Doctor

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jan 22, 2013
So it was told today that JC Penny is closing and closing world wide, but the news says that there president and board said something bigger and better will be replacing them but need to close everything before the change can happen.

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THIS?
Hairdresser

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jan 22, 2013
I'm trying to look it up but can't find anything on it. Can you please tell us where you got your information on this?
country lady

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jan 23, 2013
hate to see it close but they keep discontinuing everything you like and changing the store so I figured it was coming
The Dude

Austin, TX

#6 Jan 23, 2013
No, JCP isn't closing anytime soon. They are, however, starting a new round of remodels in Feburary.
Worker

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jan 23, 2013
The GM is the one who has told people and it was on an article on CNN a few weeks ago. I will find the article and post it, but this one is not closing for a while but there is a few up in Columbus closing next month. It's gonna be a slow process but this come from there new president of JC Penny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the snitchs? (Feb '13) 32 min Wow 33
maria valle 54 min curious 1
Who did Shasta go to get her drugs from (Mar '15) 1 hr TheTruthShallSetY... 313
triple crown sports 1 hr justme 2
shasta himelrick important 1 hr TheTruthShallSetY... 121
Chris Sutton snitched on Dolla 3 hr Black Lives 22
don't mess around w/chillicothe girls 3 hr haha 3

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance