Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

so who are the parents of the poor little two year old baby that was found walking down the street naked drinking spoiled chocolate milk? and before anyone says anything about why am I being nosey....its beacause I think the babys parents shoud be put on blast!! There is no excuse for the pathetic parents in Ross county. In an other counties the baby would of been removed to a foster home......In this case the child was returned to its low life parents!! B*llSH*T!!!!!!
jessica g

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

tiredoflosers wrote:
so who are the parents of the poor little two year old baby that was found walking down the street naked drinking spoiled chocolate milk? and before anyone says anything about why am I being nosey....its beacause I think the babys parents shoud be put on blast!! There is no excuse for the pathetic parents in Ross county. In an other counties the baby would of been removed to a foster home......In this case the child was returned to its low life parents!! B*llSH*T!!!!!!

Where exactly was the baby found and it's messed up that the Baby was returned home I think children services should of been contacted I mean yes I understand children can get out my son use to do it but I was right on his ass was the parents anywhere to be found

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Child Services are the ones who GAVE the child back to its "parents!"
jessica g

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Omfg that is ridiculous why is piece of shit parents always getting their children back .. This town is so f'ed up they need to get their shit straight
ally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Thus litterally made me sick this morning when I read it. Poor little girl!

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

jessica g wrote:
This town is so f'ed up they need to get their shit straight
Because things like this don't happen in other towns.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

The fact the "daddy" didn't report her missing is what bothers me. He was just walking the neighborhood.
jessica g

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

That makes me sick
tiredoflosers

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

It was on Clay St. and I have lived in larger citys from Columbus Oh to Huntingon WV and any other counties would of removed the baby.......Our children services is disgusting!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Sorry but probably some teenage parents who are not responsible enough to have kids!
I know one pregnant now and all I can do is smh cause she is in no way ready to be a mommy.
If I am wrong, my bad.. Sorry.
But I still think you should mentally and financially be ready for a child. Meaning ready to take care of one 24-7, not let it walk right out a door into a huge world that anything could happen to it!!
jessica g

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

It's so disgusting
Power to none-

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

I can't belive they just got cited for court and the kid is now in their care.Who was the man she was with?Sounds like the Children Services or police didn't really investigate this.It's a damn shame.Nobody cares about anybody anymore not even children.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

tiredoflosers wrote:
Got a link to the story?
seriously?

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Mrs_Momma_Bear wrote:
Sorry but probably some teenage parents who are not responsible enough to have kids!
I know one pregnant now and all I can do is smh cause she is in no way ready to be a mommy.
If I am wrong, my bad.. Sorry.
But I still think you should mentally and financially be ready for a child. Meaning ready to take care of one 24-7, not let it walk right out a door into a huge world that anything could happen to it!!
Age has relatively little to do with your ability to care for a child. I know 14 year olds that could care for a baby well (though I wouldn't wish it upon them) and I know 40 year olds who shouldn't even be allowed to be near a child.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

[QUOTE who="seriously?"] <quoted text>Age has relatively little to do with your ability to care for a child. I know 14 year olds that could care for a baby well (though I wouldn't wish it upon them) and I know 40 year olds who shouldn't even be allowed to be near a child.[/QUOTE]

You do have a point there. There are older people who are also not in the right to take care of children, true. But I stick by my feelings that most..not all, most young teenagers are not ready for children. They are too immature and still playing little high school drama games. I've seen it. And on the other hand I have seen young girls have babies and be wonderful mothers. But the majority are not grown up enough yet. That's just my opinion on it. I am not forcing it on anyone else. You're welcome to your own opinion as well. Everyone is.:)
jessica g

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Mrs_Momma_Bear wrote:
[QUOTE who="seriously?"] <quoted text>Age has relatively little to do with your ability to care for a child. I know 14 year olds that could care for a baby well (though I wouldn't wish it upon them) and I know 40 year olds who shouldn't even be allowed to be near a child."

You do have a point there. There are older people who are also not in the right to take care of children, true. But I stick by my feelings that most..not all, most young teenagers are not ready for children. They are too immature and still playing little high school drama games. I've seen it. And on the other hand I have seen young girls have babies and be wonderful mothers. But the majority are not grown up enough yet. That's just my opinion on it. I am not forcing it on anyone else. You're welcome to your own opinion as well. Everyone is.:)
You are right not all young mothers are like that I was 17 when I had my son I was 5 months pregnant and still graduated because I knew I had to grow up cause if I didn't what kind of life would my son of had not trying to say anything I'm just saying we are not all like that

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

jessica g wrote:
<quoted text>You are right not all young mothers are like that I was 17 when I had my son I was 5 months pregnant and still graduated because I knew I had to grow up cause if I didn't what kind of life would my son of had not trying to say anything I'm just saying we are not all like that
Congrats on going on and graduating and becoming a good mother. I've seen girls do it so it can be done! But I also have seen it go the other way, and that's a shame! Way to go!!! It's always nice to see young girls doing the right thing and sounds as though you have:)
jessica g

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Mrs_Momma_Bear wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats on going on and graduating and becoming a good mother. I've seen girls do it so it can be done! But I also have seen it go the other way, and that's a shame! Way to go!!! It's always nice to see young girls doing the right thing and sounds as though you have:)
Thank you he will be 5 yrs old next month and I seen alot of that too they think it's ok to have sex and they think they look cute pregnant but when the baby arrives their parents take care of it so they can have a teen life .. Well thats not the case I knew what was gonna happen when I didn't use condoms did I think it would happen that soon no but I didnt have my parents raise him so I could have a teen life my teen life went out the door the day I found out I was pregnant

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

jessica g wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you he will be 5 yrs old next month and I seen alot of that too they think it's ok to have sex and they think they look cute pregnant but when the baby arrives their parents take care of it so they can have a teen life .. Well thats not the case I knew what was gonna happen when I didn't use condoms did I think it would happen that soon no but I didnt have my parents raise him so I could have a teen life my teen life went out the door the day I found out I was pregnant
Sounds like your very responsible, that's wonderful! Congrats and keep it up :) very nice to see.
jessica g

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Thank you .. I tell young girls that if they think sex is all fun and games they can take my son for a weekend then they will rethink everything

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chillicothe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chillicothe News, Events & Info