Mike Lane Exposed
TMZ

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2013
Everybody wants to know WHO IS MIKE LANE.....REALLY?
Well despite his glamorous lifestyle, there is another side. And his name isn't even Mike Lane. It's Mitch Connor.

Mitch Connor is a grifter. He travelled from town to town impersonating everyone. His favorite characters were Latino singers. He even tried out for the Special Olympics. His own mother didn't even know he was developmentally disabled. He is forever coming up with get rich schemes that screw his buddies over.

Now, Mitch Connor is back as Mike Lane. He is also one of the Easyrider35 profiles (Who isn't)? After faking his death by jumping off a bridge in Colorado, he's back to conning the panties off women with his manly good looks and bulging pecs, biceps, etc. He has even played for the other team in prison (Not RCI btw). He was in there undercover. Little did the govt know his illustrious background.

Now you know who ya'll are up against. A word of advice: he is allergic to cheap government soap and waterfowl and balloons.They are like garlic to a vampire.

The more you know.
yeehaw

Piketon, OH

#2 Aug 16, 2013
TMZ wrote:
Everybody wants to know WHO IS MIKE LANE.....REALLY?
Well despite his glamorous lifestyle, there is another side. And his name isn't even Mike Lane. It's Mitch Connor.

Mitch Connor is a grifter. He travelled from town to town impersonating everyone. His favorite characters were Latino singers. He even tried out for the Special Olympics. His own mother didn't even know he was developmentally disabled. He is forever coming up with get rich schemes that screw his buddies over.

Now, Mitch Connor is back as Mike Lane. He is also one of the Easyrider35 profiles (Who isn't)? After faking his death by jumping off a bridge in Colorado, he's back to conning the panties off women with his manly good looks and bulging pecs, biceps, etc. He has even played for the other team in prison (Not RCI btw). He was in there undercover. Little did the govt know his illustrious background.

Now you know who ya'll are up against. A word of advice: he is allergic to cheap government soap and waterfowl and balloons.They are like garlic to a vampire.

The more you know.
Holy shit ML is Eric cartemanez???
toughman13

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Aug 16, 2013
Well I was told today, that Mike Lane, was not only fake, but he is also a homosectual, that prays on little boys under the age of 12. So if you have young boys ,you might want to check their e mails, just saying

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 17, 2013
toughman13 wrote:
Well I was told today, that Mike Lane, was not only fake, but he is also a homosectual, that prays on little boys under the age of 12. So if you have young boys ,you might want to check their e mails, just saying
Hmm, so is a "homosectual" differ from homosexual in the way that just sections of them are homo? Just wondering.

Sorry, had to do it.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2013
---Tbay--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, so is a "homosectual" differ from homosexual in the way that just sections of them are homo? Just wondering.
Sorry, had to do it.
LOL I think it is just sections which sections are anybodys guess.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7 Aug 17, 2013
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I think it is just sections which sections are anybodys guess.
How is your day, Joanna? Man, it's beautiful outside. I've already got the house picked up and laundry and dishes done. Thinking about going on a walk at Great Seals here in a little bit.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2013
---Tbay--- wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your day, Joanna? Man, it's beautiful outside. I've already got the house picked up and laundry and dishes done. Thinking about going on a walk at Great Seals here in a little bit.
Pretty good it is nice outside these are the days I regret working 3rd shift since I am so tired I cant enjoy the day I have to sleep. You enjoy it for me, cook out have a bonfire, throw back a few and I will dream about it.
Dark Carnival

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 4, 2013
One of my favorite South Park episodes ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug deal gone wrong.... 3 min oliverthisplace 30
Topix Task Team 7 min oliverthisplace 245
bill cosby 26 min PR Professional 47
Cruz Lurtayyyy 37 min Truth 4
Regina Thomas 40 min Knows Her 8
where is all my friends licker1 54 min hello kitty 21
Cecil shot dead ! 55 min joanna50 2
McCrary indicted on murder charges 2 hr thought you shoul... 77
"Dollar" 9 hr erk 40
More from around the web