People who brag about having a mustan...

People who brag about having a mustang or focus should be punched in the mouth

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lucifer666

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Really. They should.
redeye

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2012
did you mean rustang?
bodine

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2012
redeye wrote:
did you mean rustang?
they usualy buy something like that, if they are a dude because of a real small dick, or a girl has a real fat ass
Termi

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Apr 22, 2012
By you posting this, it shows that you know absolutely nothing about cars. You can take an 03-04 mustang cobra put a pulley and a tune on it and make 450+ rwhp
Tank

Lancaster, OH

#5 Apr 22, 2012
Haha fords suck
Termi

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Apr 22, 2012
I agree. I honestly don't like any fords except 03-04 cobras and gt500s
someonespecial

United States

#7 Apr 22, 2012
bodine wrote:
<quoted text>they usualy buy something like that, if they are a dude because of a real small dick, or a girl has a real fat ass
so the dudes with the big old trucks lifted with 38s on it. Or the big old diesel trucks arent trying to over compensate for something? Trust me thats a lie in a half. My ex was one the guys who had to have loudest tallest fastest truck around or he wasnt happy and its because of a lil thing called short man syndrome.

Since: Jul 11

Chillicothe

#8 Apr 22, 2012
Maybe they bought the mustang because they can afford it and you can't.
robby

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2012
badboy1959 wrote:
Maybe they bought the mustang because they can afford it and you can't.
that would be an even more stupid reason to buy an overpriced pos, because they think we cant, i buy what i want regardless if i think you can aford one or not
Termi

Maryland Heights, MO

#10 Apr 22, 2012
^ agreed
Termi

Maryland Heights, MO

#11 Apr 22, 2012
I agreed with badboy1959. And if you can afford it. Then go buy a 03 cobra. A low mileage one will run you 19+ for an 03. 04 will be more. A bank won't loan that one one. So looks like your paying cash.
hotguy

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Apr 22, 2012
That's some pretty idiotic pop-psychology to think that people who like big trucks like them because they're 'compensating' for something. Some guys just like big trucks and fast cars. When I was a kid I played with truck toys and train toys and firefighter toys. I _just liked_ them, I wasn't trying to compensate for anything. Now I'm grown up and I still like them. If I could, I would drive around in some crazy awesome truck with flamethrowers and a spaceship on it, and maybe a train attached to it. Has nothing to do with impressing anybody. Has everything to do with what makes me happy.
lucifer666

United States

#13 Apr 22, 2012
badboy1959 wrote:
Maybe they bought the mustang because they can afford it and you can't.
Yes because RUSTangs are so expensive and wanted. lmfao.
I know a 16 year old with a stang.
They suck. And as for Focuses, have you heard these morons running around town with a system in it? Jesus Christ. Help those kids.
No one knows good cars these days.
annette

United States

#14 Apr 23, 2012
id rather blow a guy with a vette or bmw
someonespecial

Van Wert, OH

#15 Apr 23, 2012
hotguy wrote:
That's some pretty idiotic pop-psychology to think that people who like big trucks like them because they're 'compensating' for something. Some guys just like big trucks and fast cars. When I was a kid I played with truck toys and train toys and firefighter toys. I _just liked_ them, I wasn't trying to compensate for anything. Now I'm grown up and I still like them. If I could, I would drive around in some crazy awesome truck with flamethrowers and a spaceship on it, and maybe a train attached to it. Has nothing to do with impressing anybody. Has everything to do with what makes me happy.
Id drive that too trust me I love a big loud truck as much as the next girl but ppl saying that mustangs are bought to compensate for a small dick or big ass is pretty stupid too. So I just thought id through out there that maybe the dudes with trucks are doing the same. But no im not a big assed chick. Im told way to odten my ass is to small mainly cause im told I dont have one.
louder is better

Maryland Heights, MO

#16 Apr 23, 2012
lucifer666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes because RUSTangs are so expensive and wanted. lmfao.
I know a 16 year old with a stang.
They suck. And as for Focuses, have you heard these morons running around town with a system in it? Jesus Christ. Help those kids.
No one knows good cars these days.
for your info....that system won first place in this towns little competition 2 yrs ago. Ok ok most likley theres someone with a louder one now but we love that little sucker. Were not kids lol. Thanks though. The system is just a retired hobby and shes still going lol. We love it. And yes we have a focus but we dont brag about it. Its just a good little car.

Since: Jul 11

Chillicothe

#17 Apr 23, 2012
Do people really brag about having a Focus anyway. It's a Focus. Who cares. Roflmao.
lucifer666

United States

#18 Apr 23, 2012
I've heard TONS of people brag about focuses! lmao it's unreal.

Since: Jul 11

Chillicothe

#20 Apr 25, 2012
Really. Bragging about having a Focus is like bragging you have three inches. Yea baby.
lol at this

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Apr 25, 2012
ppl have nothing better to write about..Mustangs are nice for single ppl.focus' are nice also,family car,good gas milage..

No matter what kinda car it is or what it looks like.If it gets you from point A to point B,that's a good car...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tory Lynch 7 min bums 26
Europe is lost 57 min Charles Martel 3
Pastor Michael L. Cade 1 hr I know 13
Casanova or manhoe 1 hr Lickthatspoon 11
The American Flag ! 1 hr Veteran 2
Topix most desired woman? 2 hr 99redballoons 81
Trumps Genius 3 hr Right Wing Swing 1

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages