Mike Ohio - "High Definition"

Mike Ohio - "High Definition"

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jan 21, 2012
WTF did I just watch? "Obviously Next Bitch the latest technology"....What?
This is horrible.
Bigs_Capo09

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Production quality and arrangement is very professional. Crazy swag.
Would love to hear more.- Big$
Hellbilly

Lancaster, OH

#4 Jun 10, 2012
Anyone else embarrassed for him?
justsayin

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jun 10, 2012
Hellbilly wrote:
Anyone else embarrassed for him?
Yes meeee! That money that was spent on this sad attempt to rap or whatever it is he is trying to do would have been better spent on his kids education cause this Mike dude is s straight up moron idiot and possible hom.,
justsayin

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Homo
justsayin

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jun 10, 2012
Bigs_Capo09 wrote:
Production quality and arrangement is very professional. Crazy swag.
Would love to hear more.- Big$
Are you on CRACK?
horrible

United States

#8 Jun 10, 2012
Him annd blair suckk! Lmao... hahhahhahahah

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 11, 2012
It hurts you guys to know that ppl like mike and blair are living out there dreams. You hide behind your computer, hoping that one day you might have the courage to do something you love. You will always be LOSERS!.. Keep living with your parents, they pay your internet bill!

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Jun 12, 2012
kayleemay12 wrote:
It hurts you guys to know that ppl like mike and blair are living out there dreams.
This is the stupidest thing I have ever read.

Have you ever thought any music/movies/shows/operas or books were bad? If so, you must still live in your parents basement and not follow your dreams.(According to you)
Bigs_Capo09

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Jun 12, 2012
You are all giving him plays lol, so who is winning out of all of this?.. Shits dope MiKE, keep it up!
justsayin

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jun 12, 2012
Bigs_Capo09 wrote:
You are all giving him plays lol, so who is winning out of all of this?.. Shits dope MiKE, keep it up!
He got 3 seconds...thats all I could take....T Tardy Wack
bellaragazza12

United States

#13 Nov 13, 2012
if you knew him and weren't so ealous of him you would know that he;s one of the most intelligent guys around and you wanna talk about his son? his son is probably more intelligent then you or any kind of inbred kid you might have, try again...you really are stalking him arent you? lol every post about mike ohio your one of the first to talk about him? geesh get a life? he's above you and doesnt stoop to hating on people because he's JEALOUS...stop being a jealous stalker and get a job besides hating:)
Big bird

United States

#14 Nov 14, 2012
I honestly think if he jumped off a building it would make a better sound than his rapping
bellaragazza12

Columbus, OH

#15 Nov 14, 2012
i honest;y think if you slit your wrists and bled out slowly it would be marvelous:)
Big bird

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Nov 14, 2012
bellaragazza12 wrote:
i honest;y think if you slit your wrists and bled out slowly it would be marvelous:)
I agree since listening to Mike Ross County I have felt like committing suicide my ears hurt man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Graham is dead 2 hr joanna50 81
Gays can't be trusted around children 2 hr Lou Scunt 81
Who is greg duncan 3 hr Lou Scunt 21
Bethany S in jail again 3 hr Lou Scunt 2
Heath Morrison is a sick M!#*^% Fu&#!+ 4 hr OMG 1
Amanda Diskankass 7 hr Sniffer 3
Crail brooks 8 hr possum_n_tators 8
Dan Dagarmo 8 hr Truth 31
Better get your AR-15 now 10 hr joanna50 131

Chillicothe Jobs