First capital music hall
Petty

Columbia, SC

#33 Dec 30, 2012
How does Lori promoting for FCMH turn into "let's trash Lori" get a life you pieces of trash! And Mike B. I'm sure there are a lot of ppl who have done coke. So what? Your comments are irrelevant. And who cares what the door man does? I sure don't...not to mention there are probably 500 pill dealers out here...whoopie dee freakin' do!!! nobody cares. If you really know Lori, none of these negative things being said will even matter. People say what they what, think what they want. I can't imagine how much these comments people make on here boost their self-esteem, they make them feel like they matter. REALITY CHECK: You still don't matter.
Lori Graves

Chillicothe, OH

#35 Dec 30, 2012
I am fairly sure several people in town know things about my past. That is fine. I can sleep at night. I say things on stage because I am a comedian. That is what we do.

I will not comment further on any negative comments. I appreciate my customers and the people who support my comedy career. I enjoy working for Dan Minser. He is a nice person and a good boss.

Thank you for your comments. Feel free to say whatever you want...the people who matter to me know the truth.

Oh and ps...try using your real name when you want to say thing about people. I am using mine. I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.
Lori Graves

Chillicothe, OH

#36 Dec 30, 2012
Well ok I lied. Couple more things.

LMAO I know who is making some of these comments. Hahaha yes I blocked you after I made a comment about people getting an Ohio card and clogging up Walmart. You threatened me via Facebook private message. I still have the entire conversation saved. I can repost again it if you would like me to on Facebook or here. The only reason I took it down in the first place is because your wife asked me too. Again, I use my real name. I don't hide behind a computer screen with a secret identity.

And Mike B...bless you friend. Thank you for telling people a not so secret about my past. Haha like you are the only one who knows that. I partied for years. I'm not the only person in Chillicothe who has used recreational drugs. But again, thanks for the big news flash. You are a super sleuth. Gold star to you Sherlock.
Chris D

Grove City, OH

#37 Dec 30, 2012
Love ya Lori, you have always treated me very well. As well as my husband an friends. And Mike B is just jealous because he is a coward, and we know where you stand. And you have talked about the place I work and made fun of my coworkers. We do not take offense because most of it is true, and we know it is you being funny.

love ya girl
Chris D

Grove City, OH

#38 Dec 30, 2012
oh and I live in Chillicothe not Bremen lol
wow

United States

#39 Dec 30, 2012
interesting
power of none

Chillicothe, OH

#40 Dec 31, 2012
Who books bands there?Need better show seriously.I can booking.I know tons of bands.Worked at Newport 1990-2001.The sound and the venue is great,need bands.I think you need to work on the buisness aspect.Have you ever been to Skully's,Ravori Room,Ace of Cups,Double Happiness,Surly Girl I recommend going to these type bars.It's been along time since I've been there you can do so much more with that place.It would be a moneypit if you don't advertise and get great band that are out there.Hold events there,funraisers for a small town you need to broaden your aspects.Chillicothe has no scene but you can help.People are dying to go somewhere new in his town.
Telly

Chillicothe, OH

#41 Dec 31, 2012
I will say that Dan does great for the local musicians. I was so glad that he brought back the open mic nights. Thought he was forgetting about where he started from there for awhile. Other than that though, it'd be nice to see bands other than Bobaflex and Ekoostic Hookah there. I noticed that he doesn't promote the same like he used to before he had the bar. I understand that his time may be filled, but there's so much more that could be done on that side of the business. Not everyone get facebook and reads the newspaper.

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#42 Dec 31, 2012
Lori Graves wrote:
Well ok I lied. Couple more things.
LMAO I know who is making some of these comments. Hahaha yes I blocked you after I made a comment about people getting an Ohio card and clogging up Walmart. You threatened me via Facebook private message. I still have the entire conversation saved. I can repost again it if you would like me to on Facebook or here. The only reason I took it down in the first place is because your wife asked me too. Again, I use my real name. I don't hide behind a computer screen with a secret identity.
And Mike B...bless you friend. Thank you for telling people a not so secret about my past. Haha like you are the only one who knows that. I partied for years. I'm not the only person in Chillicothe who has used recreational drugs. But again, thanks for the big news flash. You are a super sleuth. Gold star to you Sherlock.
You must have me confused with someone else, because I am not a man. Lets see if might refresh your memory. It was a joke about cancer patients? I told you that its was inappropriate and disgusting! I explained that I had just lost my father-n-law to lung cancer your response was "its my page I can post what I want" " I said I thought I would let you know how this joke could be very upsetting to some". I get you have no taste and no tack, but to make fun of something so devastating is BULLSHIT! There are plenty of ways to be funny that are not at others expense. When someone tells you that's not funny you get pissed off the truth hurts! I am not going to tell you my real name on this site, but my initials are C.B. we graduated high school the same year.
True

Chillicothe, OH

#43 Dec 31, 2012
Telly wrote:
I will say that Dan does great for the local musicians. I was so glad that he brought back the open mic nights. Thought he was forgetting about where he started from there for awhile. Other than that though, it'd be nice to see bands other than Bobaflex and Ekoostic Hookah there. I noticed that he doesn't promote the same like he used to before he had the bar. I understand that his time may be filled, but there's so much more that could be done on that side of the business. Not everyone get facebook and reads the newspaper.
Lori is his money pit! He let her take over that part of his business. I heard her brag about how she was going to take that place over and drag it to the dirt.
Otter

Chillicothe, OH

#45 Dec 31, 2012
power of none wrote:
Who books bands there?Need better show seriously.I can booking.I know tons of bands.Worked at Newport 1990-2001.The sound and the venue is great,need bands.I think you need to work on the buisness aspect.Have you ever been to Skully's,Ravori Room,Ace of Cups,Double Happiness,Surly Girl I recommend going to these type bars.It's been along time since I've been there you can do so much more with that place.It would be a moneypit if you don't advertise and get great band that are out there.Hold events there,funraisers for a small town you need to broaden your aspects.Chillicothe has no scene but you can help.People are dying to go somewhere new in his town.
"power of none" you should look at the topic- "Considering the Formation of a new Company" http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chillicothe-o...

Your experience and insight would add great value to the discussion.
Lori Graves

Delphos, OH

#46 Dec 31, 2012
classychazy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have me confused with someone else, because I am not a man. Lets see if might refresh your memory. It was a joke about cancer patients? I told you that its was inappropriate and disgusting! I explained that I had just lost my father-n-law to lung cancer your response was "its my page I can post what I want" " I said I thought I would let you know how this joke could be very upsetting to some". I get you have no taste and no tack, but to make fun of something so devastating is BULLSHIT! There are plenty of ways to be funny that are not at others expense. When someone tells you that's not funny you get pissed off the truth hurts! I am not going to tell you my real name on this site, but my initials are C.B. we graduated high school the same year.
I know exactly who you are. My father died from cancer. I watched him suffer for a long, long time. I do a bit about cancer that I have performed for cancer patients. I am involved in several cancer charities. In pain comes humor. Humor can relieve pain. In no way would I ever be malicious to someone with cancer. Like I told you that day, no one dictates what I put on my own personal page. Know what path I have walked before you judge me.
Lori Graves

Delphos, OH

#47 Dec 31, 2012
power of none wrote:
Yes I personally have been to all of those places. All I can say is we are a work in progress. There are soon to be 3 businesses in that building. It is a lot of work. We know what needs to be done and we are working toward that goal. Things can't happen overnight but bear with us. Good things to come! Thank you for your comment.
Lori Graves

Delphos, OH

#48 Dec 31, 2012
True wrote:
<quoted text>
Lori is his money pit! He let her take over that part of his business. I heard her brag about how she was going to take that place over and drag it to the dirt.
Hahahahahaha!
That is ridiculous. Why would I brag about taking down a place I am employed by? I am not taking over anything. I am helping Dan with booking small shows and promoting. Those shows were already booked before I started working there. These comments get more and more senseless as this thread goes on. I am glad everyone speaks for me and knows my thoughts. Shame you can't comment with your real name. If there were any truth to that statement you would have used your real name.

This is all very amusing.
Hank

Chillicothe, OH

#49 Jan 1, 2013
Ok the last time I was in there..........1 They had a sh!tty DJ this was a year ago.

#2 They are the only bar that gos by the rules no smoking witch isnt fair for them.

#3 If he gets a better DJ in there then turn the laststop in for allowing smoking he will be slamming with customers.

#4 Im a business man a business falls on a good Dj.... Also its not helping him out if all the other bars like the laststop is allowing smoking.

#5That is how the laststop is happening because u can smoke good DJ Bouncers people wants to feel safe. Just hire anyone for a bouncer like the laststop
power of none

Chillicothe, OH

#50 Jan 1, 2013
If your a true buisnessman you would know you have to follow regulations.Sorry but you don't need to smoke around others to have fun.No one blames the Dj that was to 10 yrs. ago,Hank.Stop comparing a bar to Last Stop seriously.
Otter

Chillicothe, OH

#51 Jan 1, 2013
The Last Stop gets entirely different clientele anyway because it is on the fringe of town and close to Kenworth and Adena, and they are not the only bar that allows smoking (there is no enforcement anyway so, turning them in will result in nothing).
beegsheettalkerU WANTSUM

Chillicothe, OH

#52 Jan 1, 2013
now u leesen up heere fellas and gals all theese place needs is sumwhat of a new age rennaisance. im talking we need these drmned postmodernist witch house generewave vapor hopping inteellectual types camping out here playinh on there keyboards and guitfiddles bub. eeverypone every pony in this here town has ridden on that type of train down them bisexual triangular wave tracks along the east side one tyme or nuther'n. and this place needs to CAPITALISE NO PUN INTENDED on that type of bloke bub. u bring in that cat from across the way, sum of them kids from skylaboratory, u brig in HAIRY WHODEENIE with a genie's weenie in christina auirre's bottle going full mf'n throttle and u MIGHt i mean u mIGHT make a case for somn going down in this place woryth talkn bout. NoW u was in here talking bou BIG BREASTED watresses. ALRIGHt. now u think bout a place in this town that has thrived on big breasts for lord knows how long. i know you all know im talking bout that shop cross the way here n there lord its been hear for who knows how long that toy store round the way. i been in that place ELGA BABY NO DAMN I FOUND SOMETJING. typing sitting here im not trying to bo all aPACHE on ur ass im just hear making a darmned post. Now for this place to SEXXXEED what we need is a inteelectual hooters type place being soundtracked by them scrump AF types playing slowed down chopped and screwed samples of the 90's JAMBANDS that did not make it. HOWS that for your post post modern modern type BAR & GRILLE in southern OHIO alright bub? I'll have mrore oin this later.
Captain Obvious

Lancaster, OH

#53 Jan 1, 2013
Dan has lost ten's of thousands of dollars in customers that won't go back because the glamorizing of thugs and attracting them, he'll turn the other cheek till all he has left is a sub shop
Andy

Chillicothe, OH

#54 Jan 2, 2013
Captain Obvious wrote:
Dan has lost ten's of thousands of dollars in customers that won't go back because the glamorizing of thugs and attracting them, he'll turn the other cheek till all he has left is a sub shop
That sub shop has horrible customer service!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James creameans working with detectives 40 min URLame 4
Fat Joe's Pizza 1 hr HippaughsGhost 10
Moose! 2 hr Imprezed 1
Amber sherrick 2 hr chillihole 5
Courtney gee 2 hr Andy 9
Chelsea weaver 3 hr Hank 17
Looking for Michelle Eisner (not sure of the sp... 5 hr Jenn 5
Satanic bible and satanism 5 hr Throw up the Horns 111
Backpage Mon Happy Henry 44

Chillicothe Jobs