere else.
turkeyburger wrote:
ill say one thing though that little girl of his shana is pretty cute though, wonder if she does anal?
Undone

Caldwell, OH

#19 Oct 16, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
sounds like he was a junkie to me, i say good either way, need to get these inbreed monkeys wiped out
It's inbred f*cktard. You're a horrible troll that can't even spell or punctuate. Why don't you get off this topic before people figure who the real inbred is.
mee

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Oct 16, 2012
Wow, what happened Turkey I thought that you were a highly educated 130 pound women, guess you cant keep your personalities straight, you seem to have to many to remember which one told what.
FFS

United States

#23 Oct 16, 2012
You Turkeyburger have went one to far this time....guarantee you that. I sincerely hope you rot you worthless trolling waste of oxygen.....
getalife

Warren, OH

#28 Oct 17, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
come on lets dig up ole dana and have us a party
Show some respect them kids just lost their father don't add to their grief
getalife

Warren, OH

#30 Oct 17, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
oh ive got something i would like to add to those kids, that shana is a cute little thing
Your sick and demented what are you a child molester? You will answer to god one day on the way you treat ppl
getalife

Warren, OH

#32 Oct 17, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
there is no god
Lol ok see ya on judgement day
moving

Chillicothe, OH

#34 Oct 19, 2012
You know what turkeybugar I hope you rot in hell your talking about a 16 year old girl like that and her father I hope someone finds out who you are and just beat the shit out of you. How would you feel if this was your childs father and people was talking about him like that and your child seen it.what if someone talked about your child like that. Your a worthless pice of shit.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#35 Oct 21, 2012
i wouldnt think twice, i dont really care what strangers on the internet think of me. nor am i stupid enough to post a memorial on a site like topix, its just asking for trouble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Squatch 1 hr Sweet mother of f... 4
Fail - vanishing women 1 hr Mmb 1
Divorce for nothing... Is he crazy? 2 hr 40ish 93
Kathy Dunn Quin Dunn Janae Carroll (Sep '15) 2 hr the truth 8
Hillarys Petite Mal Siezures 4 hr Beth Ann 3
Jean Thomas (Oct '15) 4 hr robin 12
Everett Austin Long - womanbeater 4 hr boohoo 2

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance