Amber Earles
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
idiots

Lancaster, OH

#21 Oct 11, 2012
amber is a babykiller no ?s asked!! kiara was killed because of that bitches stupidity...she and the dude in the car they opened their doors and jumped out and left that baby in backseat to be killed alone! poor babies toe was even cut off!! said that a beautiful baby was killed because of a druggie bitch. the same time kiara was killed i was in hospital giving birth 2 kiara's cousin on the dads side! who jumps out and lvs their baby in the car to die alone??? shes a pos nothing!! and any1 who thinks shes any diff aint no better then her!
oldfriend

Baltimore, MD

#22 Oct 11, 2012
Really dont matter who, what, where, when, amber is a worthless pc of nasty skank white trash who does NOT deserve to breathe the same air as any of us good normal ppl, so her best bet is to take a lethal dose of a very bad drug and do us all a favor, especially those innocent babies!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!
Realztalkin

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Sep 22, 2016
Looks like Amber is still the same. In the paper for drug trafficking and has a young kid acting like a ho on Facebook with four diff accounts. Looks like she's following in Mommies footsteps! Amber told my dude she owned a big house and turned out she had a trailer that's trashed and stinks. She's always lieing and thinks she's a big time gangsta when for real she's just another junkie!!!!!
Unknown

Toledo, OH

#24 Sep 23, 2016
She is doing crack head Mike Robinson as well as any other dick that comes her way. She think she is from the hood, all she is a broke hillbilly with a habit.
Prego

Toledo, OH

#25 Sep 23, 2016
Wow Mike Robinson what is he 70 years old?
Trash

Derby, OH

#26 Oct 5, 2016
That trashy b**** has killed two of her babies. She had a little boy that died in her stomach drom doing to many drugs while pregnant with hi. I hate that cu*t
Sam i am

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Oct 5, 2016
She loves to be gang banged
No.

Washington Court House, OH

#28 Oct 5, 2016
Druggie trash. Typical eastend representative.
Sam i am

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Oct 5, 2016
[QUOTE who="No."]Druggie trash. Typical eastend representative.[/QUOTE]

Obviously u don't even no her because she's from Frankfort
No.

Washington Court House, OH

#30 Oct 5, 2016
Sam i am wrote:
[QUOTE who="No."]Druggie trash. Typical eastend representative."

Obviously u don't even no her because she's from Frankfort
And ran the eastend.
Mmmmm

Chillicothe, OH

#31 Oct 30, 2016
NATE wrote:
<quoted text>for 1, yea shes a piece of shit, but she wasnt drunk driving and killed makala, she was drivin with a tv in the back seat, and nate bailey came around the corner at her sliding his moms car sideways and hit her, the tv killed the lil girl, i was at the scene. u ppl really need to get ur fucking facts straight, u r so ignorant, i mean to talk about some1 is one thing, but know the facts u fn retard. you r mind blowing how stupid u r. for a FACT, NATE BAILEY killed the lil girl, on blain hwy. at the end of mt. zion rd. it really fucked her and mike up. so know the facts dummy
That's not true she wrecked and killed her baby in Fayette County she was drunk and on drugs I know that to be a fact and the baby was not buckled in the car seat in the snap the baby's neck and broke her neck that you get the facts right
Mmmmm

Chillicothe, OH

#32 Oct 30, 2016
crazy wrote:
Amber shes nothing n will always b nothing n any1 who hangs with her is as bad off as she is
You're right she's nothing but a druggie and I heard she just got busted again for heroin not to mention she prostitute her oldest daughter for drugs she needs to go to prison and never get out
Mmmmm

Chillicothe, OH

#33 Oct 30, 2016
out of chilli wrote:
What do u know about this chick?
She's TROUBLE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best concrete guys in Chillicothe 4 min -Der Fuehrer- 3
My cousin liked me back in school when I was 13 4 min -Der Fuehrer- 65
Reason For Vile Race Mixing 6 min Big C 6
Fisher out at CHS? 9 min yathink 1
Who is greg duncan 11 min That guy 4
Tammy tyler 24 min That guy 17
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 2 hr KitKaboodle 2,498
Finale of forgotten women of Ohio 5 hr IJUSTWONDER 7

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web