First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Miricale Menace

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Would like to be bashed but I'm having a hard time finding any dirt. So loyal topix people do your worst. Btw I have not 1 problem with this person matter of fact don't know them at all. just heard they want a piece of topix fame. So get em lol!
bobbi

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2012
This is going to be fun. You're alright, menace :)
Miricale Menace

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Dec 2, 2012
I like you too Bobbi lets see what is to be said should be interesting to say the least I'm sure it'll all be fabricated bull anyway lets jut say you cool in my book lol
Der Feuhrer

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Are we allowed to insult Oney too?
DeaDgingR

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Dec 2, 2012
BANANA
Yup

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Bobbi is awesome. Screw anyone who says otherwise.
Miricale Menace

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Dec 2, 2012
She may be awesome but that's not the issue she wanted this so dirt not she is awesome com'n
knower

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Dec 2, 2012
She iz kewl :p
Miricale Menace

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Ok I guess you are awesome and cool so far I do t think you belong here Bobbi seems your a pretty good girl.
BobbiesNumber1Fa n

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Dec 2, 2012
Bobbi is an awesome good hearted person. She's made mistakes. Who hasn't? Give her a chance and ya just may like her.
Miricale Menace

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Dec 2, 2012
Did you people even read this thread correctly Bobbi personally asked to have her name on here to be bashed for fun lol nobody has said one bad thing I just assume she is a peach lol
BobbiesNumber1Fa n

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Dec 2, 2012
Miricale Menace wrote:
Did you people even read this thread correctly Bobbi personally asked to have her name on here to be bashed for fun lol nobody has said one bad thing I just assume she is a peach lol
and, I just assume that you are an idiot!
Miricale Menace

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Ok think what you will buy I didn't just say I'm gonna make a thread about someone I don't know for no reason I promise she asked for this
Meat curtains

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Dec 3, 2012
She is tasty, tasty, tasty! Yum, Yum! I would dive in again if I had the chance.
Miricale Menace

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Ok lol stupid thread Bobbi is awesome and I'll consider her the coolest topix person ever if I can put your name out there and nobody says anything bad you are indeed the shit
Meat curtains

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Dec 3, 2012
No doubt brother M & M!
Miricale Menace

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Dec 3, 2012
In glad nobody got on here and talked bad makes me feel there are a few decent people out there lol
conscious

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Dec 4, 2012
there is nothing to say that the topix world needs to read that Bobbi Jo doesnt already know and live with everyday. Karma
Hellbilly

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Dec 4, 2012
She was the brattiest little kid that I have ever seen. I really hope she's turned herself around from when she was 3.
Anonymous

United States

#23 Dec 4, 2012
She smells like poop......... not really, i don't know her at all. Seems as if she is an alright person since there has been nothing said about her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jme seymour 2 min Megan H 35
mrk dickey 7 min Megan H 7
Ryan butterbaugh 51 min mmhmm 10
Good looking guys in their 30's&40's (Sep '13) 56 min single in town 23
News Panel: Chillicothe should rehire fired police c... 1 hr joanna50 4
This town is full of junkies. 2 hr Jake 16
Is marijuana addictive? 3 hr wtf 3
Southeastern School Board member Chad Mitten wr... 5 hr simon 16
More from around the web

Chillicothe People Search