Who is this kid?
Shizznit

United States

#2 Oct 27, 2012
Worthless druggy Woman beater! Thief what else ya wanna know hes bad news
KeepItReal

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Oct 27, 2012
I've just heard a lot about him and was wondering if it was all true or not. I've heard some bad stuff.
run

Wayne, MI

#4 Oct 28, 2012
He is gay and embarrassed to tell anyone. He likes to hit his girlfriends, and he is a huge druggie! Like they said, bad news!
Shizznit

Waverly, OH

#5 Oct 28, 2012
I'm sure Everything you have heard is True I know Topix isn't a good site to ask about someone but I'm promising you all this shit is True. Lol and Yes Run I have heard he is Gay also!
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Noting wrong with gays
Shizznit

Waverly, OH

#7 Oct 28, 2012
No There isn't nothing wrong with Gay guys! But there is When they are Gay Needle Pushing Crack Smoking Pills Snorting Gays that Beat on their Girlfriends!
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 28, 2012
He could bang me around.
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

#10 Oct 28, 2012
amandaDiSkankis wrote:
He's not gay
no. He just likes the way it feels when another dude slides his cock into his eager butthole.
lmfao

Shawnee, KS

#11 Oct 29, 2012
Yes, he is gay! I remember when he had something going on with Josh brickles, and also another guy. There isn't anything wrong with gays, but when your dating girls and acting like you love them so much, that IS wrong! & he's a nasty ass crack smoking fool.
Girls are dumb

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 29, 2012
Girls are so stupid. They look past it because they think the guys are just "nice". Haha. Look at Courtney McCabe! hahahaha
Josh Brickles

United States

#15 Nov 20, 2012
lmfao wrote:
Yes, he is gay! I remember when he had something going on with Josh brickles, and also another guy. There isn't anything wrong with gays, but when your dating girls and acting like you love them so much, that IS wrong! & he's a nasty ass crack smoking fool.

Kyle and I arent friends anymore, havent been for a little while now, but I don't understand why everyone says we messed around, WHEN WE DIDN'T! Theres no proof out there to make any of these stories true so they just need to stop! He was my best friend and that's it. Kyle may have done drugs, maybe still does but he has a good heart. Yeah he may have beat Nicole but there's a lot to that story that no one will ever know. You people seriously need to get a life and stop running people down over Topixs.
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 2 hr Honest Babe 3,728
Portsmouth Ambulance 2 hr Charlie the Tuna 3
tiffany tatman 3 hr He Spanks It 7
Liberal, Moderate, Conservative--What does it a... 3 hr 3T PG 35
Bethany Rutherford 4 hr Clark Kent 13
No more white vans? 4 hr Clark Kellogg 5
pregnant women who smoke. 4 hr I agree 2
Drug deal gone wrong.... 20 hr Natalie 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance