First capital music hall
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Abc

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Whats up with this place? I went in there Saturday night and there was one guy at the bar. Is it closing? The bar tender was very nice and chipper. I couldn't believe it was so dead. My buddy and I drank one beer and left.
Civil

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Abc wrote:
Whats up with this place? I went in there Saturday night and there was one guy at the bar. Is it closing? The bar tender was very nice and chipper. I couldn't believe it was so dead. My buddy and I drank one beer and left.
I went in there this weekend, there was a cute ass bartender in there she was very voluptuous. They said she's new. I will be back to see her.
Otter

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Dec 25, 2012
They are not closing, some management changes, music every so often (but not enough), they have a Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/First-Capital-M...
Civil

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Otter wrote:
They are not closing, some management changes, music every so often (but not enough), they have a Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/First-Capital-M...
Do you know who this new lady is? Long dark hair and large breast?
Blondie45601

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Dec 28, 2012
They should get better band to play.It's a nice venue they need to make it a place for bands every weekend.
chaz

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Do they still have strippers there? That place rocked then.
hmmmmmmmm

Columbus, OH

#9 Dec 28, 2012
her name is Sarah.
Lori Graves

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Dec 28, 2012
No we are not closing. We have live music every Monday, Thursday, and most weekends. We host a comedy night the first Tuesday of every month. No we do not have strippers. We are working on our live music schedule. It is posted on our Facebook page. Thank you for your interest!

This is Lori Graves. I did work at the Crosskeys but I am here now. The only two other bartenders are Sarah and Tonya. Tonya does have nice breasts. I will let her know you commented :)
Civil

United States

#11 Dec 28, 2012
No, not Sarah either. A younger girl with big boobs. Really sweet.
Jagerdrinker

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2012
They are always dead. When they aren't it's a cool place.
Lori Graves

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Anytime you have any questions feel free to contact us via Facebook or 774-SUBS. Again, thank you for your interest!
ANNON

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Lori Graves wrote:
No we are not closing. We have live music every Monday, Thursday, and most weekends. We host a comedy night the first Tuesday of every month. No we do not have strippers. We are working on our live music schedule. It is posted on our Facebook page. Thank you for your interest!
This is Lori Graves. I did work at the Crosskeys but I am here now. The only two other bartenders are Sarah and Tonya. Tonya does have nice breasts. I will let her know you commented :)
The last time I was there you told us you was closed at 1AM. you always closed that early?
Rex

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Dec 28, 2012
Lori graves is the shit hands down!!
Not a fan

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Way overpriced. Long service. It took almost an hour to get 2 subs and hardly no customers. The owner (who was making the subs)was too busy with the bar talking. It'll be another chillicothe fad that will quickly fade away.
Otter

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Dec 28, 2012
They have made great improvements over the last few months, since Lori has came in the entertainment as improved.(We hope to help with that!) The building was rented out for like what 2 months where someone tried to do strippers or something, who knows, but not now.
Lori Graves

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Dec 29, 2012
ANNON wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time I was there you told us you was closed at 1AM. you always closed that early?
I don't think I'm the one who told you that. I never close early. I am always there until 2:30 when I close. Once I am there, I am there until the end :)
Mike b

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Dec 29, 2012
I just hope Swanky still isn't ducking and dodging bands like he did with Hed PE. The band showed up to play but he mysteriously disappeared. And that wasn't the only time that's happened with him.
MediaMan

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Dec 29, 2012
Any truth to the rumors of a shooting there last night?
Bubba

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Dec 30, 2012
Not a fan wrote:
Way overpriced. Long service. It took almost an hour to get 2 subs and hardly no customers. The owner (who was making the subs)was too busy with the bar talking. It'll be another chillicothe fad that will quickly fade away.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Its just mine that likes having unique places to eat in town. You can find mcs,subway,burger king any place you go. Don't you get sick of seeing the same thing every town you see?
shooter

Wilmington, OH

#28 Dec 30, 2012
Civil wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped last night to see your girl, it was you instead. When does she work? I would never be able to tell her who I was or that I'm interested. I did tip her $110.00 last weekend hoping she would know how much I liked her.
If you have to buy it, give up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
leg spreaders 3 min brrr 2
obesity 6 min The Gooch 6
taylor mineheart 24 min El Negrito Bandito 6
Skyla..... 32 min juice 4
hernia 50 min The Gooch 6
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 1 hr Doug77 3,732
Liberal, Moderate, Conservative--What does it a... 2 hr Bob -- 76
Drug deal gone wrong.... 17 hr Retiredusranger 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance