Next Last
Civil

Chillicothe, OH

#55 Jan 5, 2013
Ohhh... She is here tonight!!!
DWSOB

United States

#57 Jan 12, 2013
Hmmm.... I put this in Google Translator, and all it said was "blah, blah, blah..."

English please
beegsheettalkerUWANTSUM wrote:
now u leesen up heere fellas and gals all theese place needs is sumwhat of a new age rennaisance. im talking we need these drmned postmodernist witch house generewave vapor hopping inteellectual types camping out here playinh on there keyboards and guitfiddles bub. eeverypone every pony in this here town has ridden on that type of train down them bisexual triangular wave tracks along the east side one tyme or nuther'n. and this place needs to CAPITALISE NO PUN INTENDED on that type of bloke bub. u bring in that cat from across the way, sum of them kids from skylaboratory, u brig in HAIRY WHODEENIE with a genie's weenie in christina auirre's bottle going full mf'n throttle and u MIGHt i mean u mIGHT make a case for somn going down in this place woryth talkn bout. NoW u was in here talking bou BIG BREASTED watresses. ALRIGHt. now u think bout a place in this town that has thrived on big breasts for lord knows how long. i know you all know im talking bout that shop cross the way here n there lord its been hear for who knows how long that toy store round the way. i been in that place ELGA BABY NO DAMN I FOUND SOMETJING. typing sitting here im not trying to bo all aPACHE on ur ass im just hear making a darmned post. Now for this place to SEXXXEED what we need is a inteelectual hooters type place being soundtracked by them scrump AF types playing slowed down chopped and screwed samples of the 90's JAMBANDS that did not make it. HOWS that for your post post modern modern type BAR & GRILLE in southern OHIO alright bub? I'll have mrore oin this later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Fooce 1 min June bug 18
paper mill closing? 1 hr AlertPage 6
where the hookers at today (Mar '15) 1 hr Dry spell 25
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 2 hr Mitch 5,396
amanda howard 2 hr Anonymous 3
Liberty Tax Services (Nov '14) 2 hr Mitch 33
Misty Ladawn Stonerock &/ Kelsey Lowry 3 hr Whitey Blackman 28

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance