First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Oct 1, 2012
How can I find a girl to bring home to my husband without thinking she trying to steal him?
da bizzo

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Oct 1, 2012
if he need another woman mabee your GAk is too deep.go to waterbeds and get him da latex love hole deluxe and a strap on! you be aight!
just wondering

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Not that he needs another woman...I want another woman to join us and want to suprise him!!!
who is this

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Oct 1, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Not that he needs another woman...I want another woman to join us and want to suprise him!!!
Angel?

Since: Sep 12

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Oct 1, 2012
go get you a prostitute they wont want ur man just your money
really

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Oct 1, 2012
not sure but angel who if you think its me its not but gonna need a last name to verify who your asking about!
just wondering

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Nope not Angel...just a very curious woman who wants to have some fun...all ladies ready to go please apply here
tbay

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Oct 1, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Well then don't be too surprised when your man doesn't stay faithful to you. You know that having threesomes isn't healthy in a relationship dear, let alone a damn marriage. Sex is an intimate bond to be shared between two people. You start treating it like a damn cookout and everyone will be coming over to eat. Stop it.
really

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Oct 1, 2012
tbay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then don't be too surprised when your man doesn't stay faithful to you. You know that having threesomes isn't healthy in a relationship dear, let alone a damn marriage. Sex is an intimate bond to be shared between two people. You start treating it like a damn cookout and everyone will be coming over to eat. Stop it.
Why do u always leave gay ass comments ?!?!
tbay

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Oct 1, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Why do u always leave gay ass comments ?!?!
Gay ass comments? Ouch. That really hit hard. Stop changing your name when you make comments to me. Psst, we know it's the same person, dear.
Mr zimm

United States

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Angel jewett is who they are talking about.. everyone knows she brought girls home to her husband, and is doing the same for the new lame ass she with.. Look her up on Facebook.. She down for threesomes. Just wrap it up, she dirty as hell
who is this

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Oct 3, 2012
She been married so many times i cant remember her current last name she does massages,works at I Hop hits on my husband everytime we eat there
correct grammer please

New London, OH

#13 Oct 3, 2012
She is with the trash of all trash. Steve Nesser. He has so many track marks on his arms he has to wear long sleeves all year long. He is so disgusting and so is she. She used to be attractive. Now. She is a pill snorting hep c infested walking zombie. She is also in the military... How awesome is trash like that defending our country. She doesn't have her children. Because she too drugged up. Thank God she doesn't let one of them get burned by a space heater at a few mths old.
oh my

Neenah, WI

#14 Oct 3, 2012
correct grammer please wrote:
She is with the trash of all trash. Steve Nesser. He has so many track marks on his arms he has to wear long sleeves all year long. He is so disgusting and so is she. She used to be attractive. Now. She is a pill snorting hep c infested walking zombie. She is also in the military... How awesome is trash like that defending our country. She doesn't have her children. Because she too drugged up. Thank God she doesn't let one of them get burned by a space heater at a few mths old.
is this the same nesser that has nesser roofing?
Undone

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Oct 3, 2012
tbay wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Lovemaking is an intimate bond between two people. Sex is just sex. A pleasureable physical sensation that is akin to say, a massage or hottub. The act only really has meaning if you attach meaning to it.
hey

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Oct 3, 2012
I dont like 3 somes,but i like banging 3 girls in 1 day. Let each one taste the other
just a thought

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Oct 3, 2012
as local biz person myself, this makes me sick to see other biz owners lied about by some triffeling immature ass that hides behind a handle....get a grip and a life
Intrigued

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Oct 3, 2012
I used to work for Steve, he is a coke addict, and pill addict for sure, never knew he was into shooting up though. Angel cheated on her boyfriend at the time (Levi Zimmerman) with Steve all the time. Levi is a cool dude who didn't deserve such a slutbag as his girlfriend.
Intrigued

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Oct 3, 2012
Also, from what I heard his brother Marion Nesser is in full control of Nesser Roofing now. Probably for the best, but still about 95% of the roofing crew are on drugs themselves, I know from experience.

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Oct 3, 2012
tbay wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree with you on this one T. I know a couple that swing and have been very happily married for over 40 years and they always swing together never behind one another back. Sex is just that sex, making love is totally different. To each his own I say, but I will say if you are insecure about whether you can trust your better half then you should not do it.(O:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mark dickey, debbie vaughn , jaime seymour and ... 11 min haha 8
Butters 13 min sickened 3
Word Association Game (Oct '13) 17 min cowface 1,783
Brittani Griffin 17 min Jamea 2
Southeastern School Board member Chad Mitten wr... 24 min SE Fan 41
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 26 min cowface 2,750
News Panel: Chillicothe should rehire fired police c... 32 min LGW 12
Female Teacher fired? 2 hr Burn-The-Witch 66
More from around the web

Chillicothe People Search