First Prev
of 5
Next Last
FOR REAL

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jan 14, 2013
JUST PASSING WHAT I HEARD, THAT SHORTLY AFTER MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT A 48 YEAR OLD LADY BY THE NAME OF CHRISSY OR CHRISTY WAS FOUND DEAD IN A MOTEL ROOM WITH ONLY A SHIRT ON, YES IT WAS A DRUG OVERDOSE, HER BOYFRIENDS NAME IS TC. THATS ALL I KNOW.
nobody..

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Last name Metzger....

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#3 Jan 14, 2013
I said this before and I will say it again!

The Best Way To Look At It Is We Are All Going To Die Anyway And There Is A Whole Lot Worse Ways To Go Then Just Taking A Few Pills And Its Over.

I mean I dont want to see anyone die but the way she went out was painless and fast.

My mother died from breast cancer at age 55 and near the end she really suffered and I never want to see something like that again
Confirm

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Can someone confirm that it was for sure Christi metzger?
Gary

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Mike enlightening as usual, couldn't agree more.
sweet

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2013
What saying on facebook
FOR REAL

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jan 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="nobody.."]Last name Metzger....[/QUOTE]
YES, THAT WAS THE LAST NAME, I JUST COULDN'T THINK OF IT.
FOR REAL

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Confirm wrote:
Can someone confirm that it was for sure Christi metzger?
YES IT WAS HER, SHE WAS 48
nobody..

United States

#10 Jan 14, 2013
For real....
joanna

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Mike how do you know she died a quick and painless death? Just because you take pills and swill alchol like a fish doesnt make you an expert.
AhNo

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jan 14, 2013
FOR REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
YES IT WAS HER, SHE WAS 48
That's sad. I knew her well. I used to work with her years ago, an ran into her often:(
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Jan 14, 2013
FOR REAL wrote:
JUST PASSING WHAT I HEARD, THAT SHORTLY AFTER MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT A 48 YEAR OLD LADY BY THE NAME OF CHRISSY OR CHRISTY WAS FOUND DEAD IN A MOTEL ROOM WITH ONLY A SHIRT ON, YES IT WAS A DRUG OVERDOSE, HER BOYFRIENDS NAME IS TC. THATS ALL I KNOW.

I think she called him LJ? Does anyone know what she overdosed on?
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jan 14, 2013
She called him LJ was it the same guy she had dated for awhile? Anyone know? What did she overdose on? I dont think she did it herself! I hope the police are checking into it.
disgusted

United States

#15 Jan 14, 2013
I knew her well. This is a shame if true!
Anonymous

United States

#16 Jan 14, 2013
FOR REAL wrote:
You make me sick!!!
Just Sayin

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Wow...I realize that Topix isn't known for its decency but seriously.. I generally read stuff here when I need a good laugh at all the ignorant stuff that's posted on here but this is not only ignorant.. it's tasteless, classless...would you like it if it were your family member being talked about like this? Oh wait.. yeah.. YOU probably would.
joanna

Lexington, KY

#19 Jan 14, 2013
How do need a narcotic cause tramadol is a narcotic and like i said how do you know it was painless? you just assume stuff. BTW i am not joanna 25 and if i were you would be the last person i would want a explaination from
joanna

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Actually maybe in ohio its non narcotic but in ky and virgina its considered a narcotic but its narcotic like doesnt much matter because you abuse it because according to you your prison stint miracously cured you so why are you still taking it and the reason why i said what i said was because you have no idea what a drug overdose death is like so stop trying to act like you know everything just stick with trying to pick up chicks on topix looks like thats working out well for you anyway.
FOR REAL

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Jan 14, 2013
News Stories

Monday, January 14, 2013

Deceased Woman Found at Hotel

Police say the incident occurred at the Country Hearth Inn.

A woman was found dead in a Chillicothe hotel, Monday morning. According to Chillicothe Police Office Bud Lytle, the woman was discovered at the Country Hearth Inn on East Main Street.

Her name has not been released pending notification of family, and authorities are investigating the situation.

Read more: http://www.wkkj.com/pages/LocalNews.html...
FOR REAL

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Jan 14, 2013
wileykat wrote:
<quoted text>
You make me sick!!!
why would i make u sick, i said nothing wrong ???????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time for Justice, Take Back Chillicothe! 14 min Billy Bob Knows 1
Ex Chief RogerRoger 17 min Billy Bob Knows 17
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 20 min me 2,206
Britney Jones and Chad? 21 min me 7
NARC... Jason Brill 23 min Smh 18
pill heads 29 min Smh 6
tara pettit thompson (Apr '14) 45 min Smyers 20
Who shot scoon? 1 hr Greg Brady 59
Larry Liggins and Stacy Williamson at Kenworth.. 1 hr Sam 6
Chillicomptons biggest hoochies 2 hr zane 40