Mr. Eric Hamner Huntington High Schoo...

Mr. Eric Hamner Huntington High School Gym Teacher

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HHS Student

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Now I know damn well every high school Huntington student wants to talk about him on here!!!! So let's start talking..
HHSStudent

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Apr 17, 2013
He needs fired... point blank
TruthHurts

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Apr 17, 2013
HHSStudent wrote:
He needs fired... point blank
Why?
HHSStudent

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Apr 17, 2013
He has no respect for most of his students and acts like their trying out for tge Olympics... He just a little too rough.
Kevin

Pickerington, OH

#6 Apr 17, 2013
HHSStudent wrote:
He has no respect for most of his students and acts like their trying out for tge Olympics... He just a little too rough.
point blank.
HHS Student

Farmington, MI

#7 Apr 18, 2013
Like legit Hammer needs to be fired he's called us students such horrible things over the 10 months we've known him. And he claims to be Christian But clearly isn't and it makes me sick.
doc

Derry, PA

#8 Apr 18, 2013
Okay I don't even go to Huntington and yet I know hamner is a bad teacher. Mrs. Allen is my best friend and I wish she would be the gym teacher again.
HHS Student

Export, PA

#9 Apr 18, 2013
HHSStudent wrote:
He has no respect for most of his students and acts like their trying out for tge Olympics... He just a little too rough.
Totally agree.
HHS Student

Export, PA

#10 Apr 18, 2013
HHSStudent wrote:
He needs fired... point blank
agree!!
Consider this

United States

#12 Apr 18, 2013
If you were not all such a bunch of fatties, maybe he wouldn't have to yell at you. Also, is gym the only class you rednecks go to? Clearly you've been ditching English.
Anon Student

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Apr 18, 2013
HHSStudent wrote:
He has no respect for most of his students and acts like their trying out for tge Olympics... He just a little too rough.
In his defense, he really isn't a bad guy. Yes, he is very hard on him gym students, and his track boys, but that's only because he sees potential, and wants the best for us. He could lighten up A LOT, and then he'd be great!
Consider this

United States

#14 Apr 18, 2013
HHSStudent wrote:
He needs fired... point blank
you are missing a verb in this sentence. Do you mean he needs TO BE fired? Why do you people talk like this? Jeez. Go to school.
Lmfao

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Apr 18, 2013
Like seriously if you do like track star Hamner then stfu! And get on with you're life because clearly this is a forum for people that dis-like him. K, F##k off!(:
HHS Student

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Consider this wrote:
If you were not all such a bunch of fatties, maybe he wouldn't have to yell at you. Also, is gym the only class you rednecks go to? Clearly you've been ditching English.
Actually you clearly don't know us? Because a bunch of people that go to Huntington are pretty damn smart. And we OBVIOUSLY do! Smart ass!
HHS Student

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Apr 18, 2013
And a bunch of us are skinny too!
Consider this

United States

#18 Apr 18, 2013
And inbred as all hell.
HHS Student

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Apr 18, 2013
Yeah totally. -_-
Confused

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Apr 18, 2013
Do your parents know that you are on here slandering someone every chance that you can get? Also, are they aware that they are financially liable for your vicious accusations? Your IP address is linked to either their computer or your cell phone that is in their name. I have observed the same names posting through out many, inappropriate threads! I'm not attempting to dictate your life, I'm just making a statement. Carry on as you may!
Listen up

United States

#21 Apr 18, 2013
Confused wrote:
Do your parents know that you are on here slandering someone every chance that you can get? Also, are they aware that they are financially liable for your vicious accusations? Your IP address is linked to either their computer or your cell phone that is in their name. I have observed the same names posting through out many, inappropriate threads! I'm not attempting to dictate your life, I'm just making a statement. Carry on as you may!
you cannot slander someone on a website. You need a mouth to slander.
HHS Student

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Apr 18, 2013
Listen up wrote:
<quoted text> you cannot slander someone on a website. You need a mouth to slander.
I agree with what this person says.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad News For You 10 min Window Lickers Union 55
Kaitlin Landrum 37 min Window Lickers Union 130
We need to ban high capacity 1 hr high capacity 3
Why is Saxton on Leave 1 hr Ron Jeremy 8
Major computer virus going around!! 1 hr Rex Squirts 9
Cody Rinehart 2 hr Looking 3
Hep C treatment 2 hr chance 1

Chillicothe Jobs

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages