Troll lose in Frenchtown

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

Some people

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Please help us catch this out of control TROLL. He roams Pleasant Valley Road. He is a one tooth wonder, scaring small children and dogs..we must catch this thing and contain it before it breeds and makes more. If you see it proceed with caution! Don't look it in the eyes. Most important don't feed it or give it rides or cigarettes!!!!
i like turtles _

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Oct 21, 2012
It stole my underware1
lastone

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Oct 21, 2012
Could be anyone's neighbor!!
tbay

Marcellus, MI

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Some people wrote:
Please help us catch this out of control TROLL. He roams Pleasant Valley Road. He is a one tooth wonder, scaring small children and dogs..we must catch this thing and contain it before it breeds and makes more. If you see it proceed with caution! Don't look it in the eyes. Most important don't feed it or give it rides or cigarettes!!!!
Ah hell hahaha. Out of control troll. I'm rollin over here. Damn things runnin amuck huh??
Thurmanator

Mooresville, NC

#5 Oct 21, 2012
I saw this creature in LOWE'S parking lot, it growled and mummbled something about needing change for ciggs
Some people

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Oct 22, 2012
It was beating on my front door yelling can I get some toilet paper...with a tall boy in its hand! I said you should skip a can, buy sh!t paper man. Trolls just don't understand. You don't go around bumming off people with a beer in your hand. Seriously this thing is so ugly it will make you want to slap its mother...and father...4ft. tall with one tooth off set and it draws your eye right to it!!
i hate bums

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Oct 22, 2012
Freaky looking thing, Any one have a trap and some troll bait
Some people

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Oct 23, 2012
tbay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the troll. You are just bigger and uglier
Would the real tbay please write something witty,so we can decided who this impostor is?
tbay

Brownsburg, IN

#11 Oct 23, 2012
Lol amen. The imposter sucks at humor. I can imagine this damn swamp yak lookin ass beast rummaging through garbage cans, lickin his fingers, and snortin sugar. I'm still laughin at the person that started this thread. Really funny poster.
i hate bums

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Oct 23, 2012
This thing is not a friend, its a blob of gue living of the neighbors of a guy that is letting him stay at his house. He has no shame, or teeth...but the one he uses for a push when the rock is gone out of his pipe....ol push tooth troll. Cickity crack don't come back, you ugly a$$ freak get out of my trash
Barfly

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Apr 21, 2014
i hate bums wrote:
This thing is not a friend, its a blob of gue living of the neighbors of a guy that is letting him stay at his house. He has no shame, or teeth...but the one he uses for a push when the rock is gone out of his pipe....ol push tooth troll. Cickity crack don't come back, you ugly a$$ freak get out of my trash
. Heheheheheheheha I just about peed my pants on that troll post warning.

“not till the cows come home”

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, Ohio

#16 Apr 21, 2014
Why not you know how this thread be so old, dating back to its origin... tis cause the Troll has us all long ago.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#17 Apr 22, 2014
I don't think we ever found out who the troll was.
Barfly

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Apr 22, 2014
Troll went to prison ( captured ) seems it liked to write checks no bank would cash. Pleasant Valley Road is safe fore now. Troll all gone!
Whore45601

United States

#19 Apr 22, 2014
He may be a troll but WOW he could snag my little clitorus with that tooth! I'm going to miss him.
Barfly

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Apr 25, 2014
Whore45601 wrote:
He may be a troll but WOW he could snag my little clitorus with that tooth! I'm going to miss him.
he might be back soon
leo

Florence, SC

#21 Apr 26, 2014
That's my ex-wife she is the troll just throw her a bone an she will leave you alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all practice of evil Islam should be banned and... 4 min Billy 32
drug overdoses 7 min Homie 13
Zane trace boys coach is the worst coach ever!! 28 min Just sayin 52
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 39 min Red_Forman 2,522
Kristin Lewis 1 hr Countrypride 1
help out of control daughter (Sep '10) 1 hr Helen Roper 43
Nathan Birdsall (Feb '13) 1 hr Pamela Tillett 31
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web