Listen Up Guys & Ladies
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

MikeLane

Since: Dec 12

Lancaster, OH

#1 May 2, 2013
There is a person for every person out there.

Trust me after my wife got killed I thought I would never meet another woman again with my shyness. WRONG SHE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE FOR 16 YEARS.

I have learned by my experience that just hang tight and your love will come along.
THE CRAZY THING IS I COULD NOT CONVINCE MYSELF OF THIS AND WAS SET OUT ON A KILL MYSELF MISSIION.
AND THERE WAS A FEW DUDES ON HERE THAT SET ME STRAIGHT.

I really owe my life to some of the stuff and help a few of these members gave me.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#2 May 2, 2013
Well i will hold out hope then maybe by the time im on my deathbed i will meet someone who can live up to my standards.
Fudgy Shartt

Columbus, OH

#3 May 2, 2013
MikeLane wrote:
There is a person for every person out there.

Trust me after my wife got killed I thought I would never meet another woman again with my shyness. WRONG SHE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE FOR 16 YEARS.

I have learned by my experience that just hang tight and your love will come along.
THE CRAZY THING IS I COULD NOT CONVINCE MYSELF OF THIS AND WAS SET OUT ON A KILL MYSELF MISSIION.
AND THERE WAS A FEW DUDES ON HERE THAT SET ME STRAIGHT.

I really owe my life to some of the stuff and help a few of these members gave me.
You can repay those "members" by "getting off" Topix and "meating" some real live friends. If you have that ability.

That's still up in the air.

FOR REAL DUDE!!
Raine

Chillicothe, OH

#4 May 2, 2013
Fudgy Shartt wrote:
<quoted text>You can repay those "members" by "getting off" Topix and "meating" some real live friends. If you have that ability.

That's still up in the air.

FOR REAL DUDE!!
Oh would u shut up already! Ur on every thread dogging Mike! Why dont YOU go out and make some friends!!!
TruthHurts

Chillicothe, OH

#5 May 2, 2013
Raine wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh would u shut up already! Ur on every thread dogging Mike! Why dont YOU go out and make some friends!!!
Someone has to keep his ego in check, and sometimes the truth hurts

For Real Bro!!
Raine

Chillicothe, OH

#6 May 2, 2013
TruthHurts wrote:
<quoted text>Someone has to keep his ego in check, and sometimes the truth hurts

For Real Bro!!
For one, im not a 'bro' and for 2 he isnt hurting anyone
Fudgy Shartt

Columbus, OH

#7 May 2, 2013
Raine wrote:
<quoted text>Oh would u shut up already! Ur on every thread dogging Mike! Why dont YOU go out and make some friends!!!
Sure Jamie. Whatever you say. oh wait, since when did Lions Den Superstores start selling blow up dolls that talk and well get BUTTHURT. LMAO.(See I made a joke like ML)

FOR REAL!!
Fudgy Shartt

Columbus, OH

#8 May 2, 2013
Raine wrote:
<quoted text>For one, im not a 'bro' and for 2 he isnt hurting anyone
It's RAINING butthurt all up in this thread. Get over it newbie. You apparently haven't read any of his posts where he threatens people and talks about killing his girlfriend's husband. Have ya?

FOR REAL BRO!! Trollin right along!!!!!
Raine

Chillicothe, OH

#9 May 2, 2013
Fudgy Shartt wrote:
<quoted text>It's RAINING butthurt all up in this thread. Get over it newbie. You apparently haven't read any of his posts where he threatens people and talks about killing his girlfriend's husband. Have ya?

FOR REAL BRO!! Trollin right along!!!!!
Yes i have read all them idiot! I dont post on here much because i do have a life and i dont have time to be on here for hours. And why is it any of ur business if Jamie is real or not? To each his own. And im not new on here. U just like to get on here and bash people grow up
Hmm
#10 May 2, 2013
Raine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i have read all them idiot! I dont post on here much because i do have a life and i dont have time to be on here for hours. And why is it any of ur business if Jamie is real or not? To each his own. And im not new on here. U just like to get on here and bash people grow up
The same could be said to you.
Fudgy Shartt

Columbus, OH

#11 May 2, 2013
Raine wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i have read all them idiot! I dont post on here much because i do have a life and i dont have time to be on here for hours. And why is it any of ur business if Jamie is real or not? To each his own. And im not new on here. U just like to get on here and bash people grow up
Ladies and gentlemen we have ourselves another bonerfide mikelame cheerleader! Go Lame Go!

FOR REAL BRO!!!

Lexington, KY

#12 May 2, 2013
Dude the FOR REAL BRO is played out think of something new better yet just chill out your getting annoying.
Fudgy Shartt

Columbus, OH

#13 May 3, 2013
joanna50 wrote:
Dude the FOR REAL BRO is played out think of something new better yet just chill out your getting annoying.
Sorry DUDE, wouldn't want to annoy ML's alt. But I find it rather amusing how you're all up on ML's nuts daily. You have his phone number FOR REAL,(LMAO, a ML joke) so instead of posting on here, why don't you call the convict up and you all play footsies?

While your attempt at defending Mikey boy is lame at best, it is amusing as hell to see you fired up.

As you post WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT. FUDGY SHARTT BACKS DOWN FROM NO MERE MORTAL TROLL. NOT EVEN YOU, ML'S #1 FAN!!

GET OVER IT BRO!

FOR REAL!!

(Oh it ANNOYS you? Well, so does the majority of what ML posts)

LMAO, REALLY!!!!!
hmmmm

Chillicothe, OH

#14 May 3, 2013
Someone sounds a little psycho.....
Fudgy Shartt

Columbus, OH

#15 May 3, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
Mike Lame's threads will make ya feel that way. LMAO

FOR REAL!!

Lexington, KY

#16 May 3, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
LOL i think ole fudgey maybe better term is ole fogey is a little obsessed with Mike.Calm down dude i will share him with you.

Lexington, KY

#17 May 3, 2013
Fudgy Shartt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry DUDE, wouldn't want to annoy ML's alt. But I find it rather amusing how you're all up on ML's nuts daily. You have his phone number FOR REAL,(LMAO, a ML joke) so instead of posting on here, why don't you call the convict up and you all play footsies?
While your attempt at defending Mikey boy is lame at best, it is amusing as hell to see you fired up.
As you post WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT. FUDGY SHARTT BACKS DOWN FROM NO MERE MORTAL TROLL. NOT EVEN YOU, ML'S #1 FAN!!
GET OVER IT BRO!
FOR REAL!!
(Oh it ANNOYS you? Well, so does the majority of what ML posts)
LMAO, REALLY!!!!!
You can continue on with your inane blathering you dont bother me although i find it amusing you complaining about Mike and his posts i prefer his over yours his have more interesting content.
Fudgy Shartt

Columbus, OH

#18 May 3, 2013
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>You can continue on with your inane blathering you dont bother me although i find it amusing you complaining about Mike and his posts i prefer his over yours his have more interesting content.
If you find his hourly reports of everything he does "interesting" which includes and is not limited to the following:

1. His bragging of hustling the Red Cross for a free STD test for his "girlfriend"

2. His love of Club RCI and self admitted stalking of an employee there.

3. His love for Anal and Oral Sex

4. His drinking and drug use

5. Threatening bodily harm to other Topix users

INTERESTING?? REALLY??

Then you my dear, need to get out of the house more often. FOR REAL!! ML has offered to come pick you up in his Vette. GO FOR IT!

And while I don't bother you, you most certainly don't bother me in the slightest! It's all good!

It's okay, they do sell Butthurt cream at your local Wally World. Pick you up a few. One for you and one for ML.

FOR REAL BRO!!

Lexington, KY

#20 May 3, 2013
Dont need no cream im good,dont really care for Wally World thanks for the update on their inventory though.Looks like your going to keep on blathering can you get some new material.
Fudgy Shartt

Columbus, OH

#21 May 3, 2013
--Tbay-- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad to see that you and Jamie have found happiness, Mike. Don't let these jealous haters get to you. I'm glad you ignore most of their posts, it shows they can't get to you! I think it's funny that they spend their time trying to impersonate you. As my momma always said, Don't be fooled by cheap imitations.:)
Who in the Hell would want to impersonate a convict, alcoholic, pill head that admits that cheating, lying and scamming people and organizations "gives him a rush just to see if he can get away with it"- mike lane quote.

Oh btw Tbay, I replied to you on him scamming the Red Cross for Jamie's free STD screening- answered all of your questions and points with facts.

Jealous haters? I think not. I just have a very low tolerance for bullshitt and criminals.

FOR REAL BRO! I'M THE REAL DEAL!
NO IMITATION FILLERS HERE. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nate Brown (Nov '10) 19 min Come on 10
Women that had abortions march on Chillicothe 34 min Window Lickers Union 24
Kaylyn Hurles 59 min Okkay 1
Tasha vickers (Oct '14) 1 hr No 115
trailerpark on 207 2 hr James 13
Kaitlin Landrum 2 hr Azithro 2 gram 32
Poll Why do all these young chicks get knocked up? (Jan '13) 3 hr cindylouwho 21

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages