Is homosexuality a sin?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#553 May 4, 2012
no such thing wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as "born gay", its merely an excuse to attempt to deny ones sin.
James, 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
Read in Revelations about adding to or taking away from Gods word, it is all or none.
There are Christian who believe gays are born gay or with those tendencies or have and never will have heterosexual desires but tell them they must be abstinent in order not to sin. Are you saying that all gays are really straight or that they are are capable of, have had, or do have desires to be with the opposite gender? If you are saying they aren't born gay then this is what you are implying. If they like the opposite gender why would they just consciously choose to stop liking the opposite gender and turn off their heterosexuality like a light switch and switch to being exclusively gay. This makes no sense! What about people who are very effeminate that look, talk, think, and act that way? That's a choice?! Keep in mind that many gays aren't effeminate.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#554 May 4, 2012
*have never or never will have heterosexual desires
turdcutr

Chillicothe, OH

#555 May 5, 2012
ifn' is two boys plumbing the hershey highway, yep that there is sick. now two chicks, other than the walmart crowd is sumthing to behold.

“Dancing with the devil”

Since: May 12

...Dreaming of angels

#556 May 5, 2012
turdcutr wrote:
ifn' is two boys plumbing the hershey highway, yep that there is sick. now two chicks, other than the walmart crowd is sumthing to behold.
so it's wrong for men, but okay for women...?

That's a very shovanistic and piggish form of belief. I'm assuming you're hick raised, and uneducated by the "ifn'" and the "yet, that there" statements...so personally I say go back to fucking your sister/mother and leave the intellectual debating to those with a brain in their heads, k?
turdcutr

Chillicothe, OH

#557 May 6, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
so it's wrong for men, but okay for women...?
That's a very shovanistic and piggish form of belief. I'm assuming you're hick raised, and uneducated by the "ifn'" and the "yet, that there" statements...so personally I say go back to fucking your sister/mother and leave the intellectual debating to those with a brain in their heads, k?
Apparently you have your judgmental head to far up your ass to recognize sarcasm.
TRUTH

Chillicothe, OH

#558 May 6, 2012
Yes.... but so is sex before marriage and murder and stealing and a lot more things... My question is why do people feel the need to penpoint one????

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#559 May 6, 2012
turdcutr wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have your judgmental head to far up your ass to recognize sarcasm.
nope, nothing of the sort. I'm just sick of the retarded reasonings people give for being against gays...it never even makes sense >.>

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#560 May 6, 2012
What others do in the privacy of their own home and the sanctity of their bedroom is no one else's business! I am sure we straight people do things in our bedrooms that someone would object too. However, its not for anyone to judge that's God's job if you are religious if your not then it is up to you to judge yourself.
Sam

United States

#561 Jul 13, 2012
My opinion is, it's not new.. Guys, and girls have been homosexual for well.. Ever.. You can look at the bible and in my personal opinion it is a sin. But before you jump down my throat you know being gay is a sin, but so is stealing and cussing, and adultery, but you know society is raised and taught to justify something that is socially exceptable and to deem something as wrong because It is socially unacceptable. I was raised and taught that it is wrong by my father. I'm straight and I think you should be, but of your not.. It's your life.. I am guilty of adultery.. Does that mean we're gonna start a forum because of it? No because it's ok to have sex before your married.. Right? People are ignorant.. Really evaluate yourself before you judge someone because of what they prefer .. Like tomato or tamoto or a1 or hines 57 . I believe it's a choice that many people don't know how to over come so they take it as its unchangable.
Anita Goodfuk

Dublin, OH

#562 Jul 14, 2012
I love gay sex.

Lancaster, OH

#563 Jul 16, 2012
This is a very difficult subject for me, I proably shouldn't even comment but here I go. As a Christian I know the bible says that it is a sin and not right. But I have family, friends and know of many wonderful people who are gay and I absolutely love them for not only who they are but what they personally believe in and take a stand in there beliefs. Right or wrong is not for me to judge, but loving them unconditionally is what my God would want me to do.

Chillicothe OH

#564 Jul 16, 2012
smurfmonkey wrote:
This is a very difficult subject for me, I proably shouldn't even comment but here I go. As a Christian I know the bible says that it is a sin and not right. But I have family, friends and know of many wonderful people who are gay and I absolutely love them for not only who they are but what they personally believe in and take a stand in there beliefs. Right or wrong is not for me to judge, but loving them unconditionally is what my God would want me to do.
I could not agree more... as Christians we are to love all. I also very much agree with the previous poster... we are all sinners and everyone probably guilty of premiartal sex, fornication, or adultry... so why judge? Myself i cannot be a part of any of those lifestyles, but have no right to condemn others. All do have the right to express opinions, but should be done without hyprocrocie or ill judgement.
Man

Perrysburg, OH

#566 Jul 17, 2012
Yes homo is a sin. Nasty creatures aids should have wiped out.

Chillicothe, OH

#567 Jul 17, 2012
Man wrote:
People with your mentality should be wiped off the map! Live and let live or in layman's terms so you can understand it MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!
Man

Perrysburg, OH

#568 Jul 19, 2012
classychazy wrote:
<quoted text>
People with your mentality should be wiped off the map! Live and let live or in layman's terms so you can understand it MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!
Like you should talk...go stalk someone else. I told you. I am not interested in a date with a scrub.
iknowright

United States

#570 Jul 20, 2012
Good Thread Great Read :)
nope

Chillicothe, OH

#571 Jul 30, 2012
To Cthulhu you are all insects that should be squashed!!! He dose not care who you love!! Vote Cthulhu 2012. Why choose the lesser evil?
nope

Chillicothe, OH

#572 Jul 30, 2012
*does
Suck a donkey

United States

#573 Jul 31, 2012
Man...please explain AIDS in the straight population you bean bag!??
sminkos

United States

#574 Jul 31, 2012
Man wrote:
Nasty creatures huh... I myself am a very clean, well-rounded HUMAN BEING that also happens to be gay! You sir are the nasty creature! Also, aids effects everyone. It does not discriminate against sex, age, race, or sexuality. I myself have never had aids or any other kind of disease yet I am a lesbian and have been my entire life. Shocking isn't it!?! Yet I know a lot of STRAIGHT people who have or have had hep c, aids, and other diseases... yet I don't know of any gay people who have. Its a funny thing how some people think that these diseases are for gay people yet they go after everyone! Man... you have a lot to learn and seriously need to grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 3 min Princess Hey 1,935
Who's selling drugs on 5th street? 17 min I get it 3
Mentally ill people downtown 21 min Seck C-Boi 9
Melissa munyan 42 min sAr 6
Joanna Johnson, jo jo 1 hr ron nichols 48
No one ever sees a female Sasquatch 1 hr Mitch 2
pretty girls in chillicothe! (Aug '12) 2 hr No Longer Bored A... 136

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance