miss_lol where are you
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

MikeLane

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Well went to a big party last night but Im back now here on the forum LOL!!!
miss_lol

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Aww Calvin. I missed you too. Mike gtfo you get on my nerves.
wow shes back

Ransom, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2013
miss_lol wrote:
Aww Calvin. I missed you too. Mike gtfo you get on my nerves.
wow your back missed ya how did santa do ya and did u have a good new years ? hope ya did . wanna be your best frend
BadKitty

Demotte, IN

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Miss_lol wouldnt be Jamie would it? Just curious..
miss_lol

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2013
The holidays were pretty good. New years was awesome. Drank a few drinks didn't get too drunk, no kisses for me. How about yourself? Not Jamie sorry.
miss_lol

United States

#9 Jan 1, 2013
wow shes back wrote:
<quoted text>wow your back missed ya how did santa do ya and did u have a good new years ? hope ya did . wanna be your best frend
You keep changing your name how my suppose to keep a conversation with you. Who were you on the other post?
to miss

Ransom, KY

#10 Jan 1, 2013
miss_lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep changing your name how my suppose to keep a conversation with you. Who were you on the other post?
sweetie i used ur name some way so about all i can tell ya . ill start useing the name ... missies frind . hows that ?
miss_lol

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2013
That will work. So how was your holidays since you asked about mine?
miss sweetie

Ransom, KY

#12 Jan 2, 2013
miss_lol wrote:
That will work. So how was your holidays since you asked about mine?
my holidays was great and ty . if only it would warm up some now stay warm dont want ya to get cold and sick best of luck on what ever ya do and keep safe i sure wouldnt want any thang bad to happen to my how to be best frend
miss_lol

United States

#13 Jan 2, 2013
I'm already sick somethings going around and I caught it. I wish it would warm up as well. Winter time is not my season. And thank you best of luck to you too. :)
miss_lol

United States

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Calvin Kleisnaugle wrote:
Create your own post wow she's back. Get your game up bra ! Anyways, nice to see you back Miss_lol. See, I was thinking about you over the holidays. Did you get your kiss under a mistletoe ?
Calvin, sweetheart where are you?
miss_lol

United States

#16 Jan 2, 2013
I can't tell you that Calvin. You can tell me who you are if you want. Jk
wellnow

Lancaster, OH

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Calvin could give 2 shits about you, misslol.

GETTIN PLAYED.

LOL
poor lil miss

Ransom, KY

#19 Jan 2, 2013
miss_lol wrote:
I'm already sick somethings going around and I caught it. I wish it would warm up as well. Winter time is not my season. And thank you best of luck to you too.:)
im so sorrry your sick sweetie i would come and fix ya some soup that helps some and some times but it would take soo long for me to get to ya but i would frinds help frinds and i would do for ya waht i could . im just like you the winter just isnt my season i love the summer when ya can co swimming at 12 mid nights
miss_lol

United States

#20 Jan 2, 2013
He's not being played cause were not even together. Its okay Calvin I still enjoy talking to you, you brighten my day. Your a sweetheart :)
miss_lol

United States

#21 Jan 2, 2013
poor lil miss wrote:
<quoted text>im so sorrry your sick sweetie i would come and fix ya some soup that helps some and some times but it would take soo long for me to get to ya but i would frinds help frinds and i would do for ya waht i could . im just like you the winter just isnt my season i love the summer when ya can co swimming at 12 mid nights
I'll be okay everyone gets sick just have to deal with it. Thanka for offering to make me feel better.why would it take long? Are you not from chillicothe?
sweetie miss

Ransom, KY

#24 Jan 3, 2013
miss_lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be okay everyone gets sick just have to deal with it. Thanka for offering to make me feel better.why would it take long? Are you not from chillicothe?
no im not in ohio im one thos ole hillbillys im in pike co kentucky
miss_lol

United States

#25 Jan 3, 2013
Calvin Kleinsnaugle wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in Chillicothe on the west end. I'll pick you up some soup ;-)
You live on that side of town?
Clvin Kleinsnaugle

Chillicothe, OH

#26 Jan 3, 2013
miss_lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You live on that side of town?
Yes
miss_lol

United States

#27 Jan 3, 2013
Clvin Kleinsnaugle wrote:
<quoted text>Yes
I see, how has your day been so far? I'm not enjoying this snow at all. Walmart was extremely packed as always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time for a New Prosecutor 3 min Krajomg 13
Valero s paint 36 min Whoya 24
Andrew Turdgoon Buffoon 2 hr Camper 24
what happened to greg brady? 2 hr Alice 5
Where's the guys interested in BBW 2 hr just a swingin 9
I despise hill jacks 2 hr Litlmama33 125
Brian stonerock 3 hr Unknown 7

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance