Angela Sowards
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Who knows this person? What do you know about her?
NOLEAFCLOVER

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Sep 12, 2012
I know her....why
looks like u care

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Sep 12, 2012
i do wonderful person she is!!!

Location hidden

#5 Sep 14, 2012
I was told not to look her way because she was a slut and cheats on her men. Is it true?
French Fry

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Sep 28, 2012
all I'm going to say is.....She's a METH HEAD!!
REAL

Germany

#9 Sep 28, 2012
good woman full of love
little bit nosey

Frankfort, OH

#11 Nov 1, 2012
She says she is ABs woman
its obvious

Toledo, OH

#12 Nov 1, 2012
She's a nasty disease infested heroin addict who tries to hit on married men.. She needs to stick eith that THING she's with named Jason

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 1, 2012
i saw in my church the other day
justme

Huntington, IN

#15 Nov 3, 2012
SLEEZE
kikme

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Nov 16, 2012
Slizzo

Location hidden

#17 Dec 12, 2012
WOW, she sounds like to me that I need to turn the other way. So she is a Meth head, whore and tries to take other womens men? Oh, and can't forget Sleeze and Herion addict. Don't she have kids? My understanding she has 2 but don't ever see them!
yuk

Taylor, MI

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Nasty beotch looks like she got hit in the face with a mack truck
angela sowards

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Jan 2, 2013
this is the 1st time i have seen this 1 well who freakin cares i deff wld not go on topix 2 find out about me let me clear this up i am not a meth head i do not take ppl men and i do have 2 girls and they do live w me and yuk yeah what can i say about that beauty come from the inside not that i look bad on the outside so yeah i am far from being hit by a mack truck as u say i dont understand why u ppl want 2 talk sh*t on this site everyday about ppl i cld not let this 1 ride seriously get your facts sraight or keep your mouths shut so u have anymore questions please contact me i wld be more than happy 2 answer them thanks every1 and 2 topix thank u for creating such a wonderful site
Haha

United States

#21 Dec 31, 2014
French Fry wrote:
all I'm going to say is.....She's a METH HEAD!!
Well shes not ABs gurl thats for sure !
Haha

United States

#22 Dec 31, 2014
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well shes not ABs gurl thats for sure !
Meth head fo sho!!! Thief fo sho
goodsam

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Jan 1, 2015
She has a sick daughter and does all she can to get help for her. I see her on the Facebook sites a lot asking for help. Is she really using drugs? I have helped her many times and I want to be sure it's going to Savannah's needs and not drugs. I have wondered before if she was involved in a bad lifestyle. Doesn't mean I won't still help her daughter just may be a little more cautious.
Dub

Waverly, OH

#24 Jan 1, 2015
goodsam wrote:
She has a sick daughter and does all she can to get help for her. I see her on the Facebook sites a lot asking for help. Is she really using drugs? I have helped her many times and I want to be sure it's going to Savannah's needs and not drugs. I have wondered before if she was involved in a bad lifestyle. Doesn't mean I won't still help her daughter just may be a little more cautious.
Sells a lot of stuff on facebook. That always makes me wonder what she's using the money for. Who has that much extra stuff?
fact

United States

#25 Jan 2, 2015
Pill head
Eeek

United States

#26 Jan 2, 2015
Dub wrote:
<quoted text>
Sells a lot of stuff on facebook. That always makes me wonder what she's using the money for. Who has that much extra stuff?
Somepeople buy things cheap and resell, some people havr alot o stuff too tho , she makes stuff too. Does a good job. Altho ive also heard she robbed walmart &#128563; idk for sure tho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart shelves empty 24 min MAGAloversuperstud 15
Affirmative Action Apes 25 min MAGAloversuperstud 2
Pillicothe Baby boomers 29 min MAGAloversuperstud 12
Spectrum 36 min MAGAloversuperstud 31
President Trump Nobel Prize 44 min MAGAloversuperstud 21
Mandycandy 810 1 hr coheedcornbread 3
Massieville Big Guy 1 hr Massiegirl 7

Chillicothe Jobs

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages