Global Warming Conference This ...

Global Warming Conference This Week.

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

Who is John Galt

Van Wert, OH

#1 Nov 26, 2012
What are the chances they will acknowledge that no warming ... NO WARMING ... has occurred over the last 16 years ? Sure makes their computer models useless !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Classified

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Love the nic btw lol...atlas shrugged..yeah warming patterns are cyclical
Anal Andy

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Global warming is a myth. Or total bullshit in other words.
Classified

United States

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Yeah Andy I dont buy it either... and I'm a Democrat and a disabled veteran... talk about oxymorons
Who is John Galt

Van Wert, OH

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Look at this headline "2012 hurricane season another for the record books". It causes people to immediateley think of many storms and grave tragedy, when you get to paragraph 3 you realize the record is 7 years without a powerful storm making landfall. A GOOD RECORD !

http://weather.yahoo.com/2012-hurricane-seaso...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#6 Nov 30, 2012
It's all about the control of energy, taxing it so that only the rich can afford it, and class warfare.
Who is John Galt

Van Wert, OH

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Heres a recent update from Met Office on annual global temperature, the table at the bottom of the page shows the global temp. in 1998 was 14.50 celsius. The average since is 14.45 thus no warming. The Met Office Hadley Centre is the worlds largest data bank of climate research, 15 years and no warming.
Who is John Galt

Van Wert, OH

#8 Dec 13, 2012

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#9 Dec 13, 2012
That's why they quit calling it "global warming" and started calling it "climate change". That way no matter what happens, they can blame it on someone.
Who is John Galt

Van Wert, OH

#10 Dec 14, 2012
I agree Tony, they can slap the term "climate change" on any weather event and it fits. Warmer than normal, colder than normal, too wet, too dry its all because of climate change.

The United Nations appetite for money bothers me, they insist there will be 4 degrees of warming this century, and want $100 billion for releif funding. Thats $100 billion a year by the way. Consider the American contribution would likely be $20 billion, we could buy alot of wind turbines and solar panels each year with that much money.
wrong

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Are you people serious, its real and happens every 500,000 years.
Who is John Galt

Van Wert, OH

#12 Dec 17, 2012
wrong wrote:
Are you people serious, its real and happens every 500,000 years.
The warming ( or lack of ) we are refering to is man made and presumed to be mans doom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rappers in chilli (Jan '12) 42 min Yung Piff 171
Andrew AB (May '14) 54 min Ted Turner 59
Serious posts on Topix 1 hr Fifty Points 9
Valero s paint 1 hr Little Red Bumps 12
Who cried and had AB versus West at??? 2 hr EyeswithoutAface 11
judi houser 2 hr hose 3
I despise hill jacks 3 hr Brent Evans 1

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance