does anyone know tim fields and amanda rooker?

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

justice

Sardinia, OH

#1 Dec 16, 2011
tim is a no good piece of shit that pops pills and is a alcoholic.he a dead beat dad that doesn't know how to support his daughter. he hasnt paid child support for over a year and hasnt seen her for ever. he rather do his drugs and drink and play xbox all day then get a job and keep it. now that he has a new girlfriend he think he can play daddy of the year. sorry tim it doesnt work that way she not a toy you can take out and play with when you want. he also uses people for his own purposes he live of his poor grandma barb for a long time he stole money off her among other things. he been arrested for under age drinking twice because he a alcoholic that cant go a day with out a drink. he been in rehab for his drug and alcohol habit butt it didnt do any good. he also was a suppect in a breaking a entering case. he abusive piece off shit that likes to beat up on his girlfriends when things doesnt go his way. real good role model right a bad one if you ask me.
then his girl friend thinks he great boy does she got a rude awakeing. why are you going around slaming madison mom when you dont even know her.you have know no roomto talk little girl becuase you do drugs also. and if you mention her name to any one they say yeah i know her she a whore and a skank nasty has hell. so once again a real good role model not. so she needs to mind her on business because she doesnt know what she getting her self into.
sniper

Manchester, OH

#2 Dec 17, 2011
Way to go Justice you seemed to sum it all up hope there is no trouble ,but will be packing when I come down just in case will leave the exploding ammo at home for now just FMJ Have a nice day all!
amanda

Athens, OH

#3 Oct 15, 2012
my boyfriend beat the shit out of him. LMAO!
angela

Ashburn, VA

#4 Mar 18, 2014
What does that say about you?
gross

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Mar 18, 2014
All Rookers are trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kirby smith 12 min Yea 2
Michael Hurles 13 min fBBuddy 16
Breanne haller 13 min heman 4
Moore wanting money from being unemployed lol 1 hr Shhh 38
torrie castle 1 hr brandy 4
drug overdoses 1 hr Helen Roper 43
dustin straughsbaugh&rex keaton (Jan '13) 1 hr Helen Roper 32
Zane trace boys coach is the worst coach ever!! 3 hr The Denis Greenwalt 62

Flood Watch for Ross County was issued at March 03 at 8:50AM EST

Chillicothe Dating