erica ralph & ashley litteral

erica ralph & ashley litteral

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

just wondering

United States

#1 Aug 31, 2012
So I know they are sister but do they really invite one guy over for them to share in a foursome with their mom brenda. And do they seriously mess around with their cousin kenny brown, who has herpies?
just curious

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Ralph who
wow

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Aug 31, 2012
Which kennny brown? Lol
knows

United States

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Lol Dirty butts. Erica will spread her legs for anyone, I fell victim and a couple my buddies hit it to. Ashley ugh all I can say.
HEHEHE

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Sep 4, 2012
Erica's dad is her moms cousin....hehehehe
haters

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2012
Dont be mad all the dudes want them and not you they domt sleep with their cousin and he dont have herpes and they are both in monogomous relationships......
imabitch

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Oct 15, 2012
I think you all r full of shit,Sunshine Eblin and her mom are the one's that sleep with each other yell that's right they do the nasty together.They r some sick bitches...
ashley litteral

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2012
First of all you can all come out an say who u are its either eblins or strausbaughs. Nasty a$$ mother F#ckers wanna say some ish like that.. i was with the same man since ive been 17 hmmm an as for having herpies... wow id like to know
when and how i got them.. you got something to say to me ppl know where i live and work.. bring ur drama to my face.. aint no one messin with family.. all this is is a place to run mouths and not say names.. im a damn good peraon clean as f*ck.. u dont see me shootin dope snortin pills drinking nothing.. so as for the talkers quit ur sh-t its gonna bite ur dope phene self in the a$s keep on talkin i love beinf famous
beth

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Oct 15, 2012
you people are pathetic! I don't know ashley or erica very well, but what I do know is that everytime I see them, THEY ARE WITH THEIR KIDS!! something you ppl should try, ya know living a decent life..not talking shit on topix not even enough balls to say who you are! get a life, seriously. I'm not sure how tough it could possilbly make you feel by bashing someone elses name.
Ashley

United States

#13 Oct 15, 2012
Thank you beth:)
Umm

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Oct 17, 2012
imabitch wrote:
I think you all r full of shit,Sunshine Eblin and her mom are the one's that sleep with each other yell that's right they do the nasty together.They r some sick bitches...
No, Sunshine been doing the dirty with bob. Wonder what gator thinks of his step dad and girl screwing around.
Okay

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Erica who?
BooFukkinHoo

Wilmington, OH

#16 Oct 18, 2012
I work with Brandon Ralph, nice young man. Erica all she seen was $$ when Brandon was hired. Had a new baby with him, then dumped him.
What's the simple ho going to do when he gets laid off, because it will happen.
Ashley is crazy physco. No other way to put it. Poor Jason got while he could. Only one child with her, she did have a few brain cells to get fixed.
Brenda, well, karma got her real good. But Mickie is no prize so really no big loss on that POS.
Ashley Litteral

Swansboro, NC

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Oh and by the way erica and brandon are together and he hasnt worked at kenworth for a while now...hahaha and me and jason ahave been together for awhile now too damn fools
BooFukkinHoo wrote:
I work with Brandon Ralph, nice young man. Erica all she seen was $$ when Brandon was hired. Had a new baby with him, then dumped him.
What's the simple ho going to do when he gets laid off, because it will happen.
Ashley is crazy physco. No other way to put it. Poor Jason got while he could. Only one child with her, she did have a few brain cells to get fixed.
Brenda, well, karma got her real good. But Mickie is no prize so really no big loss on that POS.
mike

Van Wert, OH

#18 Nov 18, 2012
Ashley Litteral wrote:
Oh and by the way erica and brandon are together and he hasnt worked at kenworth for a while now...hahaha and me and jason ahave been together for awhile now too damn fools <quoted text>
well if you notice ash no one uses there real names you should feel good you can now join my club we have haters enjoy them before they start hatin on someone else haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How are the fine folks of Ohio's armpit this ev... 4 min Phil 20
Capricorn, Virgo, and Scorpio women 9 min Squatch is my friend 6
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 31 min Squatch is my friend 1,869
Should religion show proof of there religion. 58 min No Faith 46
Name that dealer 5 hr Spy guy 47
Hard Tail (Jun '13) 6 hr Pffffft 40
Any info on tonya stewart or morgan boggs ? 6 hr Yea uhhh 3

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance