ignorant white trash
nunya

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Lot of people are bashing black people on here some white people..not all!..but some white people do not know there history they tell us to go back to our country when we are born here just like the whites we may of came here in a different way but no one except Indians belong to this country that the peckerwood pilgrams took..so go back to Europe dumb f*cks
Keylolo

Byesville, OH

#3 Jan 17, 2013
From what you write chunk-up-monkey, there's an ginormus portion of the population of Topix that are better than you. Don't get me wrong. I see quite a few like you but, they are no better. I do acknowledge your right to say whatever you want to say. Just as I have that right.

You don't have to write some rude, mean, tasteless response to me unless you want to make yourself feel good about yourself. I refuse to read any other posts you write thus, you'll get no response from me.

Sincerely.

I don't know how to spell ginormus.
Tyrone
#5 Jan 17, 2013
Yes, Mr Mike Lane is an example of racist with his response of a post I sent out under another thread.! guess he figured since my name was Tyrone I must be black so his post that followed was a black joke. 2 days ago he was talking about women like they were the dog down the road.
jerry k

Van Wert, OH

#7 Jan 17, 2013
nunya wrote:
Lot of people are bashing black people on here some white people..not all!..but some white people do not know there history they tell us to go back to our country when we are born here just like the whites we may of came here in a different way but no one except Indians belong to this country that the peckerwood pilgrams took..so go back to Europe dumb f*cks
You have a start on a very good topic, unfortunately the follow ups are taking it off course and like most threads ends up making no sense. Not your fault, you have valid point some people wont accept.
Jarome

Byesville, OH

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Jeer Bear, is your night ruined? Don't take it too hard. Can't you tell Topix is not for your kind?
Jarome

Byesville, OH

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Jerry berry, Your abuse will be on it's way, I'm sure. It's all a part of the mentality of this site. Oh, you won't get any more from me. Just comes with the site.

Have a good night or day or whatever.
jerry k

Van Wert, OH

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Jarome wrote:
Jerry berry, Your abuse will be on it's way, I'm sure. It's all a part of the mentality of this site. Oh, you won't get any more from me. Just comes with the site.
Have a good night or day or whatever.
Tell the one carving my headstone the spelling is Jerrome and thank you for the heads up.
jesus

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jan 18, 2013
I guess most don't realalize the white trash learned about slavery just like they did. IN SCHOOL. Get over it.
God

Tulsa, OK

#13 Jan 19, 2013
This shits stupid. It's always something negative. Is there really no MATURE adults left in this town?? I mean seriously, look how immature this is. Yes, there's some trashy colored people. Yes, there's some trashy white people. But NO NEED to dis them all! I mean yeah most of the colored people I've met were rude, mean, smartfaced, acted hard up, thought they were better then the whites,more athletic and acted like the whites owe them something. But EVERYONE is EQUAL! Just because of a few bad apples does NOT mean the whole apple tree is no good! There's some pretty trashy whites out there too. BUT NOT ALL!!! I think this town has got to be top charted as one of the most immature racist piles of poop hole around. I'm starting to think there really is no good people left around here. It's pathetic!
Bird man
#14 Jan 19, 2013
God wrote:
This shits stupid. It's always something negative. Is there really no MATURE adults left in this town?? I mean seriously, look how immature this is. Yes, there's some trashy colored people. Yes, there's some trashy white people. But NO NEED to dis them all! I mean yeah most of the colored people I've met were rude, mean, smartfaced, acted hard up, thought they were better then the whites,more athletic and acted like the whites owe them something. But EVERYONE is EQUAL! Just because of a few bad apples does NOT mean the whole apple tree is no good! There's some pretty trashy whites out there too. BUT NOT ALL!!! I think this town has got to be top charted as one of the most immature racist piles of poop hole around. I'm starting to think there really is no good people left around here. It's pathetic!
What Color are those other people?
mytwocents

Lancaster, OH

#15 Jan 19, 2013
I would much rather live by 'black' people then any white trash that are free ridin welfare recepients, can barely read or write and down grade any race.Most of my relatives are ignorant white trash that can't put 2 + 2 togather which is exactly why I stay away from them. I don't care if your purple and your Dad is Barney as long as you act like you are human and are hard working clean people.For the record , I'm white , been married to a white for a long time, no one in my family are of a different race but when most people talk about WHITE TRASH that's exactly what they are. Same goes for gays and lesibians, I'm tired of people putting them down too. Quit acting like you belong in a 'DELIVERANCE' movie and start acting like you've got some sense.Then you won't be labled ANYTHING. But a good human being.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#16 Jan 19, 2013
Jarome wrote:
Jeer Bear, is your night ruined? Don't take it too hard. Can't you tell Topix is not for your kind?
It used to be until the kids and idiot's found out about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who cried and had AB versus West at??? 12 min Wtf 10
judi houser 14 min hose 3
Serious posts on Topix 28 min Mitch 8
I despise hill jacks 34 min Brent Evans 1
floodwall 40 min Brent Evans 11
kimdotcom hacked Hilary's email servers 47 min Killary sucks 2
Morgan blair 1 hr Morgan blair 8

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance