Cops on Clay street.....
Curious

Lancaster, OH

#1 Apr 14, 2013
Im curious as to why the cops where just on clay street? Shots were heard with a bunch of kids running in different directions but yet the cops left after 15 mins? ALOT of mysterious activity going on in this area!!
Freak

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Curious wrote:
Im curious as to why the cops where just on clay street? Shots were heard with a bunch of kids running in different directions but yet the cops left after 15 mins? ALOT of mysterious activity going on in this area!!
There was a house broken into but, the homeowner knew the guy and her Dad tuned him up - got the stolen stuff back! Maybe that was why they were in Clay.
Keith

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Apr 15, 2013
Curious wrote:
There were reports of a gunshot and the police was trying to find the person responsible for it. Scanner traffic didn't make much sense but they were looking on different streets and looking for gun casings in the playground area of the school. They didn't seem to look very long though so I don't know if it was true or not about gunshots.
TruthHurts

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Apr 15, 2013
There were gunshots for sure
Curious

Lancaster, OH

#5 Apr 15, 2013
There were def gunshots but the police were on scene for like 15 mins and then left...no investigation what so ever.
Neighbor

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Apr 15, 2013
TruthHurts wrote:
There were gunshots for sure
Yep,but I heard only one about 10:00 or a little before. Don't know if there was any before that as I had just gotten home. There looked like a bunch of people out in the alley after that but I couldn't see where the police was at. I sure didn't want to go out there. Someone said there was shots fired at a home. Is that true? Wish I could move away from here but it is getting just as bad everywhere in Chillicothe.
Curious

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Apr 15, 2013
Its like this everywhere in Chilli but my concern is why there was no investigation in this crime?
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#8 Apr 16, 2013
Just curious, what area of Clay St. did this happen?
nicole

Demotte, IN

#9 Apr 17, 2013
The marley gang got what they deserved!
word is

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Apr 17, 2013
really? when? They are the ones that used their car to hit someone, right?
nicole

Demotte, IN

#11 Apr 17, 2013
Yea they hit someone with there car yesterday on clay street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Emily Kuhn? 1 hr RealTalk 18
Chillicothe's finest milfs 1 hr Breaking balls 17
Faith in humanity restored, long as I can abort... 1 hr Gonnagetcha 45
Anyone know Angela Clementee 1 hr Shawn 3
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 5,534
Katie 4 hr Curious 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 6 hr Princess Hey 3,061

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance