Next Last
Lol

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 21, 2012
What does anyone know about him ?
I do

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Start by putting your real name on your post. Then i'll tell u whatever u wanna know. I know his whole family. So what is your name? Then i'll tell u "the truth,the whole truth,and nothing but the truth".
family

Englewood, CO

#3 Oct 21, 2012
What up? First off his last name is spelled Lett. Second off I agrre with "i do" tell us who you are and what you want to know.
mini

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Oct 22, 2012
If this is the person i am thinking of his last name really isnt Lett, it is infact baskerville or bakerville or something crazy & he is also a sex offender. If i have the wrong josh then im sorry but if not look it up.
mini

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Oct 22, 2012
http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/OH15...

is this the josh your talking about?
OMG

Englewood, CO

#7 Oct 22, 2012
Baskerville...same one as Lett. Josh is not a sex offender. Go on Ross Co Sheriffs Dept and look it up. I was just on there a few mins ago..you won't believe some of the people that are on there but he is not one of them.
mini

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Oct 22, 2012
follow the link i posted it takes you straight to him, pic and all im not trying to start shit or anything its just what i kow. accourding to the link he was last known in columbus but he use to be on the ross county sherrif but i cant find it on there not too but he i still is registered accounding to the link.
Kyle

United States

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Now you know who I am I also know his secret too ;-)
OMG

Englewood, CO

#10 Oct 23, 2012
I can def. admit when I am wrong...and I do have to say that I went to that link, and there he was. The must keep it on the DL because I'm family and I had no idea
Cuzzo

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Oct 23, 2012
Im his cousin. Yes hes a registered sex offender. He fu****ed a 16yr old girl when he was 18yrs old. Big fu****g deal. Another case of Topix bashing before knowing the facts
input

United States

#12 Oct 23, 2012
well the fact that he's using a fake name endangers a lot of young girls in the Chillicothe area. so it should be known that a sex offender is roaming our streets.
mini

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Oct 25, 2012
I do agree, regardless the athorities thought he should be registered as an offender so it doesnt matter if he was 18 and she was 16. Its still a crime and why was there charges filed anyways? either it wasnt so willing or the parents was not okay with it
Cuzzo

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Oct 25, 2012
mini wrote:
I do agree, regardless the athorities thought he should be registered as an offender so it doesnt matter if he was 18 and she was 16. Its still a crime and why was there charges filed anyways? either it wasnt so willing or the parents was not okay with it
Her parents didnt agree,that simple. I couldnt tell you the number of east end white trash teenage girls thro their p****y around at 16yrs old. Im sure some are on this site. Needless to say,josh is mixed (black) and her parents didnt approve. The kid is harmless
Keith bowman

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Oct 25, 2012
I bang him.
Funny

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Oct 25, 2012
The story changed every time about how he caught his case! It's not the one his cuz has posted on here either, and I even heard a diff story from the horses mouth
Interesting

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Oct 25, 2012
I've seen this dude at union, a gay bar in Columbus. You sure he was nailing a 16 yo chick? I don't think so.
Interesting

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Oct 25, 2012
Is he super tall? Positive it's him. Bet he's got a nice slab of meat on him.
Stephanie

United States

#21 Oct 25, 2012
Can't wait to have a good laugh watching the Lett family tear you apart, shit stirrers. Ya know, ppl used to marry at 16 and have litters of kids. I dont know him personally, but if he's anything like his brother, call the ambulance now! Maybe if you mouth runners wanted to know, go ask him. Topix is for bullshit n crybabies....real talk don't happen here!
witness

United States

#22 Oct 25, 2012
excuse me but the girls mother would come pick him up and he would stay at their house 2-3 days at a time. think mom got mad because he wouldn't do her
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#23 Oct 25, 2012
string up that molester and cut off his balls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good looking guys in their 30's&40's (Sep '13) 28 min mee 58
lady wanted to clean car maybe home to 41 min help wanted 26
ashley skankass spangler 1 hr your_momma 3
Butters 1 hr your_momma 32
Female Teacher fired? 1 hr Well 77
olive garden waitress 1 hr Ball Cage 6
Sam Fisher Update? 2 hr daryl 16
Southeastern School Board member Chad Mitten wr... 6 hr hillbilly 85
More from around the web

Chillicothe People Search