Lamare Lett & Tiff Daily.........

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
snoop dog

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Dec 29, 2012
These two was in a relationship with each other his real name is JOSHUA L BASKERVILLE. He will go by Lamare Lett so if your child was around him you may want to ask your child if he ever tryed or did anything with her or him
Joshua L Baskerville
•Crime: 2907.04 - unlawful sexual conduct w/a minor;tier ii sex offender, Jurisdiction: Ohio

Address: 118 W Riehle Rd
Zip Code: 45601
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1988-03-20
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Height: 6'04"
Weight: 151
Marks/Scars/Tattoos: tattoo on chest (in loving memory of eric 69-08);tattoo on upper_l_arm (eriana);tattoo on upper_r_arm (audriana);tattoo on r_arm (name " caydrian");tattoo on r_breast ("one life, one love,one dream")

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Chillicothe-Oh...
Stacey

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Dec 29, 2012
snoop dog wrote:
These two was in a relationship with each other his real name is JOSHUA L BASKERVILLE. He will go by Lamare Lett so if your child was around him you may want to ask your child if he ever tryed or did anything with her or him
Joshua L Baskerville
•Crime: 2907.04 - unlawful sexual conduct w/a minor;tier ii sex offender, Jurisdiction: Ohio
Address: 118 W Riehle Rd
Zip Code: 45601
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1988-03-20
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Height: 6'04"
Weight: 151
Marks/Scars/Tattoos: tattoo on chest (in loving memory of eric 69-08);tattoo on upper_l_arm (eriana);tattoo on upper_r_arm (audriana);tattoo on r_arm (name " caydrian");tattoo on r_breast ("one life, one love,one dream")
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Chillicothe-Oh...
Its great if you want to post info warning people about this creep but why do you have to involve Tiffany. They are not together anymore so what's the point. I know Tiffany and she's a good mom and she would not have had him around her own daughter let alone anyone elses daughter or son for that matter. Leave Tiffany alone she's a good person.
stuart verner

South Hill, VA

#3 Dec 30, 2012
did she go to paint valley?
Amber

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>Its great if you want to post info warning people about this creep but why do you have to involve Tiffany. They are not together anymore so what's the point. I know Tiffany and she's a good mom and she would not have had him around her own daughter let alone anyone elses daughter or son for that matter. Leave Tiffany alone she's a good person.
Tiff was around him so if she had him around the other kids while she was coaching its everyones bussiness. It dont matter if they are dating anymore or not they haved dated.
not that one

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Dec 30, 2012
This IS NOT the Tiff that went to Paint Valley. There's another person by that name.
Amber

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Tiffany is a great girl just mined your own business
Stacey

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Dec 31, 2012
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>Tiff was around him so if she had him around the other kids while she was coaching its everyones bussiness. It dont matter if they are dating anymore or not they haved dated.
I know they dated but what I meant was she wouldn't have had him around her kids or anyone elses if she knew he was a registered sex offender. Tiff is a good mom and is not going to put her kids or any kid at risk like that. And Tiff's mom is not here to defend her so yeah it is my business I will defend her for her mom like I defend my own kids. I don't care who has a problem with it. Tiff is doing more with her life than these low lives on here who have nothing better to do than sit behind a screen and talk/start sh*t.
Stephanie

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Jan 1, 2013
She is f#$king gross for sleeping with him.
plz

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Tiff is nasty been nasty since she was a kid. She needs to hit the trailor park back up on 207 she leaves her kids all the time. She def makes sure to make appereances in public to try to make herself look good. She is a user and a worthless parent. I hope for the kids sake she grows the heck up. The only reason she goes to school is to waste my tax dollars. If she was at all serious bout supporting her kids or herself to get off the system she would get a real job. Not cleaning at a hotel. Put my tax dollars to work Ms. Piggy! As far as Josh goes don't know him well but what I do scum that needs to stay away from children. Shame on both of them putting kids in the middle of their sick love circle. SMDH
Lamar

Taylor, MI

#14 Jan 1, 2013
All of u c me all the time but to scared to say anything to me so fu*k u haters im doing more with my life then any of u and keep being a hater cause my real friends know me so fu*k u bi*ch ass haters period and as far as tiffany goes she works hard as f*ck to support her kids does everything by herself cause she got a piece of sh*t baby daddy and she is a beautiful individual she knew bout me and if u know all the facts u would know me u dumb uneducated bit*hes period and for y'all who think u know some get ur facts straight her friends or not know me and her before u judge cause only god can judge me period so go back to ur pathetic welfare lives cause me nor her rely on the government we work so go get a da*n life cause none u phase me f*ck u bastards and her friends and anyone else whi wanna talk reckless !!!!!!!! Uneducated dumb as*
Mike

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Lamar wrote:
All of u c me all the time but to scared to say anything to me so fu*k u haters im doing more with my life then any of u and keep being a hater cause my real friends know me so fu*k u bi*ch ass haters period and as far as tiffany goes she works hard as f*ck to support her kids does everything by herself cause she got a piece of sh*t baby daddy and she is a beautiful individual she knew bout me and if u know all the facts u would know me u dumb uneducated bit*hes period and for y'all who think u know some get ur facts straight her friends or not know me and her before u judge cause only god can judge me period so go back to ur pathetic welfare lives cause me nor her rely on the government we work so go get a da*n life cause none u phase me f*ck u bastards and her friends and anyone else whi wanna talk reckless !!!!!!!! Uneducated dumb as*
Write in english I don't understand africa writing.
chilli

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jan 1, 2013
Lamar wrote:
You lucky they wasn't my kids you was around. I would put you in your place fast. You only weight a buck 20 and you realy think your bad a 120lb skinny long legged sh!t lmao.
Lamar

Toledo, OH

#17 Jan 1, 2013
chilli wrote:
<quoted text>You lucky they wasn't my kids you was around. I would put you in your place fast. You only weight a buck 20 and you realy think your bad a 120lb skinny long legged sh!t lmao.
And who r u since u scared to reveal ur real name come holla at me anything cause we can fight u soft bitc* any time u think u hard and u aint nothing scared like the rest of chickens on here
beegsheettalkerU WANTSUM

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Jan 1, 2013
now lissen here laDEES and GERMLEMAN and gerbilmen adn gremlinmen and gafieldchildrenmen. ths TIFF DALEY is nothe daughter of the grateful great golfer JOHNATHEN DALY of PGA tour fame. yeah shure he was a longballer but his so called offspring inst not so long in the tooth when it came to longing on deez BALSS if u inderstand what i mean. she needs to be lokkked up fo rilla if she down to catch a caserill FOILA VOILA im making this darmned post from a jail cell in downtown chillicothe. now back to ths TIFF DAILY i think her little boy toy is COREYY Black or cory white sumthin along those lines, like charles bronson in great escape. when this cat fu kkks her, it hurts, it hurts like it did the first time for a lack of better times like the damn worst time, TOBY WANG TOBY CHUNG madonna's big dikkk cummin out here left ear in the valley painted by dali in charlie brown's lucy diary. HEARTBEAT is a LOVEBEAT kkkids. REMEMBER THAT.
Lamar

Toledo, OH

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Who r u and what do u know shit talker
chilli

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Lamar wrote:
<quoted text>
And who r u since u scared to reveal ur real name come holla at me anything cause we can fight u soft bitc* any time u think u hard and u aint nothing scared like the rest of chickens on here
Ok" You are so f@#king funny you dirty child molester. You are soft as they come and trying to act hard witch your not! You are nothing I will see you out then you will see who you was talking sh!t to on the net. If you ever go to prison they would.. b!tch smack your @ss and tell you to bend over and they would take that from you very easy your butt hole would be very sore. Witch it was already going around you was [email protected] anyway you might like it. They would love them skinny little pretty legs walking around in prison. "lmfao".
Lauren

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Stephanie wrote:
She is f#$king gross for sleeping with him.
You're right it's very disgusting I love my white men.
Stacey

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Jan 2, 2013
Lamar wrote:
Hey dumba** not real smart talking sh^t about friends of Tiff's when all we're doing is sticking up or her. I can't say anything for you cause I don't know you and personally I am glad I don't because I have a low bullsh*t tolerance and I would be the first to b#tch slap your dumba**. FYI this is my real name I don't hide behind a screen name so step up if you want to be b*tch slapped in front of God and everyone.
Keith bowman jr

Dublin, OH

#23 Jan 2, 2013
He's gay! I done him.
Jake

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Jan 2, 2013
I wish there was more women out there like you. I have nothing against blacks but like it says in the bibble stick with on race. They white girls are going out and destroying are race. Its sad here in about a 100 years there will be only few whites. I would say the samething about the black race I wouldn't want there race destroyed. I have been with black girls but I used a rubber evertime. Because I don't want to mess our race up same as girls if your going to be with a black guy make him wear a rubber. Now mexicans and other races send there @sses back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 1 hr Nudist 1,465
Snitches 1 hr RAT 32
Sexiest milfs and Cougars in Chillicothe 2 hr Haha 60
Morgan Boggs 3 hr Haha 7
Mandy harris/jones 3 hr End 2
Biggest Chillicothe Mudsharks (Mar '16) 3 hr Doubt that 20
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 4,815

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance