First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 11, 2012
so my friend had a $100 bill with some website on it from like a rapper guy or singer? we checked it out & seriously hes sooooo good!!! HOT! idk if he has like more stuff or does shows? If anyone knows, give me info pls/thks =)
snipSNiPsnip

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jun 11, 2012
He's a joke
luvinCLS

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jun 17, 2012
Went out Friday & didn't even know he had a show. It was the craziest thing! Amazing!.. He had lights, everyone was jumping and screaming! It was an unexpected great time. Glad I had a girls night out. Good luck MiKE OH!O ;)
wow

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2012
he's my cousins half brother he's been through a lot so if you think he's a joke,don't listen to his music then btw he's great
tbay

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jun 18, 2012
He sux. Period.
TDeezyLaFam

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jun 18, 2012
keep spittin REAL $HIT FAM! Do u bra!-T. Deezy
wow

United States

#7 Jun 19, 2012
As I said if you don't like his music then don't listen to it.its that simple
laadeedaa

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jun 22, 2012
Well personally, I love his music! Tom Cruise'n is literally one of my favorite songs!.. I think he can go all the way!
seriously?

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Jun 22, 2012
Just tried to listen. Pretty sure he said "haters need a bandaid" at one point lol? Can't do it. All rap seems to be about now is thug life, degrading women, or boasting about how cool/famous/rich you are. No thanks.
laadeedaa

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Jun 22, 2012
DUH! He says "CUT the track (as in, make a song) but can't play, haters need a BAND AID (as in, they need help). Its a metaphor. I don't expect someone like you to understand. Hey, but you gave him a play lol...
seriously?

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Jun 22, 2012
laadeedaa wrote:
DUH! He says "CUT the track (as in, make a song) but can't play, haters need a BAND AID (as in, they need help). Its a metaphor. I don't expect someone like you to understand. Hey, but you gave him a play lol...
I understand how metaphors work. it's not just "over my head" (metaphor haha). And I'm not just "hating". I don need a bandaid. I just don't find it musically clever as most songs or lyrically clever as some other songwriters. Granted I did only listen to one song.

“About Stephen Robinson”

Since: May 10

Chillicothe Ohio

#12 Jun 23, 2012
wow wrote:
he's my cousins half brother he's been through a lot so if you think he's a joke,don't listen to his music then btw he's great
Absolute worst name drop ever! Why did you feel the need to endear yourself with your connection? The poster just wanted to know was about his music not how you knew this sudo-famous person. You might as well have said hes my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. You could have helped promote him like where is he playing at. Maybe recommend a song for them to enjoy

“About Stephen Robinson”

Since: May 10

Chillicothe Ohio

#13 Jun 23, 2012
So based on WoWs recommendation I decided to listen to the wordsmith that is Mike Oh!O. the song I chose was Tom Cruise'n, apparently he is far from famous yet jet sitting like a maverick (An unorthodox or independent-minded person.) and to prove how maverick-like he is he decided to sound like everything else. I did think club-a-bitch and drag her back to my man cave was funny. I dont think haters need a Band-Aid, I think mike needs originality .While it is true that haters do hate sometimes it just that you talentless and sometime people just dont like your music. I also enjoyed the parts where they mixed the music over his vocals so you could not hear him I guess that was original not wanting your audience to hear you. I think with a lot of work and a dictionary to understand the meanings of his lyrics of choice he could work his way up to average.
dddope

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Jul 3, 2012
tracks go hard! im a fan fa sho!
CALLitHOWiSEEit

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jul 3, 2012
he is a JOKE! he almost killed roxanne in the crash and he cheats on her. in fact, he has a dating profile on plentyoffish! he always tries to get girls to dance in his videos for him and uses roxannes memory problems to his advantage. SHAME ON HIM.
woww

United States

#17 Jul 4, 2012
CALLitHOWiSEEit wrote:
he is a JOKE! he almost killed roxanne in the crash and he cheats on her. in fact, he has a dating profile on plentyoffish! he always tries to get girls to dance in his videos for him and uses roxannes memory problems to his advantage. SHAME ON HIM.
Who r u.
r_u_kidding

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Jul 4, 2012
CALLitHOWiSEEit wrote:
You should get your facts straight before you accuse someone. Mike wasn't even driving during there wreck! It was Larry Cuckler! Wow, the nerve of some people. Ignorant.
bosschicklife

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Jul 7, 2012
Heard he signed? I read the story in the paper awhile back... He fine fa real ;)
kara

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Jul 7, 2012
Let him do his thing! Why do ppl have 2 get on her and bash this guy?? He has more balls than any of just for going after his dream! If u don't like him don't listen to his music! Keep doing what u do Mike!

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Jul 7, 2012
I have the feeling : kayleemay12, luvinCLS, and bosschicklife are the same person. All of the post are very similar and each end with a smilie(two of them with the identical one)

And if he signed, I'm sure it was with one of the thousands of rap labels that pop up and immediately die each week. I don't see 'Sony' or "EMI" EVER touching him, but something like "Big pitbull cash hustla records"? yeah, maybe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patricia & Kelsey Lowey 32 min Speller 17
Jordan Gaus (Oct '12) 35 min IKnowOne 13
Day Day 46 min April H 1
rebecca Eblin (May '13) 1 hr secretme 4
Jason and Terri Payne 2 hr Iceman 1
Gal named Holly 2 hr Black jeep 5
Kyle Crabtree (Jun '14) 2 hr I know him really... 5
Taylor hicks and Meghan Whalen (smoker friendly... 7 hr Yes 27
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match