September Hertenstein/Detty in jail

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
holla

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Is this true? This pill head finally get what she deserved?
nigjk

Athens, OH

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Yah she locked up
pixi dust

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2012
I hope her boys and mom is ok.5935
in the know

United States

#4 Nov 14, 2012
What for?
Becauselcare

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Nov 23, 2012
She is in jail but only has about 50 days left
roadrunner

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Nov 23, 2012
They gave her life in jail no chance of parole.
Tia

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Nov 24, 2012
roadrunner wrote:
They gave her life in jail no chance of parole.
Haha if u only knew what the heck u are even talkin about! Lol

question

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Nov 24, 2012
doesnt she have a case in frankli county right now to? That means she will be held when she is suppose to get released right? Or did she snitch enough to get out of those charges to?
her aunt

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Just leave her alone shes payin for what she's done and more, but shell come out and be better person and show all your stupid druggie friends she had that she dont need it!!!!She just needs her family i love u september wish you the best of luck keep your head high dont let the haters get to you and get you down people make mistakes and learn from them!!!! i think you have i'll always be by your side sis!!!!
shawn

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Jan 9, 2013
She needs to stay away from her worthless husband Brian. Then she would be just fine he has been with some skanks. But if she want to stay off drugs like I said stay away from that scumbag.
Just a Friend

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Yeah Brians with Shirley Yount now. Don't know that she does drugs but damn that chick is psycho. By the time Brian is done with her she'll be snorting anything and everything up her nose. And by the way September is Freakin' HOT, hope she stays clean when she gets out, I may try and become more than friends and show her how someone with a decent job and some common sense can treat her
Blanco Trasho

United States

#12 Jan 30, 2013
I used to sing with Tember. Sad what happened. Too much of that going on around here.
little Dick

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Steve Atwood was hitting it he took care of it why Brian was in the big house in protective custody.
Blanco Trasho

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2013
And lil Stevie and his cousin Penny Atwood can go bye bye..real quick
#DOD # DHS
woody wood pecker

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Jan 30, 2013
People theys days Salt Sniffers LMFAO
woody wood pecker

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Steve didn't leave any for Brian he was to busy about sniffing [email protected] salt LOL.
cheryl b

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Jan 31, 2013
September is a good hearted person. So she has made mistakes I think we all can say we have. I think if she can get the help she needs n stays away from the douche bags in this town she will be great. I don't know what all she does now we used to be pretty close just went down different paths. Hopefully she turns around and hits the dirt road miss hanging with her!
jason

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Jan 31, 2013
She is a great girl she gets with the wrong worthless men. I have no ideal what she seen in Steve and Brian. She just needs to find her a good man besides them worthless bums. If she would of never had gotten with Brian she wouldn't be where shes at now. He is such a worthless scumbag she needs to stay away from guys like Brian and Steve. Them two guys has been around I wouldn't mess with no girl they have been with.
matt

United States

#21 Feb 1, 2013
I did her anal ahe loved it..
Shirley

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Feb 14, 2013
well well... nothing better to do but run ur mouths HUH!!! listen first off JUST A FRIEND-- i am with brian n sure as SH*T tell u now NO IM NOT ON DRUGS .. mind ur scared n anonymous A*S ur right i am psycho dont stumble n forget this... n blame brian all ya want.. he didnt force crap up her nose... last time i check september is a grown adult.. she made the choices n her life good or bad... whats the excuse of not being the mom she should of been or stepping up to handle sh*t like she should of... he never made her do crap... she has her own mind n free will... mistakes made or not don't blame nobody for choices she made in her own life... n even if she uses brians going to jail as a reason to go stupid... putting her kids n the responsibility of them first was what she should of done... so back off n shut up unless ur tryin to keep her strung out cause giving her excuses sure aint helping any ... say ur her friend n support her yet put the blame where it belongs... oh n one more thing put ur big girl panties on say ur bull n feel good about ur crap... but after that im listed in the phone book at my house which i own... so come visit i love to school retards... take notice i dont run my mouth without the A** to back it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ernie (Black Jeep) Smith 7 min Money Mike 18
Joe Janes Corner market 9 min Happy2baway 18
paper mill closing? 51 min collegegradmillwo... 15
Burgoon thinks he can track us all . Lmao 1 hr Hoodrat740 1
Another overdose 631 E. Main 1 hr Jack 3
where the hookers at today (Mar '15) 1 hr Anal Andy 47
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 1 hr Isabella Fireray 5,414

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance