Amber Earles
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Oct 11, 2012
amber is a babykiller no ?s asked!! kiara was killed because of that bitches stupidity...she and the dude in the car they opened their doors and jumped out and left that baby in backseat to be killed alone! poor babies toe was even cut off!! said that a beautiful baby was killed because of a druggie bitch. the same time kiara was killed i was in hospital giving birth 2 kiara's cousin on the dads side! who jumps out and lvs their baby in the car to die alone??? shes a pos nothing!! and any1 who thinks shes any diff aint no better then her!

Baltimore, MD

#22 Oct 11, 2012
Really dont matter who, what, where, when, amber is a worthless pc of nasty skank white trash who does NOT deserve to breathe the same air as any of us good normal ppl, so her best bet is to take a lethal dose of a very bad drug and do us all a favor, especially those innocent babies!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
welfare caseworker charged with food stamp fraud 17 min joanna50 110
Captain Steve Jenkins 27 min Kelly Clark 5
ladys would you date a guy that doesnt have muc... 1 hr Be kind 3
Intellectuals Wanted (Jan '13) 1 hr Be kind 67
updates on missing/deceased 2 hr Be kind 14
Dustin Caplinger 2 hr Heather 9
mike colvin is a king (Oct '14) 5 hr Jay 64
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages