drug overdose
power of none

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Jan 14, 2013
FOR REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
why would i make u sick, i said nothing wrong ???????
Yeah really...i guess truth hurts.
Lightbulb

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Jan 14, 2013
Yes, it was Christi Metzger...May God Bless her soul...Prayers for her family....What a devasting thing to of happened to such a nice lady....wasnt aware of her using such dangerous drugs...and her boyfriend Leroy Brown aka "L.B." Really hope and pray if there was any foul play that the truth does come out. She had alot going for herself.
tom

Lancaster, OH

#25 Jan 14, 2013
Lightbulb wrote:
Yes, it was Christi Metzger...May God Bless her soul...Prayers for her family....What a devasting thing to of happened to such a nice lady....wasnt aware of her using such dangerous drugs...and her boyfriend Leroy Brown aka "L.B." Really hope and pray if there was any foul play that the truth does come out. She had alot going for herself.
larry brown or leroy brown ??? how old is he ???
Wildcat

Chillicothe, OH

#26 Jan 14, 2013
Does anyoe know how they found her in the hotel room? I mean did someone tell the front office what happnened and then leave?
WileyKat

Evansville, IN

#27 Jan 14, 2013
FOR REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
why would i make u sick, i said nothing wrong ???????
You just couldn't wait to spew more shite on this gossip hole could you. Did you even care if her family had been notified yet or did you assume it was just another Chillicothe junkie? Did you even care that there was a family out there who had yet been notified? That there could be children, parents, GRAND CHILDREN that could find the garbage thread YOU started? YOU obviously didn't care about anything but being first. HER name should never have been mentioned on this page. SHE had more class in her little finger then you will ever have if you lived 3 life times. So why, do you ask, do YOU make me sick? I guess if you have to ask you answered your own question. And why in Gods name you you post she had been found in the condition she was in? WTF is wrong with you and where the hell is your decency? I have known this LADY for more years then I can remember. She was good and kind and would do anything to help if she could. Maybe you should re-evaluate your life if you think posting her death made you feel important. YES ...YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!
lala

United States

#28 Jan 14, 2013
tom wrote:
<quoted text>larry brown or leroy brown ??? how old is he ???
Leland Brown was her boyfriend & hes 49. Used to or still on drugs also.
Anonymous

United States

#29 Jan 14, 2013
power of none wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah really...i guess truth hurts.
?????
pathetic

Lancaster, OH

#31 Jan 14, 2013
FOR REAL wrote:
JUST PASSING WHAT I HEARD, THAT SHORTLY AFTER MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT A 48 YEAR OLD LADY BY THE NAME OF CHRISSY OR CHRISTY WAS FOUND DEAD IN A MOTEL ROOM WITH ONLY A SHIRT ON, YES IT WAS A DRUG OVERDOSE, HER BOYFRIENDS NAME IS TC. THATS ALL I KNOW.
really not the place to bring this up a wonderful women lost her life ...
RealTime

Lancaster, OH

#32 Jan 14, 2013
It's always "he/she would do anything for you. He/she was a good person. They had class/decency. Ive known them forever." Psssst, hey genius, when someone dies of an overdose they aren't "good" people anymore. They know what they're doing to themselves and their family. I went thru it with my brother a few years ago. He tragically died from an overdose in Florida. Mom found him with the syringe in his arm three days later. No amount of prayer or outreach can help those who don't want it. Plain and simple. Unfortunately our country is overrun by drugs. Offer condolences to the family and be there for them in their time of need. Don't, I repeat DON'T preach to people about someone else being good and all that. It falls on deaf ears.
Cami

Greenwich, OH

#33 Jan 14, 2013
Leland Brown....he is responsible for this. Always been a waste of human life. Christi would have never done this to herself. She got mixed up with him and he did this to her. I hope they charge him with murder.
joanna

Lexington, KY

#46 Jan 15, 2013
I accept that i just have a low tolerance of people that act like they know everything and dont hesitate to voice their idiotic comments on things they know nothing about. i wish you luck in your quest to find a woman hope when you find one you can keep it.
hello

Wheelersburg, OH

#47 Jan 15, 2013
joanna wrote:
I accept that i just have a low tolerance of people that act like they know everything and dont hesitate to voice their idiotic comments on things they know nothing about. i wish you luck in your quest to find a woman hope when you find one you can keep it.
. And maybe you will find a life away from topix there mike ,90% of the time if your posting I quit reading that thread so it don't take me long to get off this site.
Der Fuehrer

Lancaster, OH

#48 Jan 15, 2013
Jumping jebus, Mike. Stfu and let it go.
im her sister

Lancaster, OH

#49 Jan 15, 2013
really you guys need to leave this situation alone and everything your hearing its none of your damn business. Its bad enough my family is dealing with a lose she was a wonderful mother sister and a friend so back off and find someone else to gossip about and what they did or didnt do...and get a f..ing life if your not dealing with this on a personal level then dont sit here and talk about it..its tacky and disrespectful!!!
mikes girl

Chillicothe, OH

#51 Jan 15, 2013
The word is...He lives in a retirement home in Frankfort and sets up in hotels like thugs usually do.She was his GF.Sounds like a homicide I hope they investigate.
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#53 Jan 15, 2013
Will somone just report this thread already! None of it needs to be on here! I know I'm reporting it, if it was my family member i would be irate. Not to mention we definitely don't need another mike bashing thread, especially on a thread such as this.
joanna

Lexington, KY

#56 Jan 15, 2013
Im sorry for your loss and my insenitivity to the families and friends of the women my frustration about another users post got the better of me,my sincerist apologies. btw angel1234 i wasnt bashing mike i was replying to his post granted this wasnt the topic to do so but it was the one he posted on.
im her sister

Lancaster, OH

#59 Jan 15, 2013
just shut up about it...i sat hear read every post that everyone of you guys have written thank you for the ones who are sticking up for some one you didnt even know....but the others bashing a woman...MY SISTER where the F...uck do you get the right no matter how she died or how she exited this world it wont effect you...you wont remember how she left this world drug over dose murder suicide come a year from now. she will not exist in your memory or your hearts...so find someone else please im begging you leave this alone..its hard enough trying to get past this and to except her death i dont need people bashing her if you want to make your selfs a part of this tragic situation then come hold a hand lend a shoulder to a family member of hers...but that would be to much to ask right lets...talk shit about a stranger but to comfort a stranger that just down right to tacky right??!!!
Someone who knows

Chillicothe, OH

#60 Jan 15, 2013
If you want to remember Christi for anything....remember her beautiful smile...just thinking about it makes me smile. She will be missed by all who knew and loved her.
Concerned

Rockwall, TX

#61 Jan 15, 2013
This site needs to be shut down. Repulsive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body found on East 2nd. 59 min I call BS 46
White Trash 1 hr Curious George 1
Body on 2nd st 1 hr ALD 12
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,677
Kenworth test 2 hr Just wondering 8
Courtney gee 2 hr Bobby 3
OneWomynRiot is a Troll... a very LOUSY troll 2 hr Gonnagetcha 15
The local disease... 4 hr Gonnagetcha 109
Jason Bartley 5 hr Brandon Payne 3
Disgusted 7 hr Gonnagetcha 301