Concerned Family Member

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

So this guy has been chatting up my sister and I am just curious about him. Does anyone know if he is a good guy. How he treats his women? I dont know I just have a really bad feeling about him.
happy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Is he from knockem stiff
Thinning the herd

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Is your sister the same chick he has been doing up the ass for the passed few weeks? Or was that your mother?
Concerned Family Member

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

yes he is from knockem stiff
uhm

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

He tried to get with me a long time ago he was on the run from the cops at the time and I decided not to be stupid:)
happy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

He's a skank been with nasty woman
KLD

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Psyco is all I can say about him He used to date my mom years ago and he would beat her to a bloody pulp. He caued her brain to swell once. He is disgusting he would walk around the house in the nude in front of s girls we wee ages 3, 5, and 6. He would make us run down the road and shoot at us with his rifle. He broke may tail bone 4 times, knocked me down stairs, threw me in a pond in the middle of the winter, we had to bathe in the creek by the trailer we lived. Once he had his brother hold me down why he chased my little sisters under a table with a chainsaw. It was a horrible way to live. I am glad when my mom finally left him. We endured this suffering off and on for 7 years. He was so mean he would beat us every chance he got. He would hit my sister in the face with a belt it was a mess. I haven't seen him in years but I don't think he has changed too much just steer clear of him.
Shizznits

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Lmao kld has to be a different guy or your just starting shT cause the Mark I know is not like that at all better check before you run your mouth!
KLD

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Shizznits wrote:
Lmao kld has to be a different guy or your just starting shT cause the Mark I know is not like that at all better check before you run your mouth!
The Mark I am talking about has a mom named Bea Reed and his brother is Jason Coonrod and he has an Uncle named Elmo who has 3 kids named Misty, Brittany, and Tandum aka May May. Had a good friend named Walter Johnson. If these people are his relatives then yeah I have the right guy but if none of these people are his family members then sorry I mistook the name for someone else. But I am pretty sure that I have the right guy. I do not need to check anything before running my mouth I lived every word I talked about. Not to mention there are many many more horrific things we endured in his care. He is a menace to society and a waste of space. There are plenty of witnesses to what he did to us as well. His family was good at cleaning up his messes. But he was afraid of my uncle and ran from him when my uncle was going to kick his a**. All I have to say is Mark will beat on any woman or child but he will run from a real man that is ready and willing to kick his a**.
happy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

KLD wrote:
<quoted text>The Mark I am talking about has a mom named Bea Reed and his brother is Jason Coonrod and he has an Uncle named Elmo who has 3 kids named Misty, Brittany, and Tandum aka May May. Had a good friend named Walter Johnson. If these people are his relatives then yeah I have the right guy but if none of these people are his family members then sorry I mistook the name for someone else. But I am pretty sure that I have the right guy. I do not need to check anything before running my mouth I lived every word I talked about. Not to mention there are many many more horrific things we endured in his care. He is a menace to society and a waste of space. There are plenty of witnesses to what he did to us as well. His family was good at cleaning up his messes. But he was afraid of my uncle and ran from him when my uncle was going to kick his a**. All I have to say is Mark will beat on any woman or child but he will run from a real man that is ready and willing to kick his a**.
You have the right guy and I no you are telling the truth if you are one of Stacy's kids I seen how he treated you girls
Shizznits

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Well I have known mark for years and never has he even raised his voice around me! Im Sorry if that happened to you I just dont see it!
happy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Shizznits wrote:
Well I have known mark for years and never has he even raised his voice around me! Im Sorry if that happened to you I just dont see it!
You must not have been at his house much when he lived with the woman and her kids then
KLD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

happy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the right guy and I no you are telling the truth if you are one of Stacy's kids I seen how he treated you girls
Yes I am. And there are thousands of more horrific nights I could say on here but I won't. I only spoke up so that this girl would let her sister know he is a bad man. He comes off sweet and puts on a good front but my mom, sisters and I still bare the scars from our life with him. He is a drug abusing alcoholic woman and child abuser.
happy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

KLD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am. And there are thousands of more horrific nights I could say on here but I won't. I only spoke up so that this girl would let her sister know he is a bad man. He comes off sweet and puts on a good front but my mom, sisters and I still bare the scars from our life with him. He is a drug abusing alcoholic woman and child abuser.
Yes he is I'm sorry you guys went thru that how's your mom doing these days? She still friends with Tracy I haven't seen them in years
KLD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Who are you? Yes mom is doing good and she and Tracey talk in passing. They're still close though.
Stacey

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

I am Stacey I lived with Mark and I will tell you everything KLD has said is true. I endured a lot of abuse from him because I wouldn't fight back because I had a domestic violence charge from a fight between me and my sister and the judge said ifI got one more I would go to prison for a year. I couldn't leave my kids that long. I tried several times to leave only to get shot at by him. I was truly an abused and frightened woman. I remember him beating me and kicking me in the head and face so bad one night that I looked horrible. He called my kids out of their room and made them look at me and kiss me goodnight. Just them giving me a light kiss on the cheek was so painful not to mention to see the pain in their eyes. But that wasn't enough for him he called his cousin Walter and had him come over (I had already went to bed) he made me get up and kneel down in front of his cousin so he could see his "work", oh he was very proud. His other cousin lived next door and sent his wife over to get me and take me to the ER it was so bad, he wouldn't let me take the kids and told me if I told what happened he would do worse to my children if he seen a sheriff pull up. I went to the ER lied and said I was at a party and didn't know who did it. They knew I was lying. There was not one place on my head that was not black and blue they told me there the next beating like that would kill me. I went home and he laid in bed by me with a gun to my head so I wouldn't try to leave during the night. A few days later I decided after 7 years of this I was going to die whether I stayed or left and I realized if he was doing this to me he had to be doing it to my kids which after we escaped they told me had been when I was at work. The day we left he shot at me as I was putting my youngest daughter in the car and would have hit me if I hadn't leaned in the car to fasten her seat belt. So for all you who say no he wouldn't well yes he did. And here's something else the no good bastard did he molested my oldest daughter at the age of 9, she didn't tell me till she was 15. In 1991 I had to have surgery to have tumors removed from under the brain, they were a result of all the head trauma I went thru. So don't try telling me what a nice guy he is. I hope he burns in hell.
suzie

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Stacey wrote:
I am Stacey I lived with Mark and I will tell you everything KLD has said is true. I endured a lot of abuse from him because I wouldn't fight back because I had a domestic violence charge from a fight between me and my sister and the judge said ifI got one more I would go to prison for a year. I couldn't leave my kids that long. I tried several times to leave only to get shot at by him. I was truly an abused and frightened woman. I remember him beating me and kicking me in the head and face so bad one night that I looked horrible. He called my kids out of their room and made them look at me and kiss me goodnight. Just them giving me a light kiss on the cheek was so painful not to mention to see the pain in their eyes. But that wasn't enough for him he called his cousin Walter and had him come over (I had already went to bed) he made me get up and kneel down in front of his cousin so he could see his "work", oh he was very proud. His other cousin lived next door and sent his wife over to get me and take me to the ER it was so bad, he wouldn't let me take the kids and told me if I told what happened he would do worse to my children if he seen a sheriff pull up. I went to the ER lied and said I was at a party and didn't know who did it. They knew I was lying. There was not one place on my head that was not black and blue they told me there the next beating like that would kill me. I went home and he laid in bed by me with a gun to my head so I wouldn't try to leave during the night. A few days later I decided after 7 years of this I was going to die whether I stayed or left and I realized if he was doing this to me he had to be doing it to my kids which after we escaped they told me had been when I was at work. The day we left he shot at me as I was putting my youngest daughter in the car and would have hit me if I hadn't leaned in the car to fasten her seat belt. So for all you who say no he wouldn't well yes he did. And here's something else the no good bastard did he molested my oldest daughter at the age of 9, she didn't tell me till she was 15. In 1991 I had to have surgery to have tumors removed from under the brain, they were a result of all the head trauma I went thru. So don't try telling me what a nice guy he is. I hope he burns in hell.
Aww Stacy I hope you have a good man in your life now he was always over protective of anyone getting to even talk to you hopefully he has a miserable life I don't no if you remember me or not this is tina
KLD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

suzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww Stacy I hope you have a good man in your life now he was always over protective of anyone getting to even talk to you hopefully he has a miserable life I don't no if you remember me or not this is tina
She doesn't have any man in her life right now except God and her Dad my grandpa who is the strength of our family. She is a strong womn who needs no man to make her happy. Im glad she finally realized it. I am amazed how so many people knew what he was doing to my mom, me, katie and michele and no ine told, no one helped. I have suffered from PTSD since I was 11yrs old because of all the abuse I suffered from that man and his family. His mother and brother are or were just as bad as he was. I wont drag them through the mud but needless to say he learned it somewhere. I am 26yrs old now and I still have nightmares. But I will say he made me more cautious when it comes to my own children. I will say that we never told mom about what Mark did until after she left him. He threatened to kill us if we ever told.
suzie

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

KLD wrote:
<quoted text>She doesn't have any man in her life right now except God and her Dad my grandpa who is the strength of our family. She is a strong womn who needs no man to make her happy. Im glad she finally realized it. I am amazed how so many people knew what he was doing to my mom, me, katie and michele and no ine told, no one helped. I have suffered from PTSD since I was 11yrs old because of all the abuse I suffered from that man and his family. His mother and brother are or were just as bad as he was. I wont drag them through the mud but needless to say he learned it somewhere. I am 26yrs old now and I still have nightmares. But I will say he made me more cautious when it comes to my own children. I will say that we never told mom about what Mark did until after she left him. He threatened to kill us if we ever told.
I had never seen your mom with bruises or anything I just thought it was weird that he never left us alone to talk he had to be their does your mom and Tracy have Facebook?
KLD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

suzie wrote:
<quoted text>
I had never seen your mom with bruises or anything I just thought it was weird that he never left us alone to talk he had to be their does your mom and Tracy have Facebook?
wasnt meaning you personally just others who have said they knew. Yes they have a facebook its under Stacey Reed and Tracey Houston

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chillicothe Forum right now

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Drones spotted over Ross County 6 min Hunter 4
Police chief roger Moore suspended 40 min jesus 95
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Abe 29,485
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2,229
When black women begin to act like pack animals 2 hr east ender 19
gibsons store (Dec '12) 2 hr anon 40
Ladies doing Happy ending massages 2 hr Need one 1
FBI Investigates CPD 6 hr jesus 128
Secret Crushes (Apr '12) 7 hr Curious co worker 624
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chillicothe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000