Hettie Armstrong
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Zombie

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Nov 29, 2012
She's A snitch, a heroin and pill addict! You can fill in the rest!
amanda

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2012
yes she is a snitch that is setting people up..... Cps has her kids... And she is just a nasty pill addict
Rod

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Nov 30, 2012
She is a bum
douthink

Lancaster, OH

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Zombie wrote:
She's A snitch, a heroin and pill addict! You can fill in the rest!
Is she really a snitch? And didn't she just lose her dad?
afooce

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Nov 30, 2012
She did just lose her dad.... as for the rest, you know who you mess with, of course shes been lying, cheating, stealing, and not having her kids, she is a drug addict like the majority in thia town who all follow the same suit
Zombie

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Dec 1, 2012
She's a snitch! literally setting people up. the cops call her a ci- confidential informant. She buys pills from people and has an undercover driving her and taping it all!
Was a trucker

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Well sense I don't do but or sell drugs I don't care it sucks her dad past but she has alwayx been a problem child starting when she got pregnant at like 3 yrs old...and as far as being a credible informant that is what the law enforcement has u do when they blackmail u or at least that's what they call it when we hold something over someone else's head to get what we want from them
curious

Lancaster, OH

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Zombie wrote:
She's a snitch! literally setting people up. the cops call her a ci- confidential informant. She buys pills from people and has an undercover driving her and taping it all!
How do you know so much about her? Cause I need to know how much anyone has to worry! How long has she been a snitch and why did she turn snitch, I mean what charges did they have her on?
afooce

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Hettie did some work back in Nov of last year, indictments are just now coming out... is she still? They pay you ao if she was hard up, maybe, but its in peoples papers, she definately did
lied

Lancaster, OH

#10 Dec 1, 2012
some of snitching she did she made up det. were running all over the county looking for stolen property
David

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Dec 1, 2012
When did Bob die I never heard about it he was a great guy.
afooce

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Dec 1, 2012
He passed almost 2 wks ago... Iadore her mom, and I feel bad for Marie
curious

Lancaster, OH

#13 Dec 1, 2012
afooce wrote:
He passed almost 2 wks ago... Iadore her mom, and I feel bad for Marie
Hettie is a real piece of shit!! Someone needs to cut her throat and shit in her neck! She is a snitch and snitches and bitches get broke up like switches!!! I can go on. What about her friend, Amanda is she a snitch or does she even know about her BFF
afooce

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Dec 1, 2012
If you are trying to refer that I am her best friend, you would be incorrect... and I clearly stated a few comments ago she was, at least last Nov bc a friend of mine had her name in his discovery... shes not a goodperson, and I assureyou I would not cover for her
ithought

Lancaster, OH

#16 Dec 3, 2012
then why were you n her hanging out together for her birthday party and shit until she got locked up over beig a thief? u just said u knew in nov last year, yet the two of you arent bff. why would you associate with a snitch anyway? are you working for them too? if not are you not scared she got you on tape?
afooce

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Dec 3, 2012
No Imnot because her mother made me aware of what she was doing immediately... secondly I have no idea what you were talking about a birthday party? I havent hung out with her ever, perhaps given her a ride to a store for hermother... why is it of such a concern to you whom I do associate with? And seeing as I do not get in trouble there is no need for me to tell on someone... and at least people know my real name, you are the one in hiding are you not? lol
curious

Lancaster, OH

#18 Dec 4, 2012
afooce wrote:
No Imnot because her mother made me aware of what she was doing immediately... secondly I have no idea what you were talking about a birthday party? I havent hung out with her ever, perhaps given her a ride to a store for hermother... why is it of such a concern to you whom I do associate with? And seeing as I do not get in trouble there is no need for me to tell on someone... and at least people know my real name, you are the one in hiding are you not? lol
Afoose is a real name? Come on.
afooce

United States

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Yes... Amanda Fooce... look me up, I dont hide around on these forums, I say only what needs said
curious

Lancaster, OH

#20 Dec 4, 2012
afooce wrote:
Yes... Amanda Fooce... look me up, I dont hide around on these forums, I say only what needs said
Not Amanda brown? My friend says brown and hettie are besties
afooce

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Dec 4, 2012
Who knows... may be, not very different people, no fooce, not a druggy or anything of the sort

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Varsity Girls Basketball Coach Tiffany Carroll ... 3 min Whitey Blackman 4
andy burgoon & chip evans 12 min the big bergoon 5
Southeastern football 14 min Chip 31
High paying jobs soon available? 34 min Anal Andy 4
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 38 min Princess Hey 3,115
Gays can't be trusted around children 57 min Real Danger 24
Gays asking supreme court to re start slavery 1 hr Gonnagetcha 245
Shooting 12/13 in Chillicothe. 19 hr the big bergoon 30

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web