Rent 2 Own Company
Future

Westland, MI

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Anybody know much on this company,was considering working for them
Anwing

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Yes, ive been renting frm them for a very long time, they ALL are very wonderful ppl, I would love to work there, they take their jobs seriously but they have fun n joke when they can, they treat all their customers with much respect and work well with them n coworkers, I think ud love working there:)
former employee

Fenton, MI

#3 Sep 18, 2012
I have worked there and thought it was a nice company,until I found out the inside jobs.Truth is they all cheat on their husbands and wives with each other.For example if u are a male u have no chance of moving up unless u know something on one of the regionals.If u are female well just say yes and smile.They have these meetings at hotels where everyone gets drunk and it all better be on the hush hush if u catch someone sleeping with someone else.I also got involved on this inside job which ruined alot of my life.I could give u so much info on this company.They might be a good company to rent from but as of working for them if u are married I wouldnt even try it.
Done it

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Sound like someone had a hard time keeping their dick in their pants.
Youre wrong

Jackson, OH

#5 Nov 13, 2012
I work for this company and I've never cheated. Nor have I ever been asked to cheat. but thanks for pretending you know what's going on.
I Am Right

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Nov 13, 2012
The company seems to be a good one to work for but watch your back if there are any changes to your work schedule. This will come back to haunt you when they want to get rid of you. If you are in sales then you will be selling crap to people who want a "deal" on something and if you're collecting on accounts then start worrying when the manager steps in to "work" the numbers so they can keep their bonus. The items they sell are WAY over priced, but then again all rent-to-own places are. The best thing to do is go in and look at their items and ask yourself "would I like to have this item and would I be willing to pay that much for it in order to have it now and pay for it over time?". The company picnic is a blast and they give a great deal of stuff away.
hooked on phonics

Clyde, OH

#7 Nov 13, 2012
If you get hired in on collections section, just go ahead and ind another job. You, as the new person will get the shittiest sections of their route, the customers who NEVER pay their bills on time, and will get fired for not being able to do what noone else can do.

Long story short, if you get a sales floor or delivery job go for it.. Collections pass
lol

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Feb 13, 2013
You pay what they call 4 turns...meaning 4 times what it retails for. Also about the cheating lmao..yes very true on the " meetings" want a name how about tissot himself ...tara from Waverly and Rebecca johnson..well thats the 2 big ones lol...bed bugs daily life there and home office.. they train the staff on what to say and what not to say. By law...your ass not theres..yea i worked there at countryside rentals. Also know there unsanctioned bed bug treatment...all bed bug related products sent to home office where the service department is located also..thus bed bug contaminated products with your broken washer dryer tvs..you name it..they also simply put they openly say target customers are the undereducated and poor..there ya have it..any questions ask ill be following this. Thread..
Whatever

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Evey rental business of this type targets those that do not have a good credit of a high credit score. They don't report to any credit bureau so if you think paying on time will help with your credit ratings, forget that. Most of their rental products are very poor quality and the hope is that it will break right after you have it paid for so you will come back and buy another. Better than nothing but just barely.
lol

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Yes you are correct. They buy a lot of discontinued and aging electronics.
Code

Lancaster, OH

#12 Feb 14, 2013
I know that rent a center on bridge st. has all repos Stuff, who wants second hand stuff?
Wow

Portage, MI

#13 Feb 14, 2013
If they give me bed bugs I will sue their ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heath C 13 min No skills 14
Anyone know Angela Clementee 16 min Camo 14
Gays can't be trusted around children 17 min raped by pooter_w... 34
Couple truths on the Denise G thread 26 min Boner the size of... 8
Gays asking supreme court to re start slavery 1 hr Gonnagetcha 316
Star Wars New SJW Platform 2 hr Trying to be myself 2
Otto shoomaker 3 hr Whitey Blackman 21
Shooting 12/13 in Chillicothe. 16 hr Confused 34

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web