Next Last
out of chilli

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 28, 2011
What do u know about this chick?
Chick

Washington Court House, OH

#2 Dec 28, 2011
Thief & a druggie. She's all around bad news.
true

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2011
Any ONE , or THING what ever you want to call IT, gives birth to 5 CHILDREN and has none of them Because IT would rather do drugs and be a WHORE, than a MOTHER,to say the least she needs her MOUTH and Her PUSS, sowed UP AND get it in Reckton till they ROT IN HELL AMBER!!!!!!!!!
Chick

Washington Court House, OH

#4 Dec 29, 2011
true wrote:
Any ONE , or THING what ever you want to call IT, gives birth to 5 CHILDREN and has none of them Because IT would rather do drugs and be a WHORE, than a MOTHER,to say the least she needs her MOUTH and Her PUSS, sowed UP AND get it in Reckton till they ROT IN HELL AMBER!!!!!!!!!
^^Agreed!! Not to mention one of her kids died.. due to her stupidity!
out of chilli

Columbus, OH

#5 Dec 29, 2011
yes she killed her oldes daughter when the little girl was 2 or 3. She was so messed up on drugs and drunk driving when she wrecked her car.

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jan 10, 2012
Trouble!!!
wondering

Lancaster, OH

#7 Jan 18, 2012
Babykiller for sure!!!!!!!
NATE

Van Wert, OH

#8 Feb 11, 2012
out of chilli wrote:
yes she killed her oldes daughter when the little girl was 2 or 3. She was so messed up on drugs and drunk driving when she wrecked her car.
for 1, yea shes a piece of shit, but she wasnt drunk driving and killed makala, she was drivin with a tv in the back seat, and nate bailey came around the corner at her sliding his moms car sideways and hit her, the tv killed the lil girl, i was at the scene. u ppl really need to get ur fucking facts straight, u r so ignorant, i mean to talk about some1 is one thing, but know the facts u fn retard. you r mind blowing how stupid u r. for a FACT, NATE BAILEY killed the lil girl, on blain hwy. at the end of mt. zion rd. it really fucked her and mike up. so know the facts dummy
what ever

Grove City, OH

#9 Feb 11, 2012
NATE wrote:
<quoted text>for 1, yea shes a piece of shit, but she wasnt drunk driving and killed makala, she was drivin with a tv in the back seat, and nate bailey came around the corner at her sliding his moms car sideways and hit her, the tv killed the lil girl, i was at the scene. u ppl really need to get ur fucking facts straight, u r so ignorant, i mean to talk about some1 is one thing, but know the facts u fn retard. you r mind blowing how stupid u r. for a FACT, NATE BAILEY killed the lil girl, on blain hwy. at the end of mt. zion rd. it really fucked her and mike up. so know the facts dummy
for 1 she was messed up on drugs and drunk when it happened, Durado Bayless was in the car with her when it happened! Not so sure it really fucked her up because she never changed or helped herself after this! She also did time in jail for it,,,,it was her fault for having her child in the car while she was messed up! U get for real,,,she has had how many children since and she negelcted them as well!!!! Stop thinking about poor Amber and think about her children!
fur sure

United States

#10 Feb 17, 2012
The stupid B. is a waste. Yep she really needs to crawl under a rock.
123abc

Lancaster, OH

#11 Feb 17, 2012
what ever wrote:
<quoted text>for 1 she was messed up on drugs and drunk when it happened, Durado Bayless was in the car with her when it happened! Not so sure it really fucked her up because she never changed or helped herself after this! She also did time in jail for it,,,,it was her fault for having her child in the car while she was messed up! U get for real,,,she has had how many children since and she negelcted them as well!!!! Stop thinking about poor Amber and think about her children!
The Blain Hwy incident was not Amber, it was one of my family members.
John Burton

Lancaster, OH

#12 Feb 17, 2012
NATE wrote:
<quoted text>for 1, yea shes a piece of shit, but she wasnt drunk driving and killed makala, she was drivin with a tv in the back seat, and nate bailey came around the corner at her sliding his moms car sideways and hit her, the tv killed the lil girl, i was at the scene. u ppl really need to get ur fucking facts straight, u r so ignorant, i mean to talk about some1 is one thing, but know the facts u fn retard. you r mind blowing how stupid u r. for a FACT, NATE BAILEY killed the lil girl, on blain hwy. at the end of mt. zion rd. it really fucked her and mike up. so know the facts dummy
That was my cousin Amanda Burton you Dumb Ass get your facts straght, she is a very good person with a very good family who lost her daughter to no fault of her own. whatch what you say if you don't know what you are talking about.
what ever

Grove City, OH

#13 Feb 17, 2012
Yes John I know your cousin and I know she wasnt at fault in her accident....I also knew her mom and dad and they are wonderful people as well. That nate guy has his stories all mixed up...Amber Earles is a druggie, no good mom, theif that is in and out of jail all of the time. Amber was so messed up and drove through a constuction site and her car dropped off where they had cut out the road. Your cousin Amanda and her two sisters are awesome, lovely ladies.
fur sure

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2012
STOP taking Up for her any one that's gave birth to.five children an has none of them speak s for it's self.
Jill Kersey

Shreveport, LA

#15 Feb 18, 2012
John Burton wrote:
<quoted text> That was my cousin Amanda Burton you Dumb Ass get your facts straght, she is a very good person with a very good family who lost her daughter to no fault of her own. whatch what you say if you don't know what you are talking about.
Thank you so much, Johnny, for setting this forum straight! I honestly cannot believe the sheer ignorance wrapped around this website. I don't even know why or how our family is being dragged into a forum that we have NOTHING to do with in the first place. I urge each of you, in this case and future situations, to get your facts in order before you start a discussion. In case you are unfamiliar with the term "SLANDER", you might want to familiarize yourselves with that as well.
In closing, if you remember nothing else, maybe you will remember this:
SMALL minds discuss people.
AVERAGE minds discuss things.
GREAT minds discuss ideas.
Choose your poison wisely.
Jill Kersey

Shreveport, LA

#16 Feb 18, 2012
what ever wrote:
Yes John I know your cousin and I know she wasnt at fault in her accident....I also knew her mom and dad and they are wonderful people as well. That nate guy has his stories all mixed up...Amber Earles is a druggie, no good mom, theif that is in and out of jail all of the time. Amber was so messed up and drove through a constuction site and her car dropped off where they had cut out the road. Your cousin Amanda and her two sisters are awesome, lovely ladies.
I don't know who this is, but thank you.
damshame

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Feb 20, 2012
fur sure wrote:
STOP taking Up for her any one that's gave birth to.five children an has none of them speak s for it's self.
Actions speak louder than words
kdd

Demotte, IN

#18 Feb 24, 2012
NATE wrote:
:#1 The baby that was killed her name was kiara #2 she was only 22 months old#3 I was at the funeral sadest i have ever been to but not to support amber but the babies dad james nelson and that little angel would still be here today if amber would have left her with james that night durado bayless was drivin in a construction zone!
kdd

Demotte, IN

#19 Feb 24, 2012
NATE wrote:
facts# 1 it was Durado Bayless that killed Kiara NOT Makayla and FACT it was in a construction zone the babies dad james nelson is my boyfriends realy good friend n was a palbearer so please get ur story straight ur probly getting two stories disconbobulated into one dont be parked on dumb and stuck on stupid for real for real lmfao
crazy

Cleveland, OH

#20 Oct 11, 2012
Amber shes nothing n will always b nothing n any1 who hangs with her is as bad off as she is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenworth SKAN KS 9 min chixb4dix 16
Why haven't the roads have been plowed? 13 min Namtango 17
Stacia Christman 20 min hot4femalefeet 3
Stephanie horsely 22 min hot4femalefeet 3
vest dirty 22 min Tight Squeeze 5
Who got the best booty 24 min ass clown 5
Ashley shepherd 32 min hot4femalefeet 2

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance