Naked 2yr old baby found on the stree...
Please read its entirety

Columbus, OH

#44 Aug 14, 2012
classychazy"]Sorry I don't buy that your child just up and walks out of your home, because they are mischievous!
WOW! I don't really even know how to reply to this... I have yet to meet a 2 year old that listened.
Maybe your kids weren't curious?
Maybe you hit the genepool lottery and your kids are just well behaved?
Maybe your kids weren't smart enough to open a door?
But none of that really matters... What does matter is that my post has made atleast a few people rethink the situation. That makes my day.
Another thing I would like to point out is that noone has given proof that they are bad parents. Heck noone seems to even know their names! From my Topix experience most of the ppl who post on here aren't the pillars of society. I think Topix was created for Metropolitan Housing.(please don't slam me for that. I know that not everyone in Housing is bad.) So if most of the people who are on here are bad ppl and bad ppl all seem to know one another... and noone knows these ppl I have to assume that they are good ppl!
That make sense???
My name is Mike Reno and again if anyone would like advice on how to secure your babies without breaking Children Services "rules" you can message me on Facebook. I have discussed in length with the good caring ppl on 2nd street of what to do and what not to do. Oh and just so you know... 5 adults and 8 children all living in a 2br apt is ok as far as children services is concerned. Even without beds to sleep on. "As long as they aren't sleeping on a bare floor we can do nothing about it". yea that's what they told me....##**&* &%&$%^ &$#%(&*^^*&!!!!
jessica g

Chillicothe, OH

#45 Aug 14, 2012
Please read its entirety wrote:
classychazy"]Sorry I don't buy that your child just up and walks out of your home, because they are mischievous!
WOW! I don't really even know how to reply to this... I have yet to meet a 2 year old that listened.
But none of that really matters... What does matter is that my post has made atleast a few people rethink the situation. That makes my day.
Another thing I would like to point out is that noone has given proof that they are bad parents. Heck noone seems to even know their names! From my Topix experience most of the ppl who post on here aren't the pillars of society. I think Topix was created for Metropolitan Housing.(please don't slam me for that. I know that not everyone in Housing is bad.) So if most of the people who are on here are bad ppl and bad ppl all seem to know one another... and noone knows these ppl I have to assume that they are good ppl!
That make sense???
My name is Mike Reno and again if anyone would like advice on how to secure your babies without breaking Children Services "rules" you can message me on Facebook. I have discussed in length with the good caring ppl on 2nd street of what to do and what not to do. Oh and just so you know... 5 adults and 8 children all living in a 2br apt is ok as far as children services is concerned. Even without beds to sleep on. "As long as they aren't sleeping on a bare floor we can do nothing about it". yea that's what they told me....##**&* &%&$%^ &$#%(&*^^*&!!!!
You did make me rethink the situation but the thing is the mother knew that the milk was a year old that just disgusts me

Since: Jan 12

Ashburn, VA

#46 Aug 14, 2012
Please read its entirety wrote:
That make sense???
You must have missed the part about me running a daycare for 12 years these children were just not mine. I totally disagree with your assumption that 2 year Old can not or do not mind. These are human beings just like you and I with the correct structure and routine any child of any age can learn. Most children thrive when they have a set structure that's my entire point. Kids are curious by nature, but if you explain and show them the things that they are most curious about it takes the mystery out of it for them. I am by no means the perfect part nor the best at what I used to do, but I learned a great deal from watching and learning about children's behavior over the course of years. I thought I would be taking care of children until I retired, but do to illness this was not the case. We all make mistakes as parents, but having a child actually getting out of the house and down a street without your knowledge is completely unacceptable to me. This is just my opinion I mean no disrespect of any kind towards anyone. I do not know these people or their circumstance, but what I do know is children's services should have done a better job by actually doing an investigation.
jessica g

Chillicothe, OH

#47 Aug 14, 2012
I thought this forum was about the two year old .. When did it start to become a heated conversation ..
dontfront

Lancaster, OH

#48 Aug 15, 2012
Hi Mike REno so do you still sale pills or are you going to claim not to do that anymore? I have doubts as to what kind of parent you represent since you stole from Rallys, went to prision, got out went back.......and on and on. Weather or not someone runs a daycare or just raises their own kids....someone needs house cleaning lessons if they left bottles under a bed for a year....Dont they move their kids bed to clean under it??....I do. I am not a perfect parent by far....heck I used to buy pills off MIkE rENo back in the day before I had kids...but now I can guarantee you if my 2 year old got out I would be hot on her a** She would not get far! Certainly not down the da*n street. And yes my child is mentally disabled but she could get out the door thats why I have door chains on the top of my doors...really its parenting 101 Classy Chazy normally your comments p*ss me off but you are on point this time. And Mike Reno if you are an example of a good dad thats cool go ahead an call me a bad parent...your record in crime and in life speaks for its self...companys, jobs, and people trusted you and you burnt them for your own selfish gain...and then you sold pills all over Ross co. and now you wanna reach abut being such a stand up citizen I see you for exactly what you are....nothing!!! So are you robbing your current employer or sucking up goverment benefits???? NO MATTER WHAT...A sh*tty parent lets there kid get out the house unattended and takes more than 2 min to find them...a sh*tty parent lets a kid have spoiled choc milk and doesnt notice whats going on......keep taking up for these sh*tty parents What are you going to say when the next one dies??? Like the poor lil one on King st....oh let me guess It was an accident!....Sh8tty parenting is what it is!!!!
a christian man

Van Wert, OH

#49 Aug 15, 2012
WykedSecrets wrote:
Child Services are the ones who GAVE the child back to its "parents!"
Child services suck in Chillicothe and that's a fact

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#50 Aug 15, 2012
I still can't find any mention of the story in the media.
10 tv

Van Wert, OH

#51 Aug 15, 2012
Call 10 tv
Please read its entirety

Columbus, OH

#52 Aug 15, 2012
Lol... So lemme get this straight... You used to purchase drugs from me and you consider yourself better than me? If you changed what makes you think I haven't? Feel free to put your real name out there. Hell you probably capped me off a time or two for a perc.
fyi

Chillicothe, OH

#53 Aug 15, 2012
jessica g wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they are pill heads
i know this bc i am mutual friends with the parents...its a fact. too bad childrens services saw past this. i am also a mother of a young child and there is no excuse for this. yes youngins are a handful but they are #1 priority...that child should have been caught at the door! STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR LOUSY PARENTS AND TRYING TO RATIONALIZE WHAT HAPPENED. No one was called bc illegal activity was taking place. Lets just be glad it wasnt freezing out! BTW i can bet this will get worse due to the "drug houses" with children in them....ever consider the child was scared of living situation so fled???
Frank

Chesapeake, VA

#54 Aug 15, 2012
I know these parents and they love this child so get off their butts. You don't know the facts here. Both parents were very sick that day from hangovers and couldn't get out of bed because they were so sick. Put yourself in their position and remember when you were very sick and how limited you were physically. How would they know this kid would take advantage of their illness and go out wandering around. I believe you all owe them an apology. I'll leave it at that. Quit hatin.
10 tv

Van Wert, OH

#55 Aug 15, 2012
Frank wrote:
I know these parents and they love this child so get off their butts. You don't know the facts here. Both parents were very sick that day from hangovers and couldn't get out of bed because they were so sick. Put yourself in their position and remember when you were very sick and how limited you were physically. How would they know this kid would take advantage of their illness and go out wandering around. I believe you all owe them an apology. I'll leave it at that. Quit hatin.
Hangovers?
dontfront

Lancaster, OH

#56 Aug 15, 2012
good job Frank you just made it sooo much clearer thanks.....I had no clue hangovers were a good excuse for bad parenting.....now I get it!!!!
10 tv

Van Wert, OH

#57 Aug 15, 2012
dontfront wrote:
good job Frank you just made it sooo much clearer thanks.....I had no clue hangovers were a good excuse for bad parenting.....now I get it!!!!
I know right? His excuse made it worse. Our society is ignorant and doomed.
RUfingkiddingme

United States

#59 Aug 15, 2012
Frank wrote:
I know these parents and they love this child so get off their butts. You don't know the facts here. Both parents were very sick that day from hangovers and couldn't get out of bed because they were so sick. Put yourself in their position and remember when you were very sick and how limited you were physically. How would they know this kid would take advantage of their illness and go out wandering around. I believe you all owe them an apology. I'll leave it at that. Quit. hatin.
Wow! The stupidity that pores from this post is overwhelming. Are you a child or on serious drugs?
Amanda

Chillicothe, OH

#60 Aug 16, 2012
This is second time they have found chelsea little girl walking the streets it just happen not even a month ago. she also just had another baby. the little girl who was alone outside naked is also autistic. this girl is worried about man instead of taking care of her.children. chelsea annon is a bad mother.
BLESSED MOMMY

Portage, MI

#61 Aug 16, 2012
AMEN...AMANDA what makes it even worse chelzi tried to overdose over the guy who is supposed tobe the new little girls dad her ex zach yates ran to the rescue the fact before he got there she was with them alone the new baby not bein watched her 2 year old is very smart but something worse could have happened then out side probably just trying to find someone ti pay attention to her and naked could have been hit by a Car raped anything it makes me sick to even think about it don't spread your legs if you can't handle it shoulda stopped after the first one grandma is taking care of I THINK THIS IS HORRIFIC...GET THEM BABY'S AWAY BEFORE A TRAGEDY HAPPENS...IF SOMETHING HAPPENS I THINK WHOEVER RETURNED THE BABY SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE....

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#62 Aug 16, 2012
Amanda wrote:
This is second time they have found chelsea little girl walking the streets it just happen not even a month ago. she also just had another baby. the little girl who was alone outside naked is also autistic. this girl is worried about man instead of taking care of her.children. chelsea annon is a bad mother.
I'm not taking up for this girl in no way but I was wondering how you know it was her and her child? Was it released in the news or something?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63 Aug 16, 2012
Frank wrote:
i have never been so sick as to not take care of me kids an i have had 4 back operations, an have a ton of medical issues
my2cents

Chillicothe, OH

#64 Aug 16, 2012
Just so everyone is aware it is up to a JUDGE if a child is removed from the home NOT Children's Services! They make the motion to have the Child removed but it is on the JUDGE whether or not the child is actually removed. Many people think the Children's Services workers do not do their jobs, and I do think that Ross County's division has a lot of things they need to work on, but our judges need to be on the same page as those workers and back up their recommendations for Children to be removed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Addicts who left town 14 min Big B 4
Bethany Rutherford 1 hr Big B 6
loud_moaning from Mellisa Vineys tent? 3 hr Tent Pole 40
josh gossman (Nov '12) 4 hr Done 10
Loser Daren Meddock 5 hr Say what 18
Screen Names That Don't Post Anymore 6 hr cowface 20
Does ANYONE know Bruce Stout 7 hr Headbitch101 10

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance