First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hahaha

Grove City, OH

#1 Feb 14, 2012
Is she a real Dirty Butt? If so, how dirty?
notYOU

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2012
I think someone already started a thread , but thread #2 never hurt any one...
notYOU

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2012
Oh , & I think she has the most sense out of everyone in her family.
Umm

Hillsboro, OH

#4 Feb 15, 2012
I think that is a different one... She is young and has a baby with Carrell Brooks...
l0viN PeRKz

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2012
I heard she was pregnant but lost it because of pills also heard she has herpes
Misty Stonerock

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 22, 2012
l0viN PeRKz wrote:
I heard she was pregnant but lost it because of pills also heard she has herpes
really ppl come on now yea I was pregnant an if you really wanted to kno i didnt loose it my son is almost 3 an I don't need another kid by my sons father he don't do shit for my son so why don't you worry about yourself Chillicothe will come up wit anything get a life and stop tryin to keep up wit mine grow up damn
tricia lowery

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Feb 23, 2012
ppl talk so much shit u guys all need to grow the hell up.. post ur name hoe
Tom

Round Lake, IL

#8 Mar 1, 2012
If Misty was pregant it would be mine.......so back off Chillicothe
Tom

Round Lake, IL

#9 Mar 1, 2012
Herpes! Nope again wrong everyone......she's only been with me for 6 months know. You all need to get a life
Mistys Baby Sister Amanda

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Jul 9, 2012
My sister doesnt have herpes and she was pregant she had him his name is marcel he is wonderful so yall haters that r down gradeing my sister needs to get a life and mind your own bussiness
Shauntay

United States

#11 Jul 9, 2012
I heard that her baby sister Amanda is all herped up also.
Amanda May

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Jul 11, 2012
Bitch I dont know who your talking bout but i dont have shit there honey.... so keep my name outta your mouth. cuz you have hardly any room to talk so but its whatever cuz you bitches anit got nothing better to do
keptit100

Columbus, OH

#15 Dec 29, 2012
btw tom when u take her to louies, know shes doin more than talkin. heard from a reliable source, shes had a stepdaddy fetish since she started gettin down at age 10. and pretty low messin wit her sisters bd tori everyone knows hes been burnt n so must she. dirty chilli skank hoes are so funny to me.
michelle

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Dec 29, 2012
You guys got it all wrong its not herpes they have, its genital warts. & how did this turn into a misty conversation? Anyways wanna talk about misty she is fu**in this tom dude and also has her little bf jordan she is screwing, along with having none of her 4 children.
The Real SHAUNTAY

Lakeside, MI

#17 Dec 30, 2012
I never posted on this thread, & amanda ur best bet is to keep ur mouth shut forreal u wasnt sh!t back in school & aint sh!t now (= haa' & hunny i do have PLENTY OF ROOM TO TALK (= & to evetyone else bashn misty or jels get real.. U mad cause ur not them. Lmao
The Real SHAUNTAY

Lakeside, MI

#18 Dec 30, 2012
kels**
michelle

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Dec 30, 2012
There is deff nothing to be jealous about when it comes to those girls.
sweet

Chicago, IL

#20 Dec 30, 2012
And she thanks she(kelsey) is Charlie Sharps daughter!!!!HaHa NO F*CKN Way !!!!! Looks just like Ellen Lowery!!!!
MIND YOUR ON BUSINESS

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Jan 4, 2013
SHE IS A GOOD PERSON SHOWS HOW MUCH U B----S KNOW.. SO U BETTER CHECK YOUR OWN SELF BEFORE U GO PUTTING HER DOWN. SHE IS A VERY GOOD PERSON SO SHUT THE F--K UP!!!!!!!!!!
Lol

United States

#22 Jan 5, 2013
Mayb be a gud person @ heart but the b!th robs juss lyke da rest her dam fam. They whole lives revulves round pillz , It sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min xxxrayted 31,507
Sanka instant coffee (Aug '11) 14 min dlesage 15
tyler weller who knows anything 23 min monster21 3
Yard sales 26 min Daddy2isaiah04 1
Stephen Livingston Arrested again 41 min This is so funny 3
cody perry (Apr '13) 1 hr cody perry 14
SVYL Flag Football League 1 hr Memories 8
Roger Moores latest incident 2 hr groom 17

Chillicothe Jobs

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chillicothe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chillicothe