First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Windy

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2012
They say they embrace their curves and they are happy with their body but is that really true?
Mike

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Windy wrote:
They say they embrace their curves and they are happy with their body but is that really true?
I guess if your fat you gotta make-up little sayings in order to live with yourself
afooce

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Nov 16, 2012
HELL YEAH
Windy

United States

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if your fat you gotta make-up little sayings in order to live with yourself
wouldnt it be easier to just keep the fork from your mouth and get up off your ass?
Mike

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Windy wrote:
get up off your ass?
Hey Now Im Not The One With A Weight Problem

But You Can Still Lose Weight Sitting On Your Ass With The Fastin!!!
Plus The Best Part Is They Make You Feel Like A Million Bucks And The Last Thing You Want Is To Eat
beenthere

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Obese is one thing but curvy is best I think!! Makes a woman look like a woman and not a heroin addict!! Have you seen these chicks with nothing but bones sticking out?? They look like they have hunch backs and their heads look really huge!! Yes, that's sexy!!

If don't over do the portions, get off your asses... You will be just fine.
Mike

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 16, 2012
beenthere wrote:
Obese is one thing but curvy is best I think!!
Depends On Which Way The Curves Are Going!!!

If The Curves goes out THATS A BAD THING and if the curves go in THATS A BETTER THING but still not a GREAT THING. LOL!!!
That Bitch

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Windy wrote:
<quoted text>wouldnt it be easier to just keep the fork from your mouth and get up off your ass?
Food can be an addiction just like anything else...it can fill a void for those that abuse it..and apparently this "fat women" topic is of some major concern to you otherwise you wouldnt have brought it up. So instead of being a hateful bitch, why dont you try empathizing with these ppl and maybe you could get the answers you are looking for.
beenthere

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Well, I have great curves and right where they are supposed to be ;) I'm all woman and still turn lots of heads at 41!!
Mike

Columbus, OH

#10 Nov 16, 2012
beenthere wrote:
Well, I have great curves and right where they are supposed to be ;) I'm all woman and still turn lots of heads at 41!!
No Need To Get Defensive Now I Was Just Being On The Light Side LOL!!!
Windy

United States

#11 Nov 16, 2012
That Bitch wrote:
<quoted text> Food can be an addiction just like anything else...it can fill a void for those that abuse it..and apparently this "fat women" topic is of some major concern to you otherwise you wouldnt have brought it up. So instead of being a hateful bitch, why dont you try empathizing with these ppl and maybe you could get the answers you are looking for.
no empathy for fat lazy people! Obesity is killing us! Look at fat peoples kids! Almost always fat too! Pathetic!
beenthere

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Lol no, I wasn't being defensive. I'm proud of how I look. I'm not overweight but I'm also not skin and bones ;) that's all I meant.
Mike

Columbus, OH

#13 Nov 16, 2012
beenthere wrote:
Lol no, I wasn't being defensive. I'm proud of how I look. I'm not overweight but I'm also not skin and bones ;) that's all I meant.
I Know What You Was Saying And Was Just Having A Little Fun With Ya
That Bitch

United States

#14 Nov 16, 2012
Windy wrote:
<quoted text> no empathy for fat lazy people! Obesity is killing us! Look at fat peoples kids! Almost always fat too! Pathetic!
Obesity is killing THEM...youre saying us as in you? So if its not concerning you or your family then why talk about it? And I understand being genuinely concerned and wanting to understand so that maybe you could help with a sokution, but your posts arent doing anything but making the problem worse. Do you think calling ppl names is going to give them the motivartion and ambition they need to at least make a chane in their childrens lives? No..so go somewhere else with your negative bullshit!
ummmm

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Nov 16, 2012
you can be over weight and not lazy everyone is dif some people can eat all day long and are skinny some people hardly eat and are over weight it all has to do with life style genetics stress level alot of things
Windy

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2012
That Bitch wrote:
<quoted text> Obesity is killing THEM...youre saying us as in you? So if its not concerning you or your family then why talk about it? And I understand being genuinely concerned and wanting to understand so that maybe you could help with a sokution, but your posts arent doing anything but making the problem worse. Do you think calling ppl names is going to give them the motivartion and ambition they need to at least make a chane in their childrens lives? No..so go somewhere else with your negative bullshit!
What does it take for you to get ambition? Eat another pizza and 12 plates of food at the golden corral and worry about it tomorrow!
Been there

United States

#17 Nov 16, 2012
My cousin is young, rich and good looking. And he has had two wives that were total lard asses. I don't get it. But apparently he is into the fatties.
Mike

Columbus, OH

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Been there wrote:
My cousin is young, rich and good looking. And he has had two wives that were total lard asses. I don't get it. But apparently he is into the fatties.
I Have Seen This Kind Of Grusom Activity Myself lol!!!

Well maybe one of two things.
Maybe he picks the fat ones thinking they will treat him better because they cant find no one else.
Or Maybe he's one that just thinks a woman is a woman

But I Have seen skinny women with fat men also and the same as above applys to them to maybe???
Windy

United States

#19 Nov 16, 2012
And when my husband and I go out to eat I see people wheel in morbidly obeses people to the buffets in wheel chairs and on oxygen that are unable to even get their own food so people go and bring them plate after plate of food! Quit enabling!
Mike

Columbus, OH

#20 Nov 16, 2012
Windy wrote:
And when my husband and I go out to eat I see people wheel in morbidly obeses people to the buffets in wheel chairs and on oxygen that are unable to even get their own food so people go and bring them plate after plate of food! Quit enabling!
Beleive it or not but I seen that very samething in a bar one time trying to shoot pool from his wheelchair REALLY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please Sign The Petition For Roger Moore at cha... 29 min Rob Zombie 72
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 38 min xxxrayted 31,511
Party This Saturday in Yoctangee 43 min woo-boy 53
Roger Moores latest incident 58 min woo-boy 18
Chris marsh (Dec '12) 1 hr lol 16
tyler weller who knows anything 2 hr some 4
Sanka instant coffee (Aug '11) 3 hr dlesage 15
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match

Chillicothe Jobs

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chillicothe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chillicothe