Kayleigh or Kay Johnson what kinda p...

Kayleigh or Kay Johnson what kinda person is she?

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mark

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Dec 13, 2012
What kinda person is Kayleigh Johnson she goes by Kay? She is talking to one of my friends thats.
exfriend

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Yes" I know her tell your friend to stay away from her. She wants men to support her drug and cigarette habit she also has herpies. She also does sexual favors for drugs & money from drug dealers she's wild!
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#3 Dec 13, 2012
So. That is 99% of the women in Chillicompton.
Amanda

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Dec 13, 2012
I know her people like her makes us good girls harder to find a good man.. Because men are used of being used from these dirty druggies chicks.
humm

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2012
ha dude ppl on here talk bout everyone n most is lies get,to know her drr
How are your titties

Dublin, OH

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Amanda wrote:
I know her people like her makes us good girls harder to find a good man.. Because men are used of being used from these dirty druggies chicks.
you know her people? She has people?
yumm

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Shes been around if that helps,,she was with a good looking guy a while back what I was told,, I don't see how she picked this guy up,but he is gone now so I hear. I wish I have her luck with a good looking man,like to find his name out!!lol
Chilli

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Dec 13, 2012
I would like to say some stuff but it would take hours but she isnt worth it anyways. I do know shes one of the BIGGEST LIERS I ever known. But im not even worried about her no more its funny how I was just writing her and shes on topix now. Damn

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joe

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Thrust me you tell him to run! Peoples saying shes hanging with Angie Dyer the junkie if so she is selling herself.
Chilli

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Dec 14, 2012
hats crazy I know im not hanging around her no more she would give you a bad rep. But she never comes around unless she wants something im done from that.
nobody

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Dec 15, 2012
shes the kind of person hit it and move on use protection.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Megan

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Dec 15, 2012
Lets just say she will mess with anyone that has drugs if anyone had sex wth her get checked.
Kay

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Well I seen a whole diffrent side of her she will be sending pictures of herself to diffrent men. I be thinking I would just have the only pics of her in her panties and things. lol Then come to find out everyone has the same pic shes a Big wh#re. We was talking last summer,she asked it she could stay at my buddys & girlfriends house for a little while. I said yes didn't thing much but as soon as I left she and old guy had it set up and left with each other. The old guy is known to give girls money and pills for sex he is nasty she is now. Didn't see her in hours she came home and got right into the shower witch she never takes a shower at night. Then come to find out she had sex with a boy that isn't all their. Then I was by her phone the boy text and asked her if he gives her a pill would she have sex with him again!! I can keep going she is the BIGGEST WH#ORE,LIER,PILLHEAD that I ever known. She been also hanging with this boy that said things about my dead dad and she knows it and still hangs with him. Some friend isn't she that wh#re can go her own way cant stand that fat thing. If you see this fat butt and put my name on her. I will put that house you was talking about on here you got that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
i know you kay

Delaware, OH

#15 Dec 21, 2012
kay, your just as bad as her, look in the mirror, tell everyone about the night you sleeped with me , and what all we did.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kay

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Dec 21, 2012
i know you kay wrote:
kay, your just as bad as her, look in the mirror, tell everyone about the night you sleeped with me , and what all we did.
Lier what did I do because I did do nothing ha.
Kay

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Dec 21, 2012
i know you kay wrote:
What did I do you Lieing [email protected] thats what I though LOL.
shes yukey

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Dec 21, 2012
Kay wrote:
Well I seen a whole diffrent side of her she will be sending pictures of herself to diffrent men. I be thinking I would just have the only pics of her in her panties and things. lol Then come to find out everyone has the same pic shes a Big wh#re. We was talking last summer,she asked it she could stay at my buddys & girlfriends house for a little while. I said yes didn't thing much but as soon as I left she and old guy had it set up and left with each other. The old guy is known to give girls money and pills for sex he is nasty she is now. Didn't see her in hours she came home and got right into the shower witch she never takes a shower at night. Then come to find out she had sex with a boy that isn't all their. Then I was by her phone the boy text and asked her if he gives her a pill would she have sex with him again!! I can keep going she is the BIGGEST WH#ORE,LIER,PILLHEAD that I ever known. She been also hanging with this boy that said things about my dead dad and she knows it and still hangs with him. Some friend isn't she that wh#re can go her own way cant stand that fat thing. If you see this fat butt and put my name on her. I will put that house you was talking about on here you got that.
Thats who im talking about Kay.
innocent

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Dec 22, 2012
i know you kay wrote:
wht night I don't knw anybody from up there you are just lieing get a life.
Megadeaf

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Dec 22, 2012
Joe wrote:
Thrust me you tell him to run! Peoples saying shes hanging with Angie Dyer the junkie if so she is selling herself.
No one wants to thrust you lol
Sara

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Dec 23, 2012
My friends brother slept with her,,He was in her pants less than 5 minutes I seen the video! So I would suggest stay away..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woods scoured for fugitive after hounds pick up... (Oct '06) 4 min Question Everyone 3
Bedbugs 17 min hopefully helpful 5
some fathers are so stupid 20 min lol 9
Bethany Rutherford (Aug '15) 55 min Shhhh 66
Trump 1 hr just wondering 4
Baby mommas living off child support 1 hr Starr 77
Who all is Jason stamper sleeping with? (May '15) 1 hr Starr 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages