drug overdose
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hair raiser

Westland, MI

#110 Jan 20, 2013
I you die in a hotel of a drug over dose people are going to talk. I have family members addicted to herion and when not if they find them dead of an overdose people are going to talk be on topix over the phone face to face what makes the difference.
Yes

Chillicothe, OH

#111 Jan 20, 2013
I don't know Christi personally. However, Chillicothe is a relatively small town and I've heard nothing but wonderful things about her. May guide watch over her family and friends through out their mourning! On another note, all of the nasty, inconsiderate posts on here... I will pray for your dark souls!
Yes

Chillicothe, OH

#112 Jan 20, 2013
God not guide.
Crazy

Chillicothe, OH

#113 Jan 20, 2013
All the money people donated when Ricky had his surgery you would think that would change him.
Paula Borland

Chillicothe, OH

#115 Jan 21, 2013
Tereasa Nelson birth name wrote:
I do not have to hide who i am!!! how dare all of you that has spread your lies on here!! this woman ,lady, friend, sister, mother, aunt, and grandma. was one of the best in this world. i have known her for 45 yrs. and you all have gull enough to get on here and speak of her like she was nothing..how dare you you f'in cowards. this could of been your family and i know you would be mortified if someone done this to them.she was the most beautiful caring loving best firend i could ever have. and you want to get on here and destroy who she was.i have not read all this trash.on here but keep getting text telling me about it. I see why you do not put your real name because you know you are nothing but f'in liars.hopeing someone will get there rocks off on your lies. well come on you mtf show who you are put your real name on here. because you know that people that truly know who you are is the devil his self.i pray that this never happens to someone in your family and it destroys you as it has this family of lossing her. then people like you posting bull s--t on here...grow up get a life and first and formost if you keep posting shit have enough respect to say you are wrong and you are sorry to her family...our hearts is destroyed and you keep wanting to push the knife in further and further.sign by my real name Tereasa Nelson
CHRISTI METZGER I LOVE YOU!!!
Thankyou I knew her for 11years and she was nothing but sunshine always I will miss her so much.
Angry girl

Lancaster, OH

#116 Jan 27, 2013
turkeyburger wrote:
sorry if your doing drugs and you OD you are a junkie in my eyes. and junkies deserve to DIE!
. You are an idiot. Just because something might have hit someone's system a certain way and it took their life doesn't mean they deserve to die. Or that they are a junkie. I could have a glass of wine after a late dinner (as a lot of classy people do) and take a sleep aid and because I've had weightless surgery it can hit my system a certain way and take me out. Does that mean I deserve to die? And be completely disrespected by scum like you for my children to see? You will eat your words one day.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#117 Feb 3, 2013
Angry girl wrote:
<quoted text>. You are an idiot. Just because something might have hit someone's system a certain way and it took their life doesn't mean they deserve to die. Or that they are a junkie. I could have a glass of wine after a late dinner (as a lot of classy people do) and take a sleep aid and because I've had weightless surgery it can hit my system a certain way and take me out. Does that mean I deserve to die? And be completely disrespected by scum like you for my children to see? You will eat your words one day.
if your drinking alcohol and taking a sleep aid yes you deserve to die. use your brains idi*t
Tsmitty

Lancaster, OH

#118 Feb 8, 2013
everybody cant talk shit if dont know the real story hisname is LB welcome to chillicothe the city of 100 different storys it was a setup believe me iknow im her brother so when the day it all comes back a homicide bestthing for his ass to do is hide like bin laden because ill interduce his ass to the scioto river where his bitch assbelongs
Rick

Chillicothe, OH

#119 Feb 8, 2013
Way to bring it back to the top of the topix page after week. DA
With love

Jackson, OH

#120 Mar 5, 2013
I know it was a set up! I have proof of a motive linking him to the murder....I gave my info to the police and they took my info down and said they might call me back......? Haven't heard a word since:( breaks my heart that the police are so lazy that they will never probably do my dear friend any real justice:(
sister

Hilliard, OH

#121 Mar 5, 2013
With love wrote:
I know it was a set up! I have proof of a motive linking him to the murder....I gave my info to the police and they took my info down and said they might call me back......? Haven't heard a word since:( breaks my heart that the police are so lazy that they will never probably do my dear friend any real justice:(
good luck to you, it is hard to get southern ohio law enforcement to see the truth, i hope there will be justice for your sister, we didnt get legal justice for my brother, but you know karma can be a bitch
phil

Taylor, MI

#122 Dec 9, 2015
joanna wrote:
Mike how do you know she died a quick and painless death? Just because you take pills and swill alchol like a fish doesnt make you an expert.
Read something about overdoses retard
Sherri

Taylor, MI

#123 Feb 5, 2017
Is Amy Tisdale dead
say what

New Baltimore, MI

#124 Feb 5, 2017
Sherri wrote:
Is Amy Tisdale dead
She was in jail. Got out recently. Buying her dope with counterfit dollars. That is not a good way to make friends.
RuhTarrd

Livonia, MI

#125 Feb 5, 2017
Angry girl wrote:
<quoted text>. You are an idiot. Just because something might have hit someone's system a certain way and it took their life doesn't mean they deserve to die. Or that they are a junkie. I could have a glass of wine after a late dinner (as a lot of classy people do) and take a sleep aid and because I've had weightless surgery it can hit my system a certain way and take me out. Does that mean I deserve to die? And be completely disrespected by scum like you for my children to see? You will eat your words one day.
Wait, are you seriously comparing taking a sleep aid to shooting heroin?
Chili

Chillicothe, OH

#126 Feb 6, 2017
So sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I voted for Donald Tump 1 hr i started this post 155
Satanic bible and satanism 2 hr joanna50 108
Marcus Grubb (May '17) 5 hr Meloni 22
Need advice 5 hr Window Lickers Union 4
Fat Joe's Pizza 5 hr Squatch is my friend 5
Jerry's Tires on High Street 6 hr Claudia shatz 16
Amber sherrick 7 hr Randy 2
Backpage 9 hr Happy Henry 44

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages