drug overdose
Melinoid

Chillicothe, OH

#62 Jan 15, 2013
I think people should respect this family's loss!!!!!!
Weather she was a good person or not!! She was a person and she is gone now so what is the point in bashing her!!! For the love of God please!! Please!!! Just leave a kind comment or move on with your day!!!!!! God bless everyone. Sorry for your loss much respect.
Missing her

Canton, OH

#63 Jan 16, 2013
Can't believe some people would be so freaking insensitive at a time like this. Most of you have all of the information wrong and if you would like to know what happened, here goes... 3 young men lost their mother on Sunday, 5 children lost their Meme, and 6 people lost their sister. She had many friends and family who will miss her tremendously. NO ONE wants to know what happened to her, more than her sons. If all of you people know so freaking much then maybe you should be involved in the investigation, and we should be wondering who you know- so maybe we can get to the bottom of this to see what really happened. HIS f-ing name is LB-- Leland Brown- and it wasn't her boyfriend-- as he will tell you- they broke up 2 days prior... And the mother f-er never shed a tear.
wondering

Lancaster, OH

#65 Jan 16, 2013
Missing her wrote:
Can't believe some people would be so freaking insensitive at a time like this. Most of you have all of the information wrong and if you would like to know what happened, here goes... 3 young men lost their mother on Sunday, 5 children lost their Meme, and 6 people lost their sister. She had many friends and family who will miss her tremendously. NO ONE wants to know what happened to her, more than her sons. If all of you people know so freaking much then maybe you should be involved in the investigation, and we should be wondering who you know- so maybe we can get to the bottom of this to see what really happened. HIS f-ing name is LB-- Leland Brown- and it wasn't her boyfriend-- as he will tell you- they broke up 2 days prior... And the mother f-er never shed a tear.
Him never shedding a year should make you wonder if he was involved in her death. Prayers to all that lost her and loved her.
Passin thru

Chillicothe, OH

#66 Jan 16, 2013
I did not know the woman that passed away,I do not know anything about how or why she passed away,although I do admit to speculating like others have,what I do know after reading an amazing large number of posts mostly on FB that this individual was greatly loved and will be greatly missed by her family and friends and to those people I send my heartfelt sympathy and pray you find comfort in each other and your memories. She must of had that awesome ability to turn everyone into a friend,what a great way to live.
Der Fuehrer

Lancaster, OH

#68 Jan 16, 2013
Ahem, I'm fairly sure this lady was not a "junkie". Nice tribute as always, turkeyburger.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#69 Jan 16, 2013
sorry if your doing drugs and you OD you are a junkie in my eyes. and junkies deserve to DIE!
Anonymous

United States

#70 Jan 16, 2013
turkeyburger wrote:
sorry if your doing drugs and you OD you are a junkie in my eyes. and junkies deserve to DIE!
Pathetic POS.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#71 Jan 16, 2013
just the truth, dont have to get mad at me
Smoke1

Chillicothe, OH

#72 Jan 17, 2013
Turkey burger , who ever you are, you are a pos, and I hope karma returns to you.
mikes girl

Chillicothe, OH

#73 Jan 17, 2013
Missing her...I hope the family looks into this.The word on the street doesn't look good on him.From what a friend told me he was the one whofound her now thats suspicious.Turkeyburger,we all have an addict in our family.You sound like a schmuck no one wants to meet.Are they just treating this like a drug overdose without a investigation?
haha ft

United States

#74 Jan 17, 2013
turkeyburger wrote:
just the truth, dont have to get mad at me
Dude not nice. But yeah i agree. She in a better place then this sh!t whole drug infested town. I have family who are on drugs and they would be better off dead their bright lights are no longer bright and beautiful. The shine in their eyes are dead. What kind of life is that?
southern bitch

United States

#75 Jan 17, 2013
im her sister wrote:
just shut up about it...i sat hear read every post that everyone of you guys have written thank you for the ones who are sticking up for some one you didnt even know....but the others bashing a woman...MY SISTER where the F...uck do you get the right no matter how she died or how she exited this world it wont effect you...you wont remember how she left this world drug over dose murder suicide come a year from now. she will not exist in your memory or your hearts...so find someone else please im begging you leave this alone..its hard enough trying to get past this and to except her death i dont need people bashing her if you want to make your selfs a part of this tragic situation then come hold a hand lend a shoulder to a family member of hers...but that would be to much to ask right lets...talk shit about a stranger but to comfort a stranger that just down right to tacky right??!!!
I'm sorry for ur loss did she have two daughters and use to be married to a Guy name Joe a long time ago
Carolyn

United States

#76 Jan 17, 2013
So did her children know she was involved or dating this LB gentleman ?
cut it out

United States

#77 Jan 17, 2013
she was a great woman my prayers go out to her friends and family!!!!
Gods Arms

Chillicothe, OH

#78 Jan 17, 2013
Don't respond to some sicko just posting stupid comments. Report them and they will be removed.
She had alot of people that loved her and knew her heart was in the right place.
We don't base a lifetime on a few moments of bad choices.
She was a loving mother & grandmother. It's shocking and sad she is gone at such a young age.
Embrace her family and her memory.
to the idiots

Lancaster, OH

#79 Jan 17, 2013
Gods Arms wrote:
Don't respond to some sicko just posting stupid comments. Report them and they will be removed.
She had alot of people that loved her and knew her heart was in the right place.
We don't base a lifetime on a few moments of bad choices.
She was a loving mother & grandmother. It's shocking and sad she is gone at such a young age.
Embrace her family and her memory.
I agree! Her family is going through enough losing a family member, they dont need these bs comments! Just leave it alone!
Just suppose

Jackson, OH

#80 Jan 17, 2013
Just suppose everyone who knew and loved her like I did took all of the proof they had against him to the police.....like I did?
Just suppose everyone paid their respects like I did?
Just suppose everyone prays and continues to pray that if LB is guilty in any way,which I believe he is.....that all the proof to put him away for life will be found ...? Like I will!
Just supposed everyone prays for the families healing and closure....? Like I will!
Just suppose everyone would be less judgmental and more understanding ....? Like I am!
Just supposed everyone will be the friend to her in death that she was to them in life...? Like I will!
Just suppose if I would have done more she might still be here:'(
Just suppose everyone looks long and hard at that smiling face and remembers her and her legacy for all the good she possessed and all the struggles she faced .....and still found a way to smile....remember her face! Remember her heart!
Remember her smile....! Like I will!!!!!
Someone

Chillicothe, OH

#81 Jan 17, 2013
Just suppose I took a shit and inhaled the aroma like I do
grow up

Lancaster, OH

#82 Jan 17, 2013
Someone wrote:
Just suppose I took a shit and inhaled the aroma like I do
You need to grow up!
just amazing

Chillicothe, OH

#83 Jan 17, 2013
I just found out about this site a few days ago and Its just amazing how cold hearted poeple are to each other, I dont no this lady but from what i have read she must have been a wounderful gift to lots of people lifes, sorry i didnt get to meet her, to me it must have been another angel that Jesus needed heaven, I just have to wounder if people that post on here like SOMEONE and HAHA FT really does mean what they say or how much they hurt poeples (HUMANS) feeling, i hope they never have to feel the pain of someone making fun of one of there loved ones after god takes them regardless how they let this selfish world. just amazing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandy France 9 min NSLF White Wolf 27
RCSO spends nearly $1m on mine resistant vehicle 2 hr Keith Ault 5
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 4 hr Dan Snow 3,282
Sarah young 6 hr Bbc 4
President Trump Nobel Prize 7 hr Trying to be myself 37
Walmart shelves empty 8 hr Trying to be myself 23
Gregory d & miranda c & big boyyyy 9 hr Trying to be myself 26

Chillicothe Jobs

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages