Annoyed client

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Oct 4, 2012
Stay away from Evan Minney, and his little mom too. I dont mind the pricing im worth the $45 cut but my hair was so crooked. And it was only 1/2in off the link. What ever happened to the sweet boy that worked there? They must have great personalities since they cant keep anyone in there. Anyway im totally for going to kayla simmons.
hottieuwishuhad

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Oct 4, 2012
Danielle at fiesta salon behind ihop is good and it's only 17.00 for a shampoo and cut !
Joe

United States

#28 Oct 4, 2012
Shaky Ed on Watt st... Get yourself a high n tight...
TheHorsesMouth

Freeport, PA

#29 Oct 4, 2012
Liz at the JC Pennys salon always does an awesome job on my daughter's hair.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#31 Oct 4, 2012
SIMPLY DIVINE-Diana Hughes!!! She is the best.
FirstHand

Columbus, OH

#32 Oct 4, 2012
do NOT go to lola @ looks umlimited!!!!! she will eff your hair up!!!!!!!
Hmmm

Frankfort, OH

#33 Oct 4, 2012
Holli Johnson or Alicia Purdum at out west hair design in Bourneville!they are very good & reasonably priced.6267200
tbay

Chillicothe, OH

#34 Oct 5, 2012
oregano wrote:
Danielle lusher at looks unlimited $26 for haircut but not sure if she is taking new clients.......she rocks and super nice
I love her. She is awesome. Has a lot of experience too. She's the only person who's ever done my hair. They are a bit pricey, but I'm not rockin welfare hair. Period. You get what you pay for most of the time in today's world.
wow

Columbus, OH

#35 Oct 5, 2012
holli.. yes, alicia - NO!! she turned my red purple!!
Happy

Chillicothe, OH

#36 Oct 5, 2012
Any of the girls at Studio 12 there all great. Another great place is the Boulevard ask for Carol.
Someone Sounds Salty

Bronx, NY

#37 Oct 5, 2012
Annoyed client wrote:
Stay away from Evan Minney, and his little mom too. I dont mind the pricing im worth the $45 cut but my hair was so crooked. And it was only 1/2in off the link. What ever happened to the sweet boy that worked there? They must have great personalities since they cant keep anyone in there. Anyway im totally for going to kayla simmons.
Well, that is an absolute load of crap. Evan is the most skilled hairdresser in this town and he has done my hair since he started working in here. I have never looked or felt better. And his "little mother" as you say has been doing my nails for over twenty years. You will never get a better set of nails. As far as the sweet boy, there were two i remember. They were probably fired for not performing up to the high quality standards the owners expect or showing up late strung out on pills like most of the young people around here. They run a tight ship. Of course most of this town is probably satisfied with the average haircut. Not me. Carolyn and Evan are wonderful people and I won't go anywhere else. If I had to guess, I'll bet you have never even been in there or you are someone who got fired. So run along now.
apples

Chillicothe, OH

#38 Oct 5, 2012
Amy's Simply Divine, Mary Susan is great!
Truth

Logan, OH

#39 Oct 6, 2012
Mandy cook at trends on high street. She is awesome.

Since: Nov 11

Chillicothe, OH

#40 Oct 6, 2012
Amy Jo at Fiesta is really good! And they are reasonable there.$17 for a haircut.
jdhd

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Oct 7, 2012
Amy's simply divine Kayla is amazing
hairwhiz

Waverly, OH

#45 Oct 7, 2012
I will say to you that IF you have to get on Topix and advertise yourself as a great hairstylist than, you probably aren't. If you have been doing hair for 5+ years and have to beg for clients then, something is wrong with your work. Jus sayin'
really

United States

#46 Oct 7, 2012
I love Melissa at amy's simply divine!!!
diva

Chillicothe, OH

#49 Oct 8, 2012
stripes wrote:
Lacie Yates at Beautiful People on Water Street right by the park! She's an amazing colorist, does incredibly work, and is very reasonable.$65 last time I got three colors, cut, & style! Plus, she gives 25% off to all new clients on their first visit! She's the sweetest and best hair stylist I've ever been to!
yes she is but I quit going there,because of the male barber there a mr.harris,he would not stop staring at me,kept rubbing hos lips,really weired me out&his nails were dirty
Joshua

Chicago, IL

#53 Oct 13, 2012
Someone Sounds Salty wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that is an absolute load of crap. Evan is the most skilled hairdresser in this town and he has done my hair since he started working in here. I have never looked or felt better. And his "little mother" as you say has been doing my nails for over twenty years. You will never get a better set of nails. As far as the sweet boy, there were two i remember. They were probably fired for not performing up to the high quality standards the owners expect or showing up late strung out on pills like most of the young people around here. They run a tight ship. Of course most of this town is probably satisfied with the average haircut. Not me. Carolyn and Evan are wonderful people and I won't go anywhere else. If I had to guess, I'll bet you have never even been in there or you are someone who got fired. So run along now.
hey, umm josh park here. Fyi i was never strung out as u say. May have been late. I own up to my mistakes. Evans a great stylist. Carolyn taught me amazing things. This forum is childish. I didnt get fired. I left on my own terms. Peace and love everyone ;)
hiya

Hillsboro, OH

#54 Oct 13, 2012
The Brier Hill Salon in Bainbridge, about a 40 minute drive from Chillicothe, but worth it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joanna50 for president 5 min not 7
Glatfelter smells AGAIN 17 min Chucky Cheese 229
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 26 min texas pete 2,217
Should I? 54 min worried 13
Stephanie Howard 1 hr misc 2
pill heads 2 hr basic 9
rappers in chilli (Jan '12) 3 hr Cooper 126
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web